So, where are we headed now?

so, where are we headed now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u9dsIdmo-w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/yerbkhan/status/895814188198752256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate to say this, but I'm afraid we're at the return to normal. Either way, if it tanks, I buy more, if it doesn't, I watch my existing portfolio grow.

i think we are going to 40-50k this year

>capitulation
It's happening, just it's the bankers capitulating instead.

Graph is a meme. $8k+

I've always wondered what scale the meme bubble graph is on?
A couple of years? Or one year? What's the scale?

Yes this is return to normal. The oceans of suicidal posts and wojaks were denial. We wil now crash to -6k and consolidate to 3 dollars.

>mfw it's all a giant bear trap

consolidation between 7-9k and then we moon to 11-12k.

This. It doesnt mean anything if you dont consider time range

5th wave down to below 5K. should happen in about a week. it will slowly climb back down.

Yep

Just hoddle you eurotrash pieces of shit. Everything was fine until you woke up. This will be the biggest transfer of wealth in history... to Americans and Koreans you pussies

back to 9k

This 3-4k meme is fucking annoying. Without mt.gox level event we will never see it.
Also, we got shilled on cnbc again. youtube.com/watch?v=2u9dsIdmo-w&feature=youtu.be

buy some btc and post results lolz

>This. It doesnt mean anything if you dont consider time range

does the market every react in any way to CNBC shilling something? not really

You do know that return to the mean is return to the linear growth, not exponential.

Were people really afraid? It looked a lot more like denial than fear. Or maybe that was just me. But we certainly haven't broached capitulation and despair, or else this whole thing is disappointing. I'm keeping my money in, I don't care, but it wouldn't surprise me to wake up one day and find BTC at 2-4k.

This is a sucker's rally (Veeky Forums is calling bulltrap)

The market as it is right now, the way I see it, can move either up, down or sideways.

Bitcoin never had linear growth. That defeats the whole purpose.

Did you try looking at the x axis..?

twitter.com/yerbkhan/status/895814188198752256

>hate to say it
why like me you can't lose you both have a strong position in crypto so it goes up you win and you have enough fiat in position to buy if it goes low

>meme graph

it's a chart of every bubble over last century, from tulip mania, to dow jones in 1929, to nikei in 1989, to dot.com in 2000

Deluded bottom seller detected. No, we are not going to lose 45% again without reason, sorry to break it to you shitcunt.

Finally some rational thoughts. People who think something will drop FOREVER, also another 50-75% after it already dropped over 70% for a moment are just plain stupid. Equally stupid as people who think something will go up forever indefinitely.

Just ride the waves. Some more sideways action or a very slow recovery to a 600b marketcap is likely. This is accumulation before everything gets pumped again. Don't be a retard and FOMO into the stuff you like when it is already x10 again. Buy it now, wait, also accept temporary losses of 20% in case things drop again a bit. Watch a larger timeframe and be relaxed.

this is the bull trap

>said the increasingly nervous bottom seller

linear, slow growth would be the best thing that could happen for crypto if it ever wants to be adopted somewhere in the real world. also a lack of growth at some point so people actually use it to buy things.

You are mistaken. I'm a holder who was still in the green when BTC hit 6K. I also know my limits and I'm not trying to predict the market by myself. I will hold until 2019. I still think that this TA might be true, I will hold through that.

Just sold at 8.6k
This will go down back to at least 6k, probably even 5k.
Whoever says otherwise is an idiot or simply a newfag, it does this all the fucking time.
The drop has not finished yet.

nice analysis, are you doing this professionally?

that line plotted is linear dummy.

I mean, the very bottom of the MtGox crash was 80% of the all time high, and that was one of the only exchanges being hacked and shut down, followed by the seller selling off all their coins.

We dropped to 70% of the ATH on no news, infact most of the recent news has been good.

*thief not seller

rare baby sminem

crashes don't need a reason and you can't always refer everything to mt. gox when the market was a totally different one.

That was because entire market was propped up by enthusiast who didnt care. It was still followed by bear market.

Current price is result of normies FOMOing into it in Nov and Dec as well as wash trading bots pushing prices up. Everyone knows BTC is not worth a shit. Seriously, we all know LTC is absolute shitcoin, but why was it 20x cheaper then BTC in December? Its literally BTC fork with faster transaction. So its shit fork of shitcoin.

Tell you why. Wash trading, bots and rampant speculation.

> mt. gox when the market was a totally different one.

You're right, the market was alot thinner and swings more extreme, people had alot less faith in crypto in general and there was no institutional money involved. Still it bottomed at only -80%, which makes me skeptical that we will go down much further at this point.

You do know bitcoin is an adoption based commodity that will move exponentially until its adopted by the world right? Have you been paying attention these last 8 years?

I can't help but notice that your chart says "institutional investors"

We have seen none of that.

oh look another meme graph.

Did you say the same thing during the last dip?

So you sold your 0.005 BTC. Big deal.

actually they do. comparing different timepoints is retarded as fuck however.

the recent reason was that everything was severely overpumped and nothing gained anymore. that is when the retracement starts. Additional FUD campagins started everywhere and people including big whales sold off. manipulation in order to decrease the price. recovery is very slow but steady, which is not a bad sign. confidence was shaken and is slowly coming back. after chinese new year everything will have additional increases.

there is literally no real reason for it to drop big time again. only deluded bottom sellers with their 3-4k meme desperately try to bring other people to sell because they are evil assturds. we may go sideways for some time, or have a very slow recovery, but things don't look bad in particular.

also everybody who SERIOUSLY expects big drop after big drops is a dimwit. nothing goes down indefinitely similar to nothing goes up forever without correction. most important fact is a growing demand simply to a largely multiplied userbase all around the whole world. no exchange could keep up with the large influx of new users wanting to throw money at the crypto monopoly. we will see another tremendous bullrun in some weeks or months. people also learn. those who got buttfucked in January are licking their wounds and learn to buy low now (unlike Biztards) and will profit sooner or later if they are patient.

if you buy and hold.. and sit still and hold still while people are making millions... and then as the price is crashing your sitting still and watching, holding still and not making any moves... just watching.. sitting still..

isn't that the definition of a coin cuck? Your cuckolding yourself, u perma-holders. Get out while you still have some profits, jesus.

I hope we see a steady increase of only 1-2% per day for at least a few weeks or months, before another bullrun.

The more time passes between this crash and the next bullrun, the higher we'll go.

Ok so you sell, and it starts going up again.

Fuck..you sold the bottom, then it's going up and up but you're not going to let it run away from you.

So you buy back in. It starts going down. FUCK it was a bulltrap.

So you sell.

Fuck that wasn't a bulltrap it was just a pullback.

It goes on a massive bullrun but you don't know what to do anymore.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that's why you engage your brain so for instance if you bought at 10k usd you would sell at least something as it goes up so you are always hedging ur bets and increasing either your stake in bitcoin or fiat to hedge yourself

this is why less trades are better than more trades. just pick a time, invest and wait some weeks. don't try to time the market ALL THE TIME.

just know when to take profits. and early january was the prime example of when to take profits. everything peaked, everything was pumped. every. last. shitcoin. pumped. correction was inevitable. then you take profits, wait some weeks and reinvest. then you wait weeks again. 2-3 trades every month/quarter. easy as fuck.

obviously you sell after you have made a reasonable profit

The idea is that nobody knows where the bottom is. A fuckton of people sold below its current price because they believed we'd hit $5k.

They cucked themselves. The people who held will be right back to where they were in a couple of months.

The most important thing in crypto is patience. That is something the spoiled December newfags who got used to daily 300% increases needs to understand.

resize that meme shit and move it to the first sell off. the public (masses) did not even buy coins yet

Always have 25% or so in fiat.
If it tanks, cheap coins.
If it doesn't, you're still 75% in.

Why worry

>but that 25% could be making me money
they can also turn into losses if it crashes
prepare for both scenarios
dont get played by the market
once you've reinvested your fiat, take profits to get back to the 25% / 75% split

>zoom out
yours it's not linear dumb fuck

Looking at the chart, the institutional investors CAUSE the first sell off.
And right now, we had UNREAL market forces driving the price down.

As if some big forces first FUDed coughJamieDimonbitcoinisafraudcough in order to accumulate bags.
But their money was too big, it drove the price too high anyway.
Then they just dumped all the way down, while coming out with positive news.
So that they have liquidity to dump downwards and get a refund for their money.
BUT also have a buy wall underneath to have panic sellers refill their bags, for the same amount of coins (or MORE) for CHEAPER.

No wonder it was not a free fall, but bull traps all the way down. Like some huge force was constantly dumping and rebuying cheaper.

Why does it in the "bubble chart" despair go way below the price that was at the beginning of the chart?

Doesn't really make sense if it's in a long term uptrend like Bitcoin is, meaning that it will never go below the previous ATH.

I just get feeling we will be hanging around below 10k for a long time.

broke through the cloud and got the bull cross signal

we're going to the moon