I can see it... It comes.

I regret ever joining the Tether Bears.

me to :(

dump to 8500 before 10K?

when are you FOMOing back in?

im ready. fiat on standby

>he thinks we've found a floor
wew lad

The absolute cunts that come out of the woodwork once bitcoin is in the green for a few days after weeks of downtrend opened my eyes. Veeky Forums deserves everything that is coming to them. Fuck all of you. Kill yourselves

>btg spiking

so it's really happening monday?

don't know if we'll pass the 9k resistance, shit thing is i'm going to sleep, we'll see in about 6 hours what'll happen.

what's supposed to happen on monday?

>3x more longs on BTC than shorts
>MACD crossing over, RSI oversold on the 1D chart
>Massive volume spike the likes of which we haven't seen since before the pump to 20k
>Bitcoin just broke through the 200 day MA ceiling

What does it take to convince a fudder that the long term is looking up?

At last, a glimmer of hope.

feel genuinely bad for holders who fell for fud and bailed at 6K, but not for the lying assholes who claim riches by timing the market and tell others to do the same, hope they all got fucked

Short Squeeze?

>5700 wasn't a floor

this old man ....
he shills bitcoin
shills nexus
nexus dumps hard
he hates crypto nao.
gfy ron, your son is the capt now.

It wasn't meant to be like this

Oh look, it's the 2nd week of Feb version of the same post. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but if nostradumbass keeps saying the same thing every week, then eventually it'll be true.

>when being a crypto bear is more hope than substance
>mfw

>feel genuinely bad for holders who fell for fud and bailed at 6K

That would be me

I saw DOW had crashed, I hadnt slept all night and in the end fell for the FUD that we were going down to 4k

I just hope we dip back down to 6k so I can get my coins back

I miss my coins

My wallet is so empty

It's not going back down in any meaningful way. SEC changed all that. This thing will have some shock dips like in November and also December with BCash and the pre-Christmas flash crash, but this is going up long term and there is nothing we can do about it. Even as much as I want it to crash.

i hear you but it's barely the first inning of crypto brah keep the faith

I̕t̟̳ ̩̪̖͓̬͇̺h̰às ̨̣͉͎̭n͖͚̦̯͈͞o̩̝̯t̖̟̦̝ ͎̤̙̪͚̤̤y̖̝̟̰͎̦͕e͟t̮̻̟͙̳̥͘ͅ ̼̗͕̮̬͖ͅb͠e̻̹̮̼͔̪g̪͓̳un̪̘̕
̨h̬e ̦͈̜ḫ̵͇a̧s͈͚ͅ ͉ṉ͕ǫ͇̘̖̼̻t̠̼̩̠̩̦́ ̟͚̱ͅyͅet̳̰̪͈͈̬͝ ̯͙͔̤͉em̢̯̳̱͔͔̫e͇̼̝r͍ged̢͉̗̳̗
͚͓̻͚̥̰a̸͎͎̣̜͇̹̥ḻ̪̹̜͈̞͞l͙̤͙̝̞̹̕ͅ w̭̹̖i͍̻̠͢l͓̩͢ͅl ͍̩͉ṣ̨̖͇̠̻̟ęe̻͇
̞̞̀h̸͙͙̦ị̘s̞̤͇͔͘ ̨͙̖̦g̴͔͚̟a̮̹z͡e̞̭̗͙ ̨̪̫̮̮̖w̯̺͓͝i̶ll ̮̟͙̞͕p͕e͕̺̻er̛͚͇ ̟̖͚̕t̳hr͕̤ơ̥͍u̮g͇h̺͔̫͎̞͓
̶i̸͈̻̺ͅt̴̞͉̗͔͔̹ ̼͍̰͍͙i͍s͍̬ͅ ̱̭͖c͇͎̬͎o̸͙͙͔m͝i̦͓̬̮ng̵͈̰̳͉

Look, just dollar cost average in, buy a little bit every day, we're still at the bottom of the wave, going to reach new aths in the summer