Why is there so much trolling behind this coin...

Why is there so much trolling behind this coin? Seems like any thread about it hits the bump limit and 66% of that is just trolling and counter trolling. LINK is the other one like this.

Bagholders trying to get consistent sellout price

people fudding the coin to accumulate while it's cheap

Very bad coin, donut buy

It's UFR 2.0

It's value is from adoption not speculation. You see so much trolling because a bunch of Pajeets on telegram want to put their paycheck into this and they have to wait two weeks to do it.

It's all so pointless. It's going to suddenly moon to 500M within the next few weeks regardless.

Jibroni network is partnered with ISIS.

There’s a discord running shilling campaigns. This will burn in a heap just like UFR once everyone gets sick of seeing it.

Jibrel very good kind sir ples buy yes?

I don't even know more if the FUD is real or not. I will just pass on that one.

Definitely a good decision

You'd think so but there's a lot of big crypto people shilling it. Like the Binance CEO.

Then just answer me, why banks would even consider adopting it?

jibbies will go to $100 screencap this

Mister, please, my wife, she say "Don't all-in on a shitcoin you don't understand"
She is wrong mister! I am up 5 dollar now. Who gets to sleep on rug today and not bare floor? It is me. Floorsleepers begone.

Thanks for the input.

Why wouldn't jibrel work?

Like this user said, it's just people who want to keep the price down by FUDing until they get their paycheck. What they don't understand is that their terrible FUD just makes people suspicious and forces people to investigate more closely for themselves by reading the whitepaper etc.

That said, I also get my paycheck on the 23rd so I do hope the price doesn't increase too much by then.

You will not believe this mister, my wife also said "Do your own fucking research, don't expect people on a kazah sheepskinner enthusiast forum to do it for you". Silly women. Just buy this Jibrel and forget about it, you will have heaps of gold EOY. I am still firmly on rug, the floor is for losers who invest in derivatives, RIGHT AHMED? MISTER OH I'LL PUT TWO SHEEPS WORTH ON XIV, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

why would anyone adopt this, this is an oversatured market. the whole assets on blockchain thing is overdone, bitshares, rpc, all those coins do the same thing. the only thing this thing has going is that one conference - pretty dumb of a startup to blow all their money on one thing.
btw everyone in the telegram is coordinating fudding this coin and so am i.

get in, the token economics of this token are unprecedented and you dont have to rely on speculation, this coin creates actual value the more it gets adopted.

this shit is like over 50 percent of my portfolio. ive been in crypto for a while and a project like this only comes once and a while.

what they are doing in terms of finance and crypto is actually unprecedented, if you compare the product jibrel has to anybody else doing anything remotely similar it is very clear jibrel will steamroll through them.

basically it does what competitors do but more. and it does what other tokens do but its just ancillary to the main purpose of the platform.

their connections are unprecedented imho. maktoum partnership is one of the biggest partnerships in crypto. they are bringing this shit to the uae and more mena money will follow afterwards.

this is going to be quiet until it starts moving - and it wont stop after it does. the token is recession proof - the more tokenized assets that get added to the platform the larger the market cap grows.

sorry to everyone trying to accumulate but i want some people to make it. i just hope you are not nazis. please be leftists.

best to all you. love.

It is Swiss after all.

Here is the answer from Reddit:

Question: What is the incentive for me to put my cash into a CryDR and sell it on the blockchain?

Answer: You don't. This is generally for licensed financial institutions to benefit from the high-returns of the crypto-economy without the exposure.

When the public has full confidence in tether, and the overall market is in downswing, USDT is valued at 1.03 and higher.

We have a buzzphrase for this, "on-chain / off-chain arbitrage".

This means stable assets on-chain could be worth more than they are off-chain, if there is confidence in the guarantor.

So this is what the financial entity would do... It would tokenize some of its cash, exchange it for volatile assets (selling them on-chain for BTC/ ETH), liquidate those assets (the BTC / ETH), and benefit from the arbitrage.

In addition, the financial entity has just acquired a customer with an account (compliantly, with full KYC done to the level of the financial institute).

Hope that helps!

And most importantly the costumer doesn't need to know or care fuck all about the mechanisms. It will just do it's job. They get to do business as usual.

>icon is literally a bait hook
I'm not falling for your Jew tricks this time Goldberg

thanks, i'll look into this more. always nice to see more fellow leftists on biz. don tapscott has an interesting political background, btw

where to research? didnt find anything particularly interesting on his wiki

I am that pajeet.

Can you link me to the Telegram for JNT please user?

just bought 100k
hahaha thanks for sharing your jew gold, kike

>tfw spent 2500 dollars on the CoinMetro ICO
>could have spent it on this instead

fuck

>reddit spacing
>leftist queefing
>le plx no nadzi
seriously this is some grade "A" FUD. I almost sold just based on your post but am hoping to use my gainz to help finance the coming race war.

its gay
digits confirm