Okay so what the fuck is actually happening with etherdelta?

Okay so what the fuck is actually happening with etherdelta?
Who is in charge of this exchange now?

Luna and Terry Liu chinks aren't communicating with anyone and Luna can barely speak English and is obviously a fuck toy for Terry Liu for his money. The website is completely fucked, order book is late as fuck, trade history isn't moving.

The official etherdelta twitter links to @gregkbarnes as the etherdelta admin? Did the chinks sell it again?

And then we have forkdelta which is basically people who forked the etherdelta website who have no previous knowledge of programming. Check out their official reddit post and how the main dev went into arguments with a person who knows about programming. The posts are deleted now but you can still make out the general picture. Forkdelta devs have no idea what they're doing.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

nothing is going on
It's just EtherDelta being EtherDelta

Kill yourself. Etherdelta's always been this way

Bullshit. When Zach was in charge I at least knew that he was capable of fixing his own work. Now that it's who knows who in charge once this website shits the bed it's completely fucked because no on has knowledge to fix it. And it seems like it did shit the bed.

what im wondering is whats up with the etherdelta token (EDT)
its literally on a 50% sale from ico price
does it have any purpose relevant to etherdelta?

Are you legit this fucking retarded.?

yes but thats not the point
was it just etherdelta trying to get free money or will there actually be some form of use case for the token

They say that they will rebuy the tokens at 2x from ico or some shit. It's retarded.

huh then it really sounds like a scam, you'd make 4x buying now then
does etherdelta even have any form of income?

Yeah you pay taxes when you buy or sell from order book. The person who moves pays the tax though. So putting your order on the order book is free. If your order books orders gets bought/sold you don't pay anything but if you buy or sell from order book you pay like 0.1% ir 0.2% or some shit. Nothing much. Also gotta have some eth in your wallet for them gas n shite white boi.

Sent money to this piece of shit exchange the other day.

Never came through.

Lucky it was only a miniscule amount, would never risk any more than a percentage point of my portfolio on this piece of shit exchange.

nigger im aware of the gas
just not the tax
thanks though

its legit the cheapest exchange IF you use an exchange like this:

move your coins there, trade, move your coins out.

its cheaper because you dont pay withdrawal fees, you pay the gas for the transaction, so thats like a dollar per trade. i once wanted to withdraw wabi from binance and they wanted 8 wabi as fee when it was four dollars each. yeah.

the site works fine and as long as exchanges are that expensive/usa or china citizens are excluded from certain icos, there will be a demand for an exchange like etherdelta.

the team does bimonthly buybacks with 100% of the profits. the token is so cheap now because private investors bought them cheaper than investors at the ico.

>Callin me a nigger
Why you white anime bois gotta keep the black man down? You rayciss white boi? We need mo money fo dem programs.

I'm not even black.

What do you mean? Have you even read any guides on how to use the fucking exchange? I know that all people who lose money on etherdelta are morons but at least pass the fucking intro stage? Do you prepare a meal not knowing how to turn on a stove, you fuck? I bet that you are glow in the dark CIA NIGGER.

Bump. Maybe someone has some beans to spill. SPILL THEM BEANS, NIGGA.

download the repo from github and run it on localhost. congrats, you are ED now.
i suggest to use it with MetaMask and you can even run the blockchain on your PC, with something like parity. srsly, it is just a GUI which interacts with the smart contract, which is pretty awesome.
like it or hate it.

My mum cooks my meals you dumb fuck, and i'm not even allowed near the stove, loser.

This. It's hilarious how so, so many people have no fucking clue how ED works. Really makes you realize what type of retards we're dealing with.

forkdelta.github.io
Same smart contract but made by people that care

I have but the trade history doesn't update either way for me. Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe you have some privacy plugins messing with the script. Try a vanilla browser.