Binance URL not working???

Anyone else having trouble with Binance? Not being able to access the website via URL and not being able to accept the withdraw email?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance_2017
twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961888554224726017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. Normal URL not working and neither does Windows desktop app

use us.binance.com

check his twitter

The withdrawal emails work if you edit the start of the URL link to us.binance.com

This is legit. its on twitter

Thank you all!

Twitter got hacked
People missing funds on US/CZ???wtf cz!
0 trading volume on some sub domains.
Main domain still down and 0 updates.
Got hacked bitches.
2fa broken
no email notifications
cant withdraw

So the US.Binance.com is fake?

legit
thanks guys

Of course, you fucking idiot. How many times were you warned that there is only 1 legit domain?

its posted right on the official binance twitter
twitter.com/binance_2017

The domain is binance.com either way. Both for us.binance.com and www.binance.com.

>being this bad at FUD

CHINKED

i withdrew fine
with 2fa

why is there so much FUD ?

Use us.binance.com. You have take care of the confirmation links, because they might have still the old URL.

Do not fall for this scam.

What's the point of this fud? Don't get enough attention from your parents user?

So I switched to a new phone and now I get some error that says 2fa failed before I can even submit my code. My authenticator app is working fine because I wrote down my backup code and it shows my email. Anyone else encounter this before?

You guys are scammed

DO NOT USE ANY OTHER ADDRESS OTHER THAN WWW.BINANCE.COM

DO NOT USE THAT "US.BINANCE.COM" SHIT

THAT IS VERY LIKELY A SCAM.

No, everything is working fine you dumb fucks. And yes I pluralized "fuck". I didn't say "you dumb fuck" for a specific reason: we know what your group is trying to do and we have gathered several IPs. Faggots.

Don't listen to these FUDing retards. They confirmed on twitter that us.binance.com is legit.

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961888554224726017

Binance Twitter was hacked! Do not use ANYTHING other than Binance.com. You've been warned

I got in with 2fa on us.binance and was able to trade and send funds stfu

BINANACE IS FUBAR!

This is military grade hack attack. Everything has been 100% compromised and taken over. Twitter Reddit Main Site and dummy sub domains set up that had 0 trade volume an hour ago.

this is my favorite new meme