How much Peepcoin does she own?

How much Peepcoin does she own?

This is getting out of hand

Who is that

i do need a hand

I wonder who took this pic, was it her bf?

A creepy dude friend? Her girl friend fucking with her?

Makes you wonder anons

ANOTHER slide thread. JP Jewgan is scared.

I am actually enjoying these threads. What purpose do they serve? Are these bots posting the pastas and images? What an odd simulation we are living in

new to Veeky Forums but not Veeky Forums
What's up with the smelling meme, has it always been a thing here ?

No, today is the first day of outbreak

/r/ing pasta pls

xD lol i love these /v/ros
keep em coming for the screencap kek

I can't say I have any friends at Thunder but I can't say they hate me either. "I'd love to be your friend. I don't really have any friends at the offi-" grrrmbbblblmmm I was cut of by a low rumbling noise. I slowly turned to Ghazal to see what was going on. She had a cool yet devious smile on her face. She locked the doors and windows to the car. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. "W-what are you doing Ghazal?" I said slightly terrified "I told you I was going to need to borrow your nose." She leaning to the side and let out a serious of bassy farts brbrbppppt ppprrrvvvvbbbttt frrbbbtttttt The car immediately stunk of burnt pumpkin and rotten eggs. The stink was making me nauseous. frrrppppppppttt Ghazal ripped more and more farts, turning her car into a gas chamber. "Woo, the puppies STINK don't they André?" She teased. I went to turn on the AC but she slapped my hand away from the knobs and turned off her car. I don't know how it could get any worse. Trapped in a car with no air flow, on a hot day with nothing to breathe but some girl's farts. plllbbbrllltltrrttttt bbrrffrttvvrrttt ppfftttttttrrrrbbvttt blllrrbtbbrttttt "I hope you don't pass out on me, you have a lot more gas to sniff up."

That was the opposite of what I wanted to hear. I wasn't sure if I could take much more of this. I would have done anything to get out of that car. "Hey, how about we make this a little more fun?" I was curious what she meant, but at the same time I didn't want to know. Ghazal started to climb across the car to where I was sitting and sat on my lap. "Wait, wait wait, hold on, cut it out." I pleaded with her. BRRRFFFTTTBBBRRTBLPPPT She ripped a giant, hot fart right onto my crotch. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing, but it stunk worse than any other fart she had let out before. She look at me with a cheeky smile "Did you like that sweetie?" I looked away because I genuinely didn't know how to answer. "Oh my god, I think you did!" Ghazal exclaimed surprised. "What!? No I didn't it was disgusting." FRRPPPRAAAPPPTTTTTT Another intense fart vibrated out onto my crotch.