Enigma

How you feeling today my fellow enigmarines? Been a great day today and I look forward to many more!

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.enigma.co/we-are-launching-the-enigma-data-marketplace-a7d251ce0bfd
twitter.com/EnigmaMPC/status/962015436593291264
news.mit.edu/2017/endor-inventing-google-predictive-analytics-1220
youtube.com/watch?v=mJKO-8GXQRQ&feature=youtu.be
coca-colacompany.com/stories/coke-s-the-bridge-program-showcases-entrepreneurs-at-third-innovation-summit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Launching the Data Marketplace
blog.enigma.co/we-are-launching-the-enigma-data-marketplace-a7d251ce0bfd

>new Hires and office in Tel Aviv
twitter.com/EnigmaMPC/status/962015436593291264

Things are rolling along nicely for ENG

Check out Endor Protocol, Guy Ziskind is an advisor & Sandy Pentland is Co founder, ICO soon.

Nice dubs

Bought ENG when binance came up. Up 30% Maybe this ain't a shit coin afterall

Thanks user, good stuff. I'll look into it but I'm a burger so ICO's are out of reach for me.

>Nice dubs
You too user, I've had my doubts but I've held strong, I heard from some user that this things will jump up to $50 because of some partnership or something, take it with a grain of salt but worth looking into at least.

Wait holy sandy is a co-founder? I miss read that and thought he was just an advisor.

Was waiting for this to pick up, have been holding 14000 since late December.

sold out last night, bought into xlm and ada, riding that and getting back into eng..ya dig...eng good long term hold...we burgers get icos bro, vpns

Yeah but don't most require ID? got no idea how to get past that and I'm interested in this now just for the hype alone atm

>14000
God damn my 1k is a fucking joke, I'll never make it ;_;

Don't go making any threads on this, ENG bros only!

I was a little over excited, the project is kinda meh so far upon looking into it. Hopefully it turns into soemthing though.

Do you know when that partnership would be?

bought this shit yesterday sold it for 40% gains then flipped it 2 more times today for 10% gains how easy can it be to make money

Will be holding it eventually it will 10x atleast this year

bought a huge amount at 6$ then the market crashed and I continued to buy all the way down. now I'm nearly even again. feels good.

Seems pretty good to me!

news.mit.edu/2017/endor-inventing-google-predictive-analytics-1220

>Coca Cola Endorsing Endor
youtube.com/watch?v=mJKO-8GXQRQ&feature=youtu.be

coca-colacompany.com/stories/coke-s-the-bridge-program-showcases-entrepreneurs-at-third-innovation-summit

Hopefully
Sorry I tired finding the thread and couldn't check the archives for today.

WASSUP MY NIGMAS
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

is 500 eng enoguh to make it?

GAINS MY NIGMAS!

I have 1k and I highly doubt I will, so no. I'd suggest looking into ICO's (like the one mentioned in the thread) and other up and coming shit. RLC might be a good fit.