COMFY RIPPLE THREAD

Is the mooning period over of are we going to see the lambos by the end of the year?

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7weedz/ripples_second_central_bank_customer_is_the_saudi/
The Sheikhs will be pumping it to moon. Ripple will go higher if the plan works out

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_tumbler
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-xrp-can-cut-banks-global-settlement-costs-up-to-60-percent/
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7weedz/ripples_second_central_bank_customer_is_the_saudi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another cripplefag thread

even without the sheikhs, banks and institutions, it will pump because ordinary people will use it to pay for almost everything online.

Interledger is coming soon and few coins will survive it.

interledger.org

Up 100% over past week.
Every other coin barley breaking 20%.
LOL

I see a lot of anons claiming Ripple "isn't real crypto" and is worthless because it's "centralised". This is exactly why it will moon and leave the other cryptos for dead.

I get the idea of crypto like Bitcoin is to be untraceable and untaxable. But that's exactly why it will never be allowed to become widely adopted. The banking system/governments ultimately control ISPs and internet access. You think they're going to let an uncontrollable medium of exchange develop on THEIR platform? Of course fucking not. Your bitcoin will ultimately only be useful if you and all other users manage to build yourselves an entire, secure, global parallel internet that the finance industry can't control. Not going to happen.

This is why I'm in Ripple. The technology will be globally adopted; it's just utterly superior to current transactions. And it WILL be controlled/centralised. That's the nature of power, it becomes centralised. You can screech about it and believe your shitcoin will somehow be out of their control, or you can roll with globalising currencies/exchanges like the Ripple network.

>Bitcoin is to be untraceable and untaxable
what...?
also
>comparing bitcoin and ripple
literally why. i unironically think xrp will be top 3 market cap for years to come but your points are retarded.

Bitcoin is very traceable, even more than XRP because XRP is fungible. People who want anonymity/privacy should be using Monero.

Also, mixing Bitcoin is not practical because of transaction fees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_tumbler

Do you realize Ripple hates high XRP price? It is in their best interest to keep their token price low. You will not making money in this Jew coin.

Sure it may be "mooning" right now, it's nothing but a PnD operation. It'll go down again soon, you better sell at momentary ATH.

MODs please ban anyone talking positively about ripple, its un4chan.
Make Veeky Forums Great Again

literally this

Try harder, pajeet. XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. Higher price = more revenue.

substratum.

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Higher price, higher fees - banks don't want higher fees.

Checkmate retard.

Why do you think Ripple has 60% ownership of the entire market cap? So they can control the market.

If they token price goes sky rocketing, they can dump a fraction of their tokens to lower the token price.

>Higher price, higher fees

No, that's how your shitcoins work, retard, not XRP.

Try again, pajeet.

they are supposed to release the supply that they hold on to the market to keep the price stable. this is part of the design, the idea is if you are transferring funds between banks (what is is designed to do) there will not be a price fluctuation. so yea he was right

Wow... To be this kind of imbecile
> muh I'm Ripple.
>Muh I own 60% of all tokens.
>Muh I hate moneynso my tokens should not raisd in price..

Fools... How have you managed to survive this long in this world?

Pajeet, we have been through this. One of their main goals is to pump the price, not tank it.

>So they can control the market.

"Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)"

By not investing in cripple.

Are you still hodling those bags? Hahaha

Reminder ripple is now priced the same when btc was at 13k.

If btc reaches 13k again ripple will reach $6 (lol)

>they are supposed to release the supply that they hold on to the market to keep the price stable. this is part of the design

no, this is only what you retarded brain is telling you.

>there will not be a price fluctuation

retarded and very ignorant

higher price = more volume = lower volatility

and volatility doesn't matter much because banks hold XRP for just few seconds.

Scam. If you want a real thing, SKY

meant

yeaa.. no

nice trips, but as your pic shows it is 2 products ripple ((((((&)))) XRP

sort 4 min video
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

thanks for outing yourself as a retarded bcasher. The channel was created a month ago by a bcash shill to attack Bitcoin

XRP makes bcash obsolete so your fear is expected.

>pic shows it is 2 products ripple ((((((&)))) XRP

Yes, any questions? Ripple has two products. xCurrent and xRapid (uses XRP). xRapid saves more money and provides settlement.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-xrp-can-cut-banks-global-settlement-costs-up-to-60-percent/

but that link is about transfer between banks, that is not using your ripple. why would they.
This guy is right about bitcoin though, it was broke on purpose!
can you please clarify?
>XRP makes bcash obsolete so your fear is expected.

i only hodl the free bcash that i got btw, never purchased it

>but that link is about transfer between banks, that is not using your ripple

Pajeet, get someone who understands English to read it and explain it to you. Ripple has two products: xCurrent (no XRP), xRapid (uses XRP - more efficient
+ final settlement). 5 institutions are using xRapid. Many banks are using xCurrent, and are expected to transition to xRapid because it saves them more money.

if you want me to waste more time on you, come up with something new.

fuck me i hate when retards think they are smart

What caused this latest moon? Was some partnership announced?

I did reread it, I still can't see how you think that is for you, its about banks and what ripple can do for banks.

why do you think the banks will use your XRP? they will use ripple labs. if they even use yours you will have to pass a KYC.

All i see is confirmation bias on you side. desu i think we got into crypto for different reasons. My main reason is to step away from debt based money.
Are you a boomer?
SAGED

india's listing + 0.6 support held quite well, trend started to reverse and people were buying back in.

>7523656
>why do you think the banks will use your XRP

save money + final settlement

>its about banks and what ripple can do for banks

nope, institutions are using it, everyone, even your grandmother will be using it for p2p payments (pic related). I don't care about the banks. I was just answering your question.

>My main reason is to step away from debt based money.

what does this have to do with anything?
>they will use ripple labs

ripple labs is the company's name. you are not making any sense.

here's an explanation for brainlets like you:

===================
xRapid uses public exchanges that trade XRP to source liquidity from speculators and other members of the public who're trading cryptocurrencies for fiat and vice-versa. It pairs trades at different exchanges in real time and transfers the XRP between exchanges.

It automates the following process, which one can do (slower, thereby less profitably) by hand:

Deposit USD at (source exchange)
Trade USD for XRP at (source exchange)
Withdraw XRP from (source exchange), deposit at (destination exchange)
Trade XRP for eur at (destination exchange)
Withdraw eur from (destination exchange),

This is the worst copypasta in all of Veeky Forums and that says a lot

>Deposit USD at (source exchange)
>Trade USD for XRP at (source exchange)
>Withdraw XRP from (source exchange), deposit at (destination exchange)
>Trade XRP for eur at (destination exchange)
>Withdraw eur from (destination exchange),
there isn't even legislation for this kind of shit, if only you could understand what the cripple devs said multiple times.

good thing i didn't listen to fags like you

>there isn't even legislation for this kind of shit
>if only you could understand what the cripple devs said multiple times.
Brainlet here. Could you explain?

Not as comfy as my REQ bags, but pretty close

No.

If it were a scam why do they have a physical address you can visit, full team names listed, founder just had a kid and identified his family. This is not how you scam, people could easily find him.

retard, that's why banks are still using xCurrent instead of the superior product (xRapid), they literally said regulation is what's keeping them from using it for now. That's why only institutions are using xRapid now.

It does not hurt to have fun

they dont release it directly to the market you retard

>comfy
>holding a complete scamcoin

pick one

show us your coins user