I sold my linkbags today...

I sold my linkbags today. I realised that linkholders are really deluded because they don't care at all when sergey is dumping his links atm at binance. They just keep memeing and circlejerking.

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

Cya at $50 EOY.

You know the fud is sad when people can only post the same insignificant shit over and over again.

Vitalik dumped his ETH at $10.

Dump your bags you stinky linky

>Written by: deluded linkie

Did you see those leaked articles where professionals researched different oracle options? They literally said that Chainlink can't be used with banks or any other companys that needs high security oracle.

¨

checked
>You know the fud is sad when people can only post the same insignificant shit over and over again.

Stupid linkies.

>Did you see those leaked articles where professionals researched different oracle options? They literally said that Chainlink can't be used with banks or any other companys that needs high security oracle. ¨

Link is not for the inpatient. Never buy in again. Now fuck off

Most useless shitcoin.

i sold link for iota.
the good times are over and iota is something that will grow, also it will probably not get hit with taxes as much as other crap in the future.

>Vitalik dumped his ETH at $10.

checked

How about for outpatient?

What are you waiting for? Any big company can't use Chainlink, sergey is dumping and so on.

I have bad feeling about Chainlink.

>Link is not for the inpatient. Never buy in again. Now fuck off

>I have bad feeling about Chainlink.

>What are you waiting for

>How about for outpatient?

>i sold link for iota.

Superconference soon lads, who's strapped in for the wild ride?

All FUD aside, knowing IBM's main gripe with ChainLink can be mitigated by Intel SGX, that the dev team is working on SGX emulation so people with older servers can run nodes, and other trusted hardware platforms will eventually be supported, how worried should I be about everything else? Is the recent dumping really being used to move funds to financial institutions with no financial burden really a feasible explanation? Did a random dev decide to cash out and everything is still going according to plan? I've read the white paper. I'm not shitting you guys. I have tons of faith in this project and understand how big its impact can be. I'm not selling but sometimes I get nervous. Should I be?
t. poorfag who went all in on LINK

retards here hate money, that is why they let get their emotions in the way, iota wasn't a 10x bet in the last months but it will gain in the future and not just a little, it is one of the very few technologies that have a future, unlike bitcoin, and all the other 100 shitcoins.

It's a new partner ffs,

They only have two guys on the team. Why would banks use this if they have the resources to develop their own blockchain 100x faster than Sergey ever could?
Plus they haven't had any Twitter updates since November and they use a private repository now so you don't even know wtf they're doing.

LINK bagholders are fucking deluded. There is no way LINK will ever exceed the price of a Big Mac, because that defeats the purpose of this coin.

What is the significance if this photo? I see deutsche bank in the corner.

Meh, if an advisor sold their LINK, so what? Maybe they got cancer and need to pay bills.

Companies have all sorts of contracts for all sorts of things (obviously) but the legal system never works like it's supposed to. Let’s say you agree a contract to sell a table, say, for $20 next week. You give the guy the table but next week he doesn’t pay. Are you really going to take the buyer to court even though he legally owes you the money?

This kind of thing happens on a huge scale between companies. If they do decide to go to court it's expensive and wastes time. Usually, the side who’s owed money settles out of court for much less than they’re owed.

This is where smart contracts come in. Smart contracts are basically code that executes a contract when conditions are met. An example might be “I'll buy $100 of bonds if the base interest rate hits 1%”.

Once agreed, a smart contract will execute as written, no matter what. No one can fuck each other over once the contract is agreed (unless they BOTH agree).

What’s more, the contract is stored on a blockchain and so can’t be interfered with without hacking 51% of the nodes (this is practically impossible).

But there is another attack vector for smart contracts. Returning to the $100 for bonds example above, I could hack the input to the contract to (falsely) tell the contract that the interest rate is now 1%. The smart contract sees this and executes when it's not supposed to. The security of the contract is only as strong as the weakest link, which in this case is the external data input (also called an oracle).

Chainlink (LINK) solves this problem by decentralizing the oracle – i.e. the information that goes into the contract. It means smart contracts can't be triggered by false inputs (i.e. the attack vector I described above) without hacking 51% of the nodes (again, impossible).

And the bond example is just one of millions of use cases.

>What is the significance if this photo? I see deutsche bank in the corner.

They raised 32 million in the ico

Deutsche bank doesn't mean anything if I don't have the context of the photo or the people in it faggot

We know they have hired at least two full time (this image provides proof of one) developers in addition to steve and are contracting others as needed. Plus thomas working on nodes.

>Deutsche bank doesn't mean anything if I don't have the context of the photo or the people in it faggot

>2 outright jailed,
>2 will get suspended sentences
>2 will be free with judges orders to never lead a company again
>all will make millions
Never ever ever trust any business venture with that many poos running it.

>We know they have hired at least two full time (this image provides proof of one) developers in addition to steve and are contracting others as needed. Plus thomas working on nodes.

The 4th guy from the left looked like he was being held back for way to long. I need to go to bed

Can we also put to rest the theory that Binance listed LINK against the will of the team? Here's the binance CEO confirming they always get permission from the token CEO. We already knew binance sent a representative to the chainlink slack to ask, and now this. Yet more proof assblaster is a smart larp for anyone who still take anything he said seriously. Binance felt sketchy at the time but it was all the same people and was just new and an unknown entity without a track record.

Newfag

yeh for chainlink development.
they advisors have been given link tokens as personal money, it's their prerogative whether or not they sell it. the dumping wallet is not sergey. i dont care if an adviser needs some money. we dont know what his personal circumstances are.

>super conference this month
>mainnet release Q1
>sells now
well played

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

trips confirms it

>The 4th guy from the left looked like he was being held back for way to long. I need to go to bed

>VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

you warm my heart

Advisors were given LINK as compensation.

O MY RUBBER SMART CONTRACT

>O MY RUBBER SMART CONTRACT

checked

Linkies have such faith. I hope it works for you all, really.

HEIL!

Lol meme coin

Just market sold my link for iota, feel so much more comfy now

They have not been enlightened yet. They will have complied with our lord Sergey when the holy gates are opened

Ari Juels and his smart contract patents, wonder if maybe in his advisory role will put them in play, of course he will.

Literally held through the big dipper earlier this year. Didnt even think of selling my stack. We are the link marines.

Idiot.

If you sold your ETH when money skelly did, you would have made $12 each.

Got in at $1 and watched it drop like a motherfucker from there on. Instead of giving up I bought another 2k yesterday, fuck the police.

>ERC20 Token
>Still one of the most shilled on biz

Cmon biz your better than this

> Is the recent dumping really being used to move funds to financial institutions with no financial burden really a feasible explanation? Did a random dev decide to cash out
Just think about it. Link has had close to no volume during its lifespan. What do you think dumping 10 million LINK would do to the price? It would dump to below ICO levels and yet that's never happened.