Bears:
>LOOK AT THIS 1M CHART BRO 3K IMMINENT

Bulls:
>WE WILL NEVER GO BELOW 9K EVER AGAIN T.A. IS BULLSHIT HAHAHA

No one here even discusses coins anymore. I miss the Arkies and digimarines

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@b0xNet/welcome-to-b0x-4aaba1545a15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay, there's always stinky linkes.

Board has gone to complete shit over the past few months.

I learned about b0x here and I'm pretty pleased with that

is there anything more untermensch than non foot feetish fags? what do these mongrels like? dick it must be.

feet are HNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Absolutely agree. The board really started to turn into garbage over the summer.

Now it's just completely unbased price speculations and the most retarded coin shills who think they know anything because they've been trading for 6 months.

I mean, there was always plenty of shit but it was a hell of a lot better.

bitcoin is a wannabe walten clone

fuck off to reddit, retard

>muh serious discussion in an anime imageboard

the BTC trend is the most important thing right now

you talk shit but one of them are right and will happen.

He's right. Everyone feels like a newfag. Can't tell if sniffposting is meant to discourage people from posting lewds or if it's just a slew of newfags who think it's now a part of Veeky Forums.

Alright I don’t get it. Can someone shill me on this shitcoin? Why should I care about b0x?

>Can't tell if sniffposting is meant to discourage people from posting lewds
Its this dude, its been happening on /v/ for the past year.
A lot of these faggots are transplants from veddit that "wanted to rub it in the meanie cryptominers face". Which is why we had so much FUD for the past two weeks,

>Everyone feels like a newfag

I have a theory. Huge influx of newfags from different boards (mostly /pol it seems by the content) due to the huge Q4 bullrun, mixed with the fact that old Veeky Forumstards from pre 2017 have all made a few hundred grand at the very least, and are able to trade and speculate without the need of this board, hence having left, have turned this into newfag paradise.

Usually, board turnover rates are gradual and take time (degradation of a boards culture) but due to the media crypto shitstorm it seems to have happened extremely fast in the case of Veeky Forums

I'm a newfag, and here to stay. I'm staking it til I break it ya feel me.

we're still lurking obviously, but there's no point trying to hold a discussion with non stop shilling.

post moar

>pantyhose
excellent taste, OP

alts aren't going to perform well in a bear market

Wtf b0x is on biz already? Fuck me sideways

I haven’t noticed that and I’ve been here since early December.

Its veddit retard

medium.com/@b0xNet/welcome-to-b0x-4aaba1545a15