forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/
spec-rationality.com/icon/#23Dec
theloop.co.kr/business
cryptoslate.com/introduction-icon-interconnecting-blockchain-network/
mobile.twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-kybernetwork-a135e91af327
coindesk.com/27-financial-firms-form-korean-blockchain-consortium/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’ll moon over the course of this year but lots of people will sell it before its astronomical EOY value, as is biz tradition.

my buy just scares me since the market cap is already very high. but i get what you're saying, it has a shit ton of potential.

Honestly just look at shit like Cardano and you’ll realize market cap doesn’t matter as much as you think.

ICX conservative estimate for end of year will be $25-30, more if we get another bull run even half as good as December 2017

true. 2 years ago we thought these market caps were not possible to reach.

50-100$ eoy if nothing retarded doesn't happen with the market

what does it actually do

there is not even a working wallet user. it's a shitcoin like all other coins maybe except NEO

Ist OMG better in every way and has movers advantage

neo was in the top 10 when it hit 30$ senpai

a couple dapps will come out, people will realize its pointless, and then it will stagnate for a couple years at like $10 as a few gooks here and there mess around with it

then something much better will come out, and it will flatline

DYOR research fag.

ICX is literally going to be a TOP 5 coin EOY. As long as they reach all their milestones, and futher grow their already impressive partnerships, they will literally be THE blockchain of korea and more. I personally know some of the team through a friend, and they have some of the most capable people on board. But anyways DYOR.

Thanks for doing my research for me

all i'm asking for is a 1 sentence description.
partnerships and aggressive roadmaps usually just mean its a scam

makes you a rich faggot

>partnerships and aggressive roadmaps usually just mean its a scam

Normie please fk off to plebbit

just as i suspected, all icon holders are pump and dumpers, just waiting to panic sell at the first sign of trouble.
none of you actually know anything about the tech. it' will flash dump just like tron one day.

>nice-sounding one sentence description means it’s legit
>partnerships means it’s a scam

I googled it for you. Top search result.
“ICON is a blockchain platform that connects various platforms as well such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, Ark, and Qtum. ICX is, on the other hand, a token used on the ICON platform. The ICX token also enables transactions between different cryptocurrencies by determining their exchange rates through the DEX Reserve.”

“ICON’s end game is to provide a platform where players from financial, security, insurance, healthcare, educational, and commerce industries and beyond can coexist and transact on a single network. ICON has been in development for two years to date. It was founded by Dayli Financial Group, a Korean Fintech company valued at $4 billion that also owns the popular Korean exchange Coinone.“

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT HERE IS UR SENTENCE U POOR PLEB

>South Korea Finance Minister: Cryptocurrencies are Necessary For Blockchains to Operate

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/

>first 3rd gen blockchain is live and running with a finished product

tracker.icon.foundation/

>First dapps. Smilegate, the 5th largest game maker in Korea, will launch Stove Coin on the ICON blockchain.

mobile.twitter.com/CryptoOfKorea/status/961453263177601029

>ICX Vending machine live in action

mobile.twitter.com/mindyourcoins/status/960177470526795777

>ICX ceo owns koreas biggest exchange coinone
youtu.be/4Q1s9CvHGWo

mark 2.30min

>Dayli Financial Group, a house of Korean fintech startups, is working on creating an ecosystem called ICON that will allow government departments, universities, hospitals, securities, banks and any private company to interact without third-party networks that charge transaction fees or delay the process.

>ICONS EDGE: That’s where Ha believes ICON has a special role in the Korean ecosystem. The technology is already institutionalized, with the backing of the financial sector. It has signed on various projects for a securities consortium, a university, a hospital and insurance providers.

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/

spec-rationality.com/icon/#23Dec

theloop.co.kr/business

>Interchain & DEX inbuild, the 2 biggest subjects in 2018

cryptoslate.com/introduction-icon-interconnecting-blockchain-network/

>ICON partnered with RIPPLE
mobile.twitter.com/Ripple/status/907426321650692096

>ICON partnered with KYBER
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-partners-with-kybernetwork-a135e91af327

>Partners with 27 financial firms
coindesk.com/27-financial-firms-form-korean-blockchain-consortium/

Ohhh muh vending machines!

Gonna explode once it hits Korean exchanges.

u mad i can fly to korea and go buy me a sprite right fucking now with my icx nigga

real world application and adoption

Queue the "priced in" comments