Sell me this coin

Sell me this coin.

Shitcoin, avoid

No its mine

Godcoin, buy

biz will hate you because of how annoying you will become!

it...it's a nice coin, user

ur annoying

see?

Does anyone know how much link will be needed for a node? I’ve been trying to find info on it but I fucking suck.

Ok ok cool but is it really as necessary as biz makes it sound for smart contract API access? Got some already but only 1k @$0.17 but wanna know if it's a good time to up the stack.

Is this also really Sergey ex gf?

Also want to know this. I see some crazy projections on LINK and Swift sounds promising but why is it dead link on site???

LINK will never be worth more than a Big Mac, because that will defeat the purpose of this coin

>big macs are $5-6 now
Shit dude that's still like 20x for me.

tell me when you have a sharpie in your hand

This is the best fucking explanation of how one of these shitcoins work I've ever seen.

ChainLink is essentially a toll booth for stuff on the fiat highway that needs to get on the blockchain.

I actually like the sound of this coin now.

Why can't the write white papers like this instead of that autism riddled shit we have to try and read.

Don't be too naive though user and get hyped. Decentralized Oracles are prone to manipulation, especially for specialized use cases

>Sell me this coin.

It is worth one pen. Surely you can afford that?

one word: oracles

why doesn't the team market this shit? this is literally just the Veeky Forums coin pretty much, no one outside of here has any idea what it is

Has anyone here actually bought Mobius? Asking for a friend

Hey can you solve the oracle problem for me re quick?

>this is literally just the Veeky Forums coin pretty much

Great is it not. Thus normies are fucking terrified of it. Plus sergey has had a stroke from eating junk food so he can't run far if he tries to scam us.

So chain link would work great for buying a piece of software but the whole 'concert ticket' makes the thing sound unworkable.

A decentralized 'trustless' system allows you to buy the tickets I'm offering but it doesn't force me to actually send you the ticket you bought. "My email is down lol, send you the ticket later!". This is one of those cases where hopefully the process isn't annoymous otherwise there is little legal recourse.

I run a marketing / web dev agency, and I approve this idea.

>Hey can you solve the oracle problem for me re quick?

I can. Can you solve the input data problem for me or useful data> void main (fuck)

It's well marketed to the people that need to know about it. Which isn't us plebs.

The "concert ticket" is a crude analogy. In practice ChainLink will be used to translate external APIs and data.

i think sergey probably intended to scam, but once the autists got so emotionally attached he's actually scared for his life and must do his best either to postpone until another project overtakes it or until the community actually does the project themselves.

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibration. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish is fine with it or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he has a saying in it anyway. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of his tank and onto his couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investion if all this is true?

and hereeee come the pajeets. so predictable.

mobius is a shitcoin, get it through your tiny little heads

I won't I'll have a further read up about it, it's just good to finally understand it rather than the usual promotional bullshit we get fed

>muh decentralised dApps
>muh send tokens anywhere in the world
>muh revolutionise some random bullshit

>mobius is a shitcoin, get it through your tiny little heads

solid dev team

Link is a great investion

Stinky linkies btfo

P.S. open bob

>solid dev team

They sit around playng with happymeal toys. Not one of them has a degree in computer science for fuck sake. The original vid on link before they came up with the chainlink name was rory explaining the idea with lego blocks. Oldfags can never forget rory doing the trap thread on /b. Looked like a bag of raw pork chops in a string vest

Buy my ico and I'll put sharpie in pooper.
OP better deliver.
OP delivers
Chainlink is born.

>P.S. open bob

> 2

The ultimate Veeky Forums redpill.

1. TRTL was created by an anonymous, serial meme coin scammer and there are orchestrated dumps.

2. LINK has been in development for nearly 4 years. Why? One talented programmer could knock out an oracle node network in a week.

3. Nobody can predict the crypto markets. $50K and $500 BTC are equally likely with no timeframe on either.

4. Jordan “Old & Salty” Belfort was correct about one thing: the Tether auditor resigning is scary. Tether itself is scary. Many blockchain related companies know the safest banks to store funds deal in EUR. This could be why “EuroTether” is happening. There were probably never any actual US dollars. People will probably go to jail and Tether will cause another big correction.

5. Cash will be outlawed before digital currencies. Governments will run KYC/AML on wallet addresses. In the future, if you interact with a wallet that isn’t associated with a verified human identity you will be accused of money laundering. The blockchain will be weaponized for the surveillance state.

6. Bitcoin was created by Craig Wright, Hal Finney and Dave Kleiman. They are Satoshi.

What am I forgetting? Add to this list.

-AO (Anonymous Oldfag)

You fuckers are almost more ridiculous than
>Impeachdonaldjtrump.com
ChainLink looks like a massive cup and handle right now.
>Inb4 meme lines

I only have 4

Btw guys the "guy" in the pic is Rory. That's all you need to know about this shitcoin

1) its an enterprise product. redditfags and normies are not the target audience. biz is a little smarter and even 95% of the people on this board arent capable of running a node.
2) marketing a utility token before the product is finished is unprofessional and stupid. you think banks are going to work with a company that tries to hype their coin price on twitter?

>Missed BTC
>Missed ETH

Will you miss Chainlink as well?

best memes