Rubbish piece of shit Vechain

All coins moon with partnerships news released but this POS doesn’t even move despite news upon news, I bet when the apothesis rubbish happens on 23rd Feb, it would just +10% and then people will dump this coin which will further dip its value and somehow the fucking shills will still say thanks for selling me your coins at discount etc when reality is this coin is dogshit

0 movement
0 profit

Can earn more in other coins

>news upon news

It is solely hype with 0 product. If they ever release anything except PR statements it may go up.

Then sell. But I know you don't own VEN.

Also it got banned from /r/cryptocurrency, and that resulted in many dumping it highlighted that the devs/mods are dodgy af.

Piece of shit and wanna be waltencoin

This coin is quite literally vaporware until tech is released.

You’re buying on hype and partnerships. If its confirmed good (99% liklihood) enjoy massive profit

This. It’s always been a pajeet project.
Attracts low IQ neets with its Thunder nodes and Thor coins LMFAO. Yeah they’re not gonna release shit for a while. And when they finally do it will be far too late.

Trips and green 0’s

Confirmed going to 0

Go to bed

Saddest excuse for a fud thread

This is a surreal world we live in

Where PWC and DNV GL support coins with ponzi pajeet “Thunder nodes” and “Strength Nodes”

The only incentive for these nodes is to arbitrarily keep the price stable and have people not sell.

Stupid coin

Prophetic thred

Pathetic Walton pajeets create these threads several times a day and circle jerk.
How many rupees do you get for fudding? I hope it's enough to feed your streetshitter family.

>be op
>complaining about absolutely nothing
>rebrand is coming
>mother fuckers have been stacking VEN which are all going to get locked up in THOR nodes.
>When the nodes go online, the circulating supply is going to dry up like a nuns cunt.
>OP making stupid threads on an anime board instead of doing everything he can to get more VEN

stay poor

this a wanabe watson coin

He doesn't own VEN. They're well known pajeets.
They make several of these threads every day.

Whales held the price down before the BTC crash.

Now it's slowly going up until the rebranding at the end of the month.

Then it's to the moon my man.

Actually, this is VENbro FUD from VENbros who sold VEN to try and catch other coins and are hoping to come back just in time to catch next VEN 5x.

Pwc never confirmed.
Shitcoin.
Pajeeting this coin literally got it banned on plebbit. Projection at its finest.

Rebrand is not going to do shit to the price. It’ll be a buy the hype sell the news

The price will be jumped when mainnet is released and staking comes out

>Pwc never confirmed.
Stay salty, Pajeet. 1 Rupee was deposited at your account.

Sorry man, they’re going to drop some bombs during rebrand and send it soaring again.

>it’s going to moon

Been hearing that shit for a long time
Whales never kept it down, it’s the devs who purposely place walls so that normies think they’re still early when reality is devs are just dumping

>r/cryptocurrency will affect it

Do you really think that VeChain's just going to keep on announcing major partnerships and new clients every single week like they have for the past two months and then during their big rebranding event that they've been hyping since November they'll have nothing to announce? Fucking seriously?

Get ready to be dumped on during the rebranding. It’s going to be buy the hype dump the rebranding.

DNV GL was among the biggest news in crypto, massive dump during the livestream

2 anti-vechain shill threads at the same time
whoa you must be some kinda genius

honestly, yes

You know they're getting a Chinese government official on stage for it, right

Remember bros, when you see weak FUD on Veeky Forums that is the time to buy. When you see something shilled is the time to sell.

Good luck out there.

I can't be the only one seeing the exact same story of Antshares/NEO playing again on this thing right?

too late for what exactly?

Nobody actually doubts VeChain. Everyone knows it’s going to be top 5. Many anons are trying to increase their stack so they FUD Vechain while trying to pump other coins

How much ven you still holding

pathetic