Shill me this coin

Shill me this coin

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/2b3S26Qc
pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't

no

Really fast, really cheap transactions, good tech, solid safe project. Read the whitepaper.

Pure shitcoin, it never moons

If it wasn't a moon mission, would the rocket logo be necessary?

I mean, it peaked at .85USD from .002 USD in less then a year. So... it's definitely growing.

Poor man's XRP

>Best name
>Logo is a rocket
>Under 1$
>Billions in circulation
>Normies buy based off these principles

>see xrp, trx, verge

Don't get into this op. I'm saying this out of the kindness of my heart because I should be shilling this with my bags, but I'm telling you this would be a mistake. It looks good in your head but the team is incompetent and they basically just put out a tumblr blog for their roadmap. Jed has no respect for his investors so if you buy this have fun getting shit on and treated like a joke. Holding this has just been humiliating.

>#3 coin in all of 2017.
>#1 coin for most of 2018

Some people are born retarded. Others get a lot of dicks rammed through the back of the head.

Don't listen to this person OP he's a retard

pastebin.com/2b3S26Qc
pastebin.com/2b3S26Qc
pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

Best coin for arbitrage at the moment. It’s fast as fuck and even on Binance the withdrawal fees are low.

Also, it held stronger than most coins during the early February correction.

And then you factor in that it’s also a platform for dapps, is planning a decentralized exchange with fiat pairings, and is backed by IBM. And you can get free lumens with the yearly inflation. If ripple can go to $3 being a giant piece of shit, and this has half the circulating supply ....well you do the math.

It’s a strong long term hold in my portfolio for many reasons.

How do I get into arbitrage?
Aren't the fees too high to make any actual money?

You idiots will never get it. How many times do I have to repeat myself?
XLM being over $0.50 defeats the whole purpose of this coin

Alright man you can just keep copy and pasting old priced in news. Definitely adding a lot of value to this board

Explain then

The withdrawal fee for stellar is a few cents at most. If you have big money to throw around it’s totally worth it. I do it between bittrex and Binance usually but there are other opportunities as well. Stellar always transfer in less than 5 minutes for me

>fundamentals of the coin
>old news

But seriously though if any coin is going to see global adoption it's likely to be this one

How much money would you make in a good hour?
Have you lost any money because of a bad call?

This my second favorite stellar meme. The first being the shit tier PR this project has, despite its potential, institutional backing, and functioning product.

this coin going over $100 defeats the entire purpose of this coin

Spoken like a true Rando you Rando.

guys, can i get a WAKEY SNAKEY? we are going up, we might moon past 5k sats!

priced in

>literally partnered with IBM and will be integrated into their system in the next 5 years

But dont listen to them, one of the biggest tech companies in history, or the multiple comp science PhDs that thought it was a good idea. Get your info from 18 year old retards on Veeky Forums that own $500 worth of ''investments'' and shitpost for fun

Much like the way BTC/ETH are paired with many alt coins, in 2018 we will see a 3rd major pairing king:

XLM.

Still waiting for an explanation faghotThe more I see this meme shilled with no explanation the more it really makes me think...

It should. They said the same thing just before and during the XRP run to nearly $4

XLM won’t run to $8 right guys.

:)

Considering the already high marketcap and total coins circulating, what is the highest in USD this coin could realistically get to in a year or two?

why shill user? just buy it, i bought it too!

I cant see it doing more than 3-4x honestly. still a safe long term hold.

The highest realistically, imo, is around $5 if everything falls into place nicely. It should definitely be around Cardano's market cap anyway.

This is pretty clearly a safe bet for 3x current price in a year.

50k EoY.
XLM is new Bitcoin.

The wallet, the speed, the partnerships will pump it back up to five bucks in two months.
Then there will come the flippening when everybody realises that ETH can't fucking scale and this shit will FOMO like crazy to ten to twenty five bucks.
Then we sell because that will be like three dollar ripple.
If you don't have 100k XML you are basically a fucking loser.

Only 27k :(

>the wallet
Eggsplane pls. They have new wallet coming?