COSS

You fell for the FUD, didn't you

Me and a friend have literally been ddosing their servers, trying to make it laggy the past few days
Looks like it worked, price went down 10c and they upgraded their servers, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7wj841/tiered_trading_fees_not_in_practice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah Iv got 200k and even if it goes to $10 I’m only selling 100k and then living off those sweet dividends baby

what?

How does one swing trade this bullshit... I just wanna double my paltry 10k stack but no volume

40k holder here so comfy. now that they have a real CTO its game over. once they turn on the API bots will pump the volume and this shit will be at $3 so fast

You don't. You swingtrade other coins on binance/bittrex and you park your earnings on coss for the dividens.

This has been my plan for the past several months. It's a careful balance of making sure you have enough capital to grow and buying COSS on the dips. The nice thing about COSS is that it's relatively stable on the USD, which means you can get some discounts if ETH or BTC start moving.

reddit.com/r/CossIO/comments/7wj841/tiered_trading_fees_not_in_practice/

WHAT THE FUCK RUNE YOU FAGGOT IS THIS REAL??

Exactly. As they start adding more ICOs, you get into the action early with the dividends. One of them can end up having a extreme pump like ripple in 2017. Compounds as you accumulate more coss. Its a good strategy.

Holding 100k

80k coss and literally never selling before $100

either retirement of bust for me

or

fucking well done if this isn't a faggy larp. making the effort to actually fuck COSS is way further than your everyday pajeet would go.
you and your bud deserve whatever profit you're able to reap from this caper

reporting your ip to the Veeky Forums mods and crypto authorities, hope you like jail buddy, ddosing is illegal

LOL what happened to the fiat meme?

I'll bet you were that kid in class that, once the teacher dismissed class for the day, you had to remind her that she forgot to issue the homework assignments.

watch your mouth or ill report you aswell for aiding and abetting a criminal

Hahaha

that clip gets me every single time

I would like to meet that guy. See if he's truly as autistic as he seems. I'm betting he is.

Oh, and to contribute to the thread... I'm really hoping COSS stays low or dips lower for a while. At least till I get my income tax check so I can buy MOAR!

I literally cannot wait to see the pinks screaming because they didn't listen.
I am torn between getting more coss or getting more link.
Both are on the brink of mooning

Your pink id and dubs confirms it

Who else comfy with big stack of COSS waiting for march fiat gateway?

I can't wait. It's going to be glorious

at $10 I’m worth $900,000

I can barely believe it

What are your price predictions around June or July and EoY?

fiat+bot api = $20 eoy minimum, dividends will skyrocket

If this is true, thanks, I made 20% gains last night. It wasn't completely broken, if you just hammered buy and sell you could get through, and take advantage of the situation.

People FUD about slowdowns while binance is literally unusable for two straight days.

FIAT is coming you retards, keep trading shitcoins and getting burned on pump n dumps when it makes total sense to buy COSS since it's functional to you directly.

I feel like you coss holders are shilling to other coss holders and only coss holders are buying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe how stupid some people are

why would you ever assume that coss isn't going to severely fuckup the supposed fiat gateway?

it is
exchange cant handle the volume that will come
Rune himself said so in one announcement