Which should i go with

Going to invest 500 for my first time into cryptocurrencies, Should i go with BTC first or ETH? Half and Half, with Dollar cost avg?
No intrest in the smaller alt coins right now.

Dyor

This that not what biz is for?
Or is this board just to sit here try and dump bags "brap" post, shill "Shit coins" and the ladder.

welcome to Veeky Forums - the Brap and Sniff board, buy LINK or get out

DYORcoin is going to moon

Suck a dick fag

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

50% ETH 50% safe altcoin of your choice

Do 80 eth rest in btc . I'm an oldfag and only responded because your picture btw.

Both are doing pretty damn good right now considering all the bullshit that happened in January. Both at +15% for the past 24 hours.

Now here's the deal noob, never go all in anything. Go half and half if the big coins are the only ones you're considering (safe bet right now, big coins are almost guaranteed to go up while shitcoins have been dropping). At least you know not to invest in shitcoins, stay away until we're in a bull market again.

depends, whats your goal?
what are your goals in 6m, 12m?

Yes, ive been lurking for a few weeks now and seeing how inconsistent the smaller coins are the risk is not worth it. At least not starting out
From it being a "scam"
to it not being devd and handled properly.

BTC an XMR 50/50 split
ETH might make a quick buck, but its ultimately worthless

As long term as possible, i know im going to have to sit down for a while and focus trading, i have patients if im going to try and stay in the green as much as possible.
>ETH might make a quick buck, but its ultimately worthless
Why is that, looks like eth dropped after XMR but is ultimately more popular. Normie appeal?

My goal is to learn to trade, but also hold. I want to learn the ins and outs of crypto.

I know this is Veeky Forums, but a lot of satire is used here in the vein of LINK.

I say that with respect. I ain’t no redditfag.

The best coins I’ve spotted around here are EOS, XRP, QTUM, and NEO.

How have I done so far in my search? It’s kind of hard when there’s so many coins, but I’m willing to hang in here and keep doing my research to learn things. Side job 2.0

this, OP

What need does ETH fulfill? They have lofty goals but not have been realized. XMR is ultimately BTC with anonymity built in. Solid dev community. And is slowly gaining acceptance in the dark net markets. It services a need

>The best coins I’ve spotted around here are EOS, XRP, QTUM, and NEO.
Pretty good, especially QTUM and EOS.

I’m looking to invest at least 2500 into EOS, when I get my tax refund.

Do you think it will be as good as ethereum someday?

I’ll probably buy altcoins after that, or other projects that look good.

XRP is really cheap, and seems ok. I’d like to buy maybe 200 shares. Any potential for that one to grow?

>eth worthless
you fuckin wot m8?

go all in on XRP if you wanna get RICH, and remember: never dyor

Explain to me why ETH has value and will gain traction and adoption

Is this another subversive do this but do that things?

Looking up DYOR now.

GO ALL IN ON DYOR NOW!!! IT'S SET TO MOON EARLY Q2

>tfw I was going to do like OP but I put 100% in alts instead

I'm only doing this for 2 coins and then I'll slowly accumulate eth and btc, people are telling OP to stay away from alts but I believe if you're looking at a solid team and a solid coin you don't need to worry. OMG for example is a pretty safe bet. I think people get burned with alts because they buy shit like UFR or TRTL or whatever fotm alt coin Veeky Forums is shilling because they want to get rich quick.

You dickhead

Dollar cost average in to BTC and ETH. Good idea OP

>wants something with big return potential
>buys OMG, an altcoin with over 1 bil market cap

Its literally not established enough to be a main player and too big to be an altcoin with 100x potential. You bought the meme dude OMG is trash

>XRP is really cheap
how fucking retarded are you :facepalm: kill yourself sheep

>i have patients
Are you a doctor?