Holy fuck at how delusional Veeky Forums normans are!

Holy shit, these retards have the shortest memory of all time. They actually believe that we're in a bull market because the price goes up for three fucking days! LMAO. Look at the longer trend you fucking retards, we're going back down again very, VERY soon. How fucking dumb would you have to be to think otherwise?

Veeky Forums normans ACTUALLY believe that the market is turning around because of that tiny uptick. Retards, we've had dozens of those on the way DOWN. Holy shit you retards need lobotomized for your stupidity.

Feb 14 CFTC meeting; may mention tether.

buy feb 13.

Screen cap this.

So OP what price are you fomoing in at? We never left the bull market.

> Normans are distracted
I love this ringtone, this is my jam.

I'm not screencapping shit you norman just screencap it yourself and post it if you're right, nobody will know it's you.

>6K cuck sighting

Wow, he said it again guys. Look at all those bull markets in the past 4 weeks! Things are going great man! Bitcoin to the moon, HODL!

look at that chart user
see how it has kept going up for years.
yeah.

>only 1000 percent past year

SEC not coming down on crypto.

This not a retracement, this is reaction to current events, where investors can be assured the govt isn't coming after crypto assets anymore. The market has been legitimized. This is unlike previous retracements--we found the floor, and we're looking bullish with newfound optimism.

How angry do you get knowing that if you just didn't sell you'd be a much richer man right now? Must suck knowing that your hands are literally THIS weak that you have to post these threads OP.

I don't give a fuck if this is a bounce, I bought at 6k so even if I sell right now I'll be up 50%. Eat my dick nocoiners.

We’ve hit rock bottom. Smooth sailing from here on out.

>everyone that says the price is gonna go down is a nocoiner

Go back to r*ddit, seriously.

ZOOM OUT NEWFAG

it's been going up on declining volume. anyone know what that translates to?

Until they meet next week and discuss the Tether probe.

That'd make it look far, far worse.

>he doesn't rock Beats by Dre
haha pleb taste fagget ringtones dont even have any base

I hope it does come down for a bit my wage cuck tax return hasn't come in yet.

>OP calls file bullmarketincoming
what did he mean by this?

Whoops forgot to tether up before binance went on maintenance. If btc died while I am frozen I will be fucking furious. Knowing them I'll be able to trade three days from now.

yeah thats what tends to happen after a bear market

you type like youre confident but inside youre afraid of it dropping and you will sell as soon as youre at 30% to "buy in cheaper"

were crashing to sub 6k

You heard it here first fags, none of us know what the fuck is going to happen next

BTC going to sub 1USD

>it's going back to 9K

Power bottom seller spotted

there's more downside, no rocket science here

Gonna go up and down forever. Screencap this

I love when weak hands try to justify their cowardice through angry outbursts.

You should have held, but instead you were a coward and now you’ve lost a lot of money.

Please don’t take it out on us, OP.

I think the problem is the assumption you're making: the trend has been downwards, therefore it must continue to go downwards. How do we know we haven't dipped below the mean when we hit $6k? I'm not claiming it's going to be an instant bull run to $500k, realistically it's probably going to trade sideways for the next month or so (assuming we've already hit bottom). What makes you so certain we're going to plunge downwards again?

You gotta hate money not to short right now.

Just take the profits hesus fuck....

The Chinese will dump as soon as they get done New Years partying so fuckin hard that it’ll be a shit show.

Yeah, stocks for companies that have actual, real world, physical products is totally comparative to a speculative virtual currency that no one even spends on anything. KYS.

Post your TA... oh wait you're a brainlet faggot.

You really love gambling and betting against something the SEC just legitimized huh.

Sorry about your losses. Past, present and future. Enjoy your meme lines. I’ll enjoy my retirement bags.

Okay man, let's see your "TA" that shows we're going to continue going up for some fucking reason. Retard.

we're breaking out of a bull flag

It's not about an uptick, it's about breaking through the downward trend lines. We've broken through a few of the more recent ones and are now approaching the major one from 17k. YOu should learn to read a chart.

lol btc drops from 19k to 6k... "never left the bull market". you're really special arent you?

OP you're retarded, you need to learn like the simple basics of reading a graph.
Each time it had in uptick in the past it never reached it previous high, and when it fell it droped below its previous low.
This time is different though, because it HAS reached it previous high. We are right on the edge of officially being in an uptrend again. If we reach 10k in the next few days, were going to 20k EOM.
Stay poor faggot.

You're telling me to learn how to read a graph and you say this?

>Each time it had in uptick in the past it never reached it previous high, and when it fell it droped below its previous low.

Are you fucking retarded?

Its like gradeschool TA faggot, no meme lines needed

We're still following the same line of support so yeah. We just went parabolic x2 which was too nuts.

>it HAS reached it previous high
it hasn't reached 9600 yet

Give it 24 hrs

And all of those dip buys will be rewarded when we reach new all time highs eventually

You best start believing in the dip boyo
Youre in one

seems like a lot of people are salty as fuck that bitcoin is rising. i honestly dont get it. thats the only reason i can come up for all these fud threads tonight saying btc is about to crash. like holy shit , accept that TA doesnt fucking work and that you have no idea if its going up or down.

Fucking do it kike.

Yeah but that was the bulltrap "return to normal" on the memechart. That was the start of the downfall to mean

Its almost like you're mad

Buy what?

>retarded newfag can't read the market
Have fun buying high again.