ISREAL DECLEARING WAR ON SYRIA GET THE ON POL

PLUS BITCOIN IS CRASHING

REPORT IN BIZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus if Veeky Forums is as retarded on crypto as /pol/ is on politics / sociology, i'm completely fucked.

good hope the Jews win and carve out more civilisation from arabs

So how to make money off this?

>Implying Trump won't rush to their aid
Hope you're ready to die for that carve out nigger

Trips of truth. Happeningcon level 5, mount your battlestations faggots

Alot of /pol/tards post here. They blow everything out of portion, and yes, most of the people you listen too about Veeky Forums advice are just pollacks, the guys with the lowest IQ on Veeky Forums.

fucking kikes

>the jews are civilized

this

best case scenario is a draw and both of them wipe out each other

less camelfuckers and schemefags the better

We need a fire and control blockchain. Hashrate the fuck out of some muzzies.

100k foreskins deposited into your account.

Arabs aren't a problem until they're in Western countries, who pushes non-white immigration? Jews. 50% of DNC funding. I hope Israel fucks up and nukes themselves.

>Arabs

False flag. Israel shot it down themselves so they can get the war started. They won't stop until they have all the land between the two rivers, just as the prophecy foretold.

That's not a crash, thats a Dip, learn the difference.

Israeli here, I don't see any declaration of war on the news. We regularly bomb the savages though, nothing new here. Also it's shabbos.

I literally get erection looking at this. Imagine how significantly less mudslims there would be in this scenario.

It was just a skirmish fuck off.

kikes are even worse than muslims you fucking circumsized slave

Good, I hope they conquer all of the middle east, faggot.

>be israeli
>don't hear about it
Wtf are you on?

A shekel for the good goy.

am jew. can confirm looks like shabbos.

/pol/ being retarded as usual. Saged and reported.

Israeli jews != western liberal (((jews))). God bless the former and fuck the latter.

>God bless the former

hahaha americans

This. In the west most jews are libtards sjw. In israel most are right wing and have their own migrant crisis and sjws to deal with.

>God bless the former
lol you fuckign pseudo-christian

>implying that western (((jews))) are not mostly anti-israeli
>basically falls for the leftist (((jews))) agenda, that Israel has to be (((open society)))

good luck allying with leftists, good goy

>muh jews are worse than mudlims
>muh g-guys mudslims not a problem, jews are

I see who we got here. Little mudslim. Go fuck a sheep or a child or camel, whatever you do in your savage countries.

>good jews
You are talking about dead ones right?

>implying those (based) ones dont support mass immigration for white countries
how cucked can you get

both are a problem you fucking kike kill yourself. if it wasnt for kikes mass importing sandniggers to our countries there wouldnt be any mudslimes in the west

>if it wasnt for kikes mass importing sandniggers to our countries
elaborate please

kikes have been pushing for massive 3rd world immigration in white countries for decades youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

∆∆

Yes lets hope the kikes win so they can fuck everyone else even harder. Nice thinking, goy.

Gas yourself you idiot. I don't want Arabs in my country, and when we invade their countries they come to us.

lol

How is this leftist western jewish old lady connected to Israel?
You're proving the other user right, western jews are cancers, Israeli jews are "normal people" who just want their country to prosper.
I mean you can call me kike all you want but in the end of the day I hate immigrants from shit-tier countries just as much as you.

No? I mean we ARE happy that all the liberal countries that told us to be nice to mudslims and that they are only fighting us because of occupation are now getting taste of their own leftist medicine.

Hey europe, they are raping and murdering just because you occupy them. Pull out from your countries for peace!

Umm acskhually that guy doesn't look like a kid out of highschool, also he's got officer ranks, so he's either reserve or standing forces, they're getting paid at least a minimum wage of 1500$ and the front line boosts which I don't know how much those are but he's probably making at least 2k$ monthly, probably closer to 3.

she lives in israel you dope, there is no difference between disapora jews and israeli jews, the only difference is between talmudic zionist kikes and those who were just unfortunate enough to be born into their cult

>google her name
>born USA
>resides in Sweden

Ok.

Why would I go back to /pol/ when its full of commies?
Cripplechan is better for the /pol/ type stuff but Veeky Forums is jsut fine.

>the only difference is between talmudic zionist kikes and those who were just unfortunate enough to be born into their cult
Those "unfortunate" are unfortunate enough to be most of Israel, you know very well that useless leftists can't produce anything or create an economy. A majority of the Israeli government are ex-IDF people who weren't cuddled in academia and in the end just want this little piece of clay to be a nice place to live in.

In the end of the day shit on Israel all you want, I'm not even jewish nor do I plan staying here forever, but you're really mistaken if you think Israel wastes resources on pushing immigrants into other countries. We're literally in the middle of trying to get rid of our own african immigrants in the face of SJW backlash.

TINFOIL POL FAKE NEWS

>JIDF in full force
you're full of shit

why aren't you falling for my tricks stupid goy
reeeeeeeeeeee

oil

rekt