ICX accumulation

is anyone else watching this shit live? when will it my turn to be a whale fuuuuk me senpai

when they start mining it in Starcraft, who knows koreans mess up everything

Mate, I just want to make my bags back.

this nigga truly wanna buy as low as possible

moon when?

icxn is my most potential moon mission

is binance back up?

when they done accumulating or when they cant keep in their frame anymore and have to let go

can a bizbro confirm this shit or did i fall for the plush pepe

pls respond

does anyone understand the tokenomics of this and cold briefly summarise?

it's been trading in a 100 sat range all day.
whales probably accumulating.

>accumulation

"whales are accumulating" is a meme

Trump is a meme, doesn't mean he's not leader of the free world.

leader of the imperial evil capitalist world

"Trump" and "leader" in the same sentence? lmao

What is remarkable in this picture?

buy and sell walls are to close to eachother so i assume its 1 person who wants his buy orders filled.

coins is moving only in 100 sat range for hours.

yesterday the same thing happened and after the big buy wall was filled the sell wall got lifted instantly

IDK but REQ and ICX have been trading in lock-step since the recovery. Just look at the 1hr scale. I sense something is afoot.

No trips of truth? Fine, well both have undergone a flatline accumulation phase. Expect both to be in the top ten daily percentage change within 7 days at around the same time. I should know, I have autism.

based user

not if daddy starts shitting himself again

What does this mean?

I have bags of both.

It means I just sold some other shit that isn't going to perform the same to top off my REQ/ICX tanks.

D-d-do you mean we're going to make it?

Don't toy with my hear user.

this is what whales dumping on normies looks like retard. selling actual coins, fake shifting buy walls

Probably, but patience is always the key. Today would be a good day to buy. I'm less patient for my buy orders, so feel free to set your buy orders a few hundred sats below the current prices if you want.

Ah yes, the whales inc. They always buy back lower. Being a normie sucks, you've got to just go with the flow.

>the free world
My sides

My guess is they're currently trying to drive the price of icon down below 0005000 and request around 00003200 before buying a large sum. I could always be wrong, but that's why I'm on an south east asian garment factory board.

this is retarded user cmon. it's going to trade sideways for the rest of the month probably even more

I know, I know TA is for self fulfilling profitcy fags

Can't invest anymore. Got a couple thousand of each and I'm going to ride this train.