Is this a bull trap?

I just checked CryptoMonitor after putting it off ever since BTC went below 8k.

What's going on? Are we returning to normal?
Are we going to be at $1t next week?

We're at 'return to normal'

We're at capitulation. Didn't take long for these faggot cunts to go back to screaming 100k eoy at the bounce though.
No. Literally just look at the graph. 17k was the return to normal. This is capitulation.

we at takeoff

We returned to mean faggot

Someone sold at 7.5k

t.bought at 19k

when moon tho?

Look at the chart you gigantic faggot. Look at the clear parabola. Gaze upon the bottom of the parabola, and notice that it is below the beginning of the runup.

How can you deny that we are past the despair point? Only by being a deluded nocoiner faggot. That is the only way you could possibly come to these stupid, dumbshit, faggot conclusions.

Screenshot this post.

the market for krypto is large, the supply is limited, krypto is a wolf in sheeps clothing. we are right at the very end of that graph imo

we are right after 'first sell off' actually

>Look at the chart you gigantic faggot. Look at the clear parabola. Gaze upon the bottom of the parabola, and notice that it is below the beginning of the runup.
I am bullish too, but you don't even know where this chart came from, who made it, or who accurate it is

I've literally never lost a screenshot war. Get fucked faggot twink. Can't wait to post at 3k

we should reach 5k within the next few weeks

Your post proves we are still in "fear". Bulls have been getting more and more desperate since 9-13k.

When will you fucking stupid mongoloid cunts realise that 'bull-traps' can occur to varying degrees all the way down to 'despair'.

Why do retards keep pointing the denial point on this graph whenever there is a suspected bull trap? It's a fucking simplified chart and the main bull-trap already occurred early jan.

We're leaving the pit of despair and heading to the return to mean.

You're all so dumb, we're at Valuation

See
>

we gonna go sideways between 10k and 5k for a couple months.

I was just surprised when checking the app. I am appreciating the discussion that followed but as always no conclusions can be made.

meow???

This is such denial lmfao

reported

I mean the actual btc/usd chart. 1-800-cmon-now