EVERYTHING IS MOONING AND THIS MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IS 10% IN THE FUCKING RED...

EVERYTHING IS MOONING AND THIS MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IS 10% IN THE FUCKING RED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/3g38y67luolfvqs/Colin_ZS_Bitgrail_chat_log.pdf?dl=0
docs.google.com/document/d/15bYg5TY47QJZa2ulBm0fOTrZtGi0toUVUgT-MshuCXA/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oyvey

nano is a shit coin thats why

How much is bitgrail's CEO paying you fuckers to FUD this? He knows hes fucked.

of course it wont moon you mindlet piece of human waste.

The FUD today has been stupid hard, this is exactly when you buy

>everything is mooning

Well no shit, they got ""hacked""

why hasnt someone used their nano to put a bounty on bitgrails CEO's head

Came to say this

By 'everything is mooning' he means a hand full of shitcoins have pulled a 10-20%

lol you fags went up from like 20 cents to 40 dollars and are bitching? GTFO, some of us other holders have our moment now. Sit on the sideline and cry like we did when we saw your pajeet railroad coin moon

Here's what happened.

>bitgrail code allowed for doublespend
>doubled eth deposits and other trades
>this propped up the market and inflated it
>people now buying double the amount they had before
>bomber (bitgrail's owner) desperately tries to fix the problem through market manipulation and freezing accounts
>in the meantime he siphons off huge quantities of XRB
>cries hack to absolve himself and his coding errors and the major losses that resulted

EVERYTHING ELSE IS UP 20-30% RIGHT NOW FUCK FACE

you must have missed the big news today

NO I FUCKING SEE THE GOD DAMNED NEWS. I AM JUST SICK OF GETTING FUCKING JUSTED.

Probably right to be fair has been sketchy for weeks.
> t. Lost 100XRB on a stupid arb that got trapped there a month ago havn't been able to withdraw since.

> dropbox.com/s/3g38y67luolfvqs/Colin_ZS_Bitgrail_chat_log.pdf?dl=0

> Read the convo between bomber and nano devs is a total shitshow.

>The Italian pajeet fuck tried to pull a Mt Gox by putting all the Nanos from insolvent Bitgrail to Mercatox and crying "hax" afterwards
FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA ILL KILL HIM
IM JOINING THE CLASS ACTION SUIT DAMMIT AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is true. I remember reading about some anons being able to double withdraw some months ago

so how long before he gets suicided?

scam.exchange

Holy shit he tried to get the devs to fork it?

I got 5 LTC for free on a double deposit. The ironic thing is the people that got double funds withdrew to avoid getting locked out of their account. Oh well. Feel bad for you guys.

I'm legit pissed as fuck. I had 8K in there and now it's barely worth 6500

Salty fag who fell for the 'get rich quick' meme

Yeah he's a retard, same as the people keeping their money in spaghettiexchanges.

NanoBlocks doesn’t have smart contracts LOL

It was pumped to begin with.

Trade vol and chain vol is low. The price is inflated, yo

YOU ARE SHIT AT THIS GAME AND SHOULD QUIT YOU JUSTMAGNET

>gg bomber made me switch to btc when i closed le account

This coin has zero purpose and no real chance at adoption. You got tricked by a flash in pan coin.

its ok, it happens. Find a real world use coin or one that solves a real problem that isn’t being solved by something running away with network effect.

Yea apart from the whole fucking exchange thing your right

This coin is literally the fastest and cheapest to use of all crypto currencies. It solves the scaling problem, it solves the fee problem, it solves the transaction speed problem.

lolwut. instant transfer and zero fees. fuck your wait times you fag.

bruh,
nanex.co
I just instantly funded and withrdrew xrb with zero fees, this is the beginning of XRB pairs and arbitrage, this is a total steal anywhere under 10 dollars and you know it fags

is this a scamcoin? need a quick rundown

had to delete 202 xrb off my blockfolio today

Ohhh yeahhhh!! big steal man!! HUUUGE steal....gimmie a fucking break...this coin is worse than finding a baby in the dumpster after a highschool prom....

Shit is WORTHLESS

I hate that I even bought into this retarded ass coin....should of went with XRP...not XR(BITCH)

Bomber dox

> docs.google.com/document/d/15bYg5TY47QJZa2ulBm0fOTrZtGi0toUVUgT-MshuCXA/edit

ive lost over $300k today
none of you know how it feels

Putting screen shots that show your tabs and programs fuck I wish you'd have had your fb logged in. Still the levels of newness are off the scale.

Fucking litecoin queen

Cuck

Raifags btfo top kek
Hope you enjoyed donating pasta and wine to Bombercunt
You were always a poorfag if you never cashed out

Fuck off newfag.

Shut up Dusty.

to all the newfags and redditors that fell for this memecoin... dont feel too bad. a while back there was a coin called digibyte that was shilled like crazy on Veeky Forums because it was supposed to have super fast transactions. it also failed spectacularly. dust yourself off and next time only invest in coins with reputable teams. and in general, dont buy coins whos only use case is "its bitcoin, but better"

>don’t invest in any digital currency
thanks just sold 100k

Your digital coiny bits will never amount to anything son

Learn a trade

Chop wood

digital currencies = crypto v1.0
its 2018 there are so many more/better applications for blockchain than sending bits from one person to another

all POW coins are shit. DGB is the best POW coin, but its still POW.

exactly. Platforms are the future. People will never use digital shit as currency,

but this shit happened in october and he allowed trading, deposits etc. proceed as normal all the time, shit's criminal yo

Yeah, DApps are great but there will always be demand for digital currencies and they will always be relevant in crypto. Even Vitalik has acknowledged this, why can’t you? But what can I say, there were people who said bitcoin as a currency was going nowhere 4 years ago too...

looks like this shitcoin needs another rebranding kek maybe this time you can go for LEDGER

Is this double deposit thing seriously true or just Veeky Forums trolling? If so it will probably kill the coin once it becomes more widespread knowledge

it's not the coin's fault, why would it kill it?

Look anywhere but Veeky Forums and you will find your answer.

I already dumped my bags for NEO

I personally received a double deposit. It was bitgrails fault not XRB. He gave me double the ETH that I deposited. Put my account in negative but I already withdrew. Look at how many people are saying this. It had to be widespread. Most people used the double deposit to buy more XRB, propping the price up