Just shorted BTC 15x leverage for the epic crash to 4k happening in the next few days

>just shorted BTC 15x leverage for the epic crash to 4k happening in the next few days

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BTCVIX/status/962019007237885952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck user.

But why?

to make money

Yikes, you might want to screencap this so you can learn a lesson from how you lost 90% of you portfolio.

shorts have limited upside potential (can only make money until the asset reaches 0).

Why not just go long on other assets (infinite upside potential).

Also OP you're a genius.

The senate hearing yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that FUD Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Price has already risen 10%. Once it breaks through the $10.000 resistance the FOMO will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to load up, with the whales already on board.

Once it shoots through the $12.000 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all no-coiners. With all those who dumped their coins believing all the FUD twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing coinbase.

The $15.000 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded shorts will begin to go cover and those who don't will be left with it a gaping red hole that was their portfolio, unable to buy even rope to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL surger at this point to beyond $18.000, and most probably skyrocketing towards all time highs.

From that day forward the deluded no-coiner wagecucking engineering nerds who dumnped their coins thinking crypto was finished will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

I warned you no-coiners. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an no-coiner.

Only bullshit dying dinosaur companies hire Pajeets anymore m8. That meme doesn't exist at all in the startup realm.

LMAO HE DOESNT KNOW THIS IS THE FINAL BLIP BEFORE 9K BREACH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENJOY GETTING LIQUIDATING AND FOMOING BACK AT 15K

post screenshot please

I'm shorting as well, OP

Wut? It has to reach 97 before you’re liquidated? Dafuq?

lol you wish

10X so yeah

You fucking tard lords

It's already poking back above the 200 day, if it closes above it your fucked.

MACD is starting to cross and we're just coming out of the over sold zone.

Look what happens every time btc dips into oversold.

Kek

you idiot... you're meant to short BEFORE the crash, not AFTER.

is this the new buy high, sell low?

Short low long high

I shorted 5900 with 10X lol

fucking tards...

playing catch up with the market and getting rekt constantly.

this is why HODL is more than a meme you fucking crystal ball gazing, tail chasing shitlords.

>you're meant to short BEFORE the crash, not AFTER
But user, the crash has only just began

OP loses everything in 5...4..

>up 40% in a matter of days
>the crash has only just began

Back in early December....
>up 100% in a matter of days
>the crash has only just began
oh wait

It's just a dead cat bounce

fug

we wait

Listening to memes instead of learning how to read a chart

Shorted with x25 leverage here, it's going down peeps you better believe it

I'm so glad crypto is still full of retards to take money from

if something goes sideways you can make good money on swap contracts from funding.

have fun getting liquidated my du
the jews got their coin we up now

It hurts...a lot.

kek

Idiot, it's already going up again. Fucking retard you deserve to be poor.

>the jews got their coin we up now

Yep. 11k+ by this time next week. Screencap this.

Game on bitch

I’ll take your precious Monays

Because the top 2 BTC holders have been selling whenever it approaches 10k. You'd be a fool up think they aren't going to do it again.

>optimistic newfag
we're going to sub 6k and then a bear market for 6-8 months

>I'll be pessimistic because it sounds smart

Fuck you bitch lasagna! I'm long @ 100x leverage. Totally gonna liquidate you bear faggots.

Don't be this guy. twitter.com/BTCVIX/status/962019007237885952

I'm going long too. Bear hunting season is in full force. Hope you shitdicks that think you're smart shorting this market get rekt

people are actually investing the little money that have and you want to make stupid ass green text. it benefits nobody by giving the new guys false hope that the market is going to keep going up. remember when we reached 9.5k a couple weeks ago, bet you all thought that the bear market was over then, shortly after it dropped to sub 6k, guess whats going to happen now? the only reason we didnt keep dropping from 5.9k was due to some guys buy order filling and the retards on Veeky Forums thought it was a reversal. give up the shilling and lets have a realistic view on the market moving forward. its going down for the next 6 months just like it did in 2014

get out while you can

> got liquidated on bitmex

You're not going to have your short closed at 6k, no matter how much you FUD. The scene today it's not the scene it was a couple weeks ago, the same people selling today are not the same as back then. Not is it the same as four years ago, trying to predict the future from the past only ever got people fucked.

nice try shlomo. Sorry you're shorts are getting liquidated tonight. We will see $10k tomorrow. Screencap this bitch.

You provide no explanation for the market decline

(((you))) fomo in and are hoping it keeps going up

he has a short open. That's the only reason anyone would want it to go down. Or he's a bee trash bandwagon powerbottom Ver dickrider. Smart money is going to start flowing back in. We're going up over $10k here soon so when chink new year is over we can go straight into orbit.

>twitter.com/BTCVIX/status/962019007237885952
Thats what you get when you go against the Bogs. Now dump it.

could you make some sense next time you post

you have no evidence to back up your stupid price predictions youre just as bad as the linkies

remember when 10k was the floor?
>muh 8k floor
>no 7k is the absolute floor
>6k HARD FLOOR

you fucking morons cannot get any more desperate

would you like me to lie to everyone and post a stupid TA meme crystal ball chart

Been hodling since eth was 29 faggot.
Next.

no you dont. you would have sold as soon as it reached $99 faggot

>hurr durr me not understand what you say
Get fucked with your meme lines.

get fucked with my meme lines... yeah okay kid go invest your lunch money mommy gives you on magic internet coins

It will be nice to see your pink wojaks tomorrow.

Yes because that's what proper traders do, sell as the price is going up.

Why would they sell in a bear market where their sell orders would get left behind so they'd have to keep dropping them lower to get triggered?

Now there is buying power so they can ladder their sells upwards instead of downwards.

This is basic stuff desu

Too busy with my main business neet boy.

This is the wrong path, friend. Only with BTC can we meme ourselves into becoming the ultra-wealthy overlord. Its written in prophecy; "The neets shall inherit the earth." Join us, or suffer from eternal regret, wageslavery and cuckdom

>shorting as it's about to break 9k

Once it does, it's going to 10k without stopping. Do yourself a favor and close your position now, and short when it nears 10k.

>being this deluded.
Of all of the back-traces on the way down this one has been the slowest.

theres no evidence that it will NOT drop after reaching 9.5k youre so fucking deluded

good point

>pink ID
>foreshadowing all the wojaks that will be posted in a few days after we crash back to 6k

Watch and learn kid

BTC didn't break above 9k on GDAX and dumped as soon as it passed 9k on Bitfinex. It's a repeat of when BTC touched 13k and was rejected. We're clearly still in "fear"; people are dumping before the price targets set by TAfags.

watch and learn kid... yeah im going to take advice from a faggot that says shit like this.

sell all your shit now while its up we're going back down to 6k

you deserve to be poor

Anyways here's what's actually happening.
The initial surge of new money has tapered off slightly but the price has gone up because there's a notable decrease in coins being offered. As soon as the new money gets bored and lists their coins it's going to tank.

What price do you get liquidated at? I'll set an alert

Bought eth at 16aud off coinbase and still holding. Ya mad?

Goodluck annon. we'll both buy some real cheap bags together :)

>BTC drops from 20k go 6k
"the crash has only just begun"

Literally short low cover high

where's your short liquidated at on bitmex? I want to laugh when REKT posts in the trollbox faggot

witness true despair

we goin up kangz hodl maymay

Are you suicidal?

>being this dense

haha holy shit
living on the edge

better just market that bitch now. We're going up. Once we cross 9k, it won't stop

yes

poor shortie op gonna get long donged

I hope we all learn our lesson and don't invest in dumb projects anymore. I think we're going way up, but for your sake, I hope we touch $2700.

damn bet you're sweatin right now. next hr will prob tell if you're fucked or not lol

Retard. A fool and his money are soon parted.

also bet it hits about 9900-9970 and then dips and OP gets liquidated by 100 lmao

once this head and shoulders forms it'll all be ok
right

add more money so it would reach 10k+ you would not get liquidated and maybe you will have a chance

literally been thinking the exact same thing.

push it just over 10k so you have a chance OP. if it breaks 9k (which we'll see very soon) i'd say you're destined to be fucked by literally 100 OP

get yourself to 10,005 or she gone

Alright I'll send some more over, I'm panicking

Just came here to say lol.

no reason to panic, long way to liquidation for OP still. Buuuttttt i'd bet it's gonna hit 99xx then dip, hit 98xx and then hit the last crash to about 5k. even though your tag isn't OP's i wish you good luck. I'll make money whether she dips or moons ;)

your fate is in the hands of the slant eyes (wouldn't be happy about that)

but the opposites going to happen and you'll get liquidated

APOLOGIZE FAGGOTS!

I got fucked a few days ago by the dip to 5.8k and got liquidated by $100, so I'm extra stressed this time.
I'm sending enough for a liq of 11k this time. I hope my transaction will make it through soon

RIP my REQ stack

that's how they get you man.
deposit more and more to save a dying position.
THis is why you don't do leverage trading.

if it fails to surpass 9k again i think you'll be okay man!

i'm rooting for you, i'm so low now i don't care if it goes lower i'll just get to buy in lower lol

props for havin the balls though man. i prob would've made out pretty good shorting on leverage if i actually had the balls to do it when i think it's going down but i never do lol

You must not live in Silicon Valley, I see pajeets in startups all the time