Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961898898766770177
reddit.com/user/TruthBeeToad
reddit.com/user/Stayreal145
reddit.com/user/gilooo05
twitter.com/binance_2017
twitter.com/cz_binance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY EXIT SCAMMED YOU RETARD HAVEN'T YOU REALISED YET?

check twitter CZ suggests to use us.binance.com

You're expecting to get rich off crypto, but you are literally unable to use Google?

us.binance.com
The main site is supposedly being DDOS'd. If you want to withdraw coins, copy the verify link in your email and replace "www" in the address with "us". Took me a while to figure out how to get my xlm out.

Hello sir, pls use the link us.binance.com. Once there simply put in you email and password as normal as if u are on binance.com. Thank you much my friend. Pls do not worry that the url does not match the confirmation image.

fuck off

I didn't realize I had to use "us." in front of it. I don't spend all my time on the markets and in on everything. Thanks

LOL WTF people.

It's very simple. I just realized it.
It's the Chinese New Year. If you even purchased something from Aliexpress during the chink NY you will know that NOTHING gets done during the Chinese New Year. You have to wait at least 1 week before your parcel even gets out of China.

It just so happens that we're in the Chinese New Year's Eve right now.

Chinese new year is the 16th of Feb.

>Chinese New Year's Eve
>eve

learn2read ffs
Just try to open chinkshit general on /g and see that nothing gets out.
Chinese treat their NY seriously.

they announced a maintenance at 0600 UTC (now) which will last 30 minutes

Its fucking frozen again. Fuck

>scheduled

Right as we are retesting 9,000...

lel user i was at the same situation with the same coin ! kudos to you ;)

binance shits in the mouth of 9000

I’m on Binance right now. I’m seeing trades happen. Make sure you use us.binance.com instead of binance.com. Last I tried Binance.com was still down.

It’s back online.

luckily I locked in my prices before it crashed

Is anybody else not able to withdraw? The email confirms dont work

Add "us." to the link.
inb4: scam

> We had positive inflow
Yeah, I couldn't withdraw my dude.

Been trying to figure this out all night. Thank you user.

I tried that earlier and it still didn't work, maybe I'm just retarded, I'll try it again.

I've seen this in enough places to know it's not a prank, but that method of withdrawing simply isn't working for me.

This. Don’t let anybody tell you it’s scam. As long as it’s Binance.com it’s a legit site.

Hong Kong fag reporting in. I was able to log in and my bags were still there. However I’ve been having to use a US VPN now which I never had to before

It worked when i removed http from it and made it reload, thanks for the tip!

Please sirs everyone please use us.binance.com for time being please. It is only working site for trades right now.

it's UP now

I LOST LITERALLY ALL OF MY BITCONNECT WTF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH SHIT

>posting this obvious of a fishing attempt

actually kek’d out loud 9/10

>withdrawals will be temporarily paused
>temporarily

I hope it comes back up before the next dip, I need to sell at these highs.

F U C C

Still down. The hackers have control of twitter and all sub pages gl fuckers!

all the accounts in reddit saying it works were created this year
guess it's gone for good

LOOK AT WITHDRAWALS THERE ARE NON! NO ONE IS ACTUALLY LOGGED IN.

I don't know which address to look
all I know is people claiming that changing it to us.binance and then again in the confirmation email are 1 month old accounts

The word is hackers took complet control over the twitter / reddit / subdomains / this was long time in the making. People screaming its working are fucking scam niggers. DO NOT GO TO US/CZ/KOR domains.

It works if you change it to us.binance.com. Also us.binance.com is hosted on same server as binance.com and is secured by the same certificate. all proving it is legitmately not a scam

but then again, if it's so compromised, aren't we fucked anyways?

but guys it is on "same server as binance.com" LOL try harder.

xd

Binance.com is STILL down despite the CEO saying it's back online. He's talking out of his ass.

I work in the web hosting industry. No way associated binance. I have my sketch theories too. I believe it was hacked. However, the market does work as us.binance.com

check out these completely reliable sources

reddit.com/user/TruthBeeToad
reddit.com/user/Stayreal145
reddit.com/user/gilooo05

It's literally not unless the US IP is an application proxy, CF or the like, or a load balancer which wouldn't even make sense except for CF.
us subdomain could *possibly* be compromised, though it could also legitimately be a problem with their assets in JP ONLY.
It could legitimately be devops being stupid on prod, it's not like that is rare ANYWHERE. It also could be domain hijacking. Who knows.

So in other words. Since the main site is down. CEO is trying to damage control while we know their site is fucked hacked and moneyz is gone.

fuck I don't know who to trust

this us.binance.com thing scares me. So many fucking scams around crypto right now. The site looks legit but who the fuck know. wish the official twitter would confirm or deny

>It could legitimately be devops being stupid on prod, it's not like that is rare ANYWHERE. It also could be domain hijacking. Who knows.

They're using AWS. That's an AWS Cidr block

It’s sketchy that they haven’t made any further comments about the fact that the main site is still down. And the ceo tweeting “Binance is back up” when it isn’t.

The official twitter already confirmed it, but twitter has been hacked before and it's not impossible to make certain people say certain things. If this was a phishing heist, it's very largely orchestrated.

Ya and I work in infosec and do this almost once a week.

I'm just saying there's no way you could draw conclusions.

1. The SSL Certs are the same, the only way they could forge, again, is w/ private key which means they popped US subdomain a while ago, fitting with the "low and slow" approach of a sophisticated/persistent/not completely retarded actor/group. The only problem is, at that point, why bother? If you've infected the us.* tld why even go through the trouble of doing something that could get you attributed? It doesn't make sense why a group or person would do that. ESPECIALLY over SEVERAL IP's in that aws ip space over several DAYS.
1.5 AWS is no stranger to throughput but you'd have to set up quite the infrastructure to handle that amount of traffic reliably, costing you $$$ when you ALREADY allegedly own us.* and everything on it
2. Why no transactions showing up on the blockchains?
3. I just want to type the number three

Look, we just don't know at the moment, and FUD is not going to do anything for anyone. Keep an eye on TX's and if shit starts moving then I'd get concerned. It's not like it's out of the question for a large company to cover up a breach that could severely harm their business. It's also highly unlikely someone who just had the motivation and resources to steal millions in most every large crypto on the market got so fucking sloppy.

Yes, that's the point. Not trying to be snide, but they switched VPS providers, which would make sense (kinda, not in all cases) for both sides.

>the official twitter

all I've seen in a screen shot of cz_binance tweet earlier in the thread. I don't know if that's him or not. people make fake twitter accounts all the time.

Is there any proof it's him?

Because he already clarified that binance.com is having issues and that you should got to us.binance.com or kr.binance.com. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD FOR EVERYBODY TO UNDERSTAND?! No wonder all you faggots are poor. Can’t follow simple instructions.

Literally retarded like that nigger on your pic. Why would the official binance twitter page retweet a fake account?

Only trust the cz_ that is retweeted by the verified binance twitter account. Never trust Veeky Forums
Don't even trust me.
I don't even trust me.
I don't even trust you.
Wait, fuck you, you're trying to get in my head.
The verified binance account is breached by north korea during the olympics to fund the expenses of sending agents as athletes to start WW3 and they hold the worlds crypto to buy Veeky Forums

thanks just bought 100k

>he thinks the Twitter hasn’t been hacked

IT'S DOWN AGAIN!

For anybody having issues, here are the official Binance and official CZ pages. God fucking damn it’s not complicated. Having to spoon feed you fags.
>Binance
twitter.com/binance_2017
>CZ
twitter.com/cz_binance
That CZ account is real. Binance retweets him. Binance also retweeted his tweet that said to use us.binance.com.

you're absolutely right, I'm feeling better about this

thanks senpai

Ausfag here... Logged on for first time in 3 days.. Same shit I had on there last time

> He does not know what HTTPS is
Soo the whole world now knows your password and whatever you do in the exchange, sounds smart.

no problem

Good and some people loged in to find 0.

Others cant withdraw because it is just fake numbers no actual coins.

us.binance.com works for me. But I hate this laggy online browser exchange. The desktop app wont load exchange data though, even when I switch servers.

DNS poisoning? The Ruskies pulled one days ago where they literally got the full traffic of Goog and FB for like 5 minutes.

Norks are also pretty good at this and they are fishing any crypto they can find because of the sanctions.

A goxing right now would probably kill Crypto for a good couple years. I don't feel shit.

The APIs are not working either but thats prolly because those rely on the main domain.

I'm logged in, my shitcoins are there, I can trade, everything is smoth but yeah, we need to be on top of this shit.

You’re spreading literal bullshit about Binance all over. Just shut the fuck up. Because people like you are spreading bullshit, I have to go around proving to people that us.binance.com is a legit site. It’s fucking tiresome. This is your thread, isn’t it? Stop saying people have wallets that say $0. It’s total fucking bullshit.

u shillin too hard nigger wonder why

neck yourself. the human race need this.

Makes you think who ORDERED* to be FUDing Binance, a competing exchange? Hardcore FOMOers?

*because we know they pay rakesh to do the dirty work, prolly the same team that shills BTC.

Yes, shill farms have specialized "chan" teams.

The regular link is down, us.binance.com is the only one working idk why.

I’m autistic. I get worked up over this kind of shit.

>Chinese treat their NY seriously.

it's the only time they mate, then they go back to their dreary bug life

There there. Just tell us where Binance touched you.