OmiseGo

Accumulated 1k from 0 in 2 days. Sold some shit. Will I make it bros?

Omg is scam

You know that the Project is Dead?

>wtf I love omg now
fucking neck yourself pajeet

Yes that's right Goyim. OMG is dead, better not buy it.

You lucky fuck. If you have over 1k OMG you are guarenteed set for life just by dividends
I envy you nigger

>tfw only 550

Thanks fudders, I know I'm onto a good one now. Love dat plasma.

OMG-chan

no, sell that shit and buy REQ

>desperately latching onto board culture with ads by the mans of frog posting.
WE SEE YOU
>WE SEE YOU
WE SEE YOU
>WE SEE YOU
PAJEET NIGGER

Someone anti shil me, other than not really having set in stone launch dates (which is honestly good imo because people sell news hard) wtf is wrong with OMG being yuge next year? ETH is literally going to use it to scale completely, vitalik said so himself, and we already know ETH is going to dominate 2018

>Skateboard marketing
Other than that I have nothing.
>it's an understated coin.

OMG sounds like a blatant scamcoin to attract the normies.
But yeah, little else.

The only thing I don't like is that there's essentially zero discussion of OMG on the Ethereum subreddits.

It seems like an all-but-official scaling technology for Ethereum, so why is nobody talking about it?

Cause they are accumulating and don’t want to recognize that ETH has problems with its scaling

Yeah $1 per omg per year as a dividend...set for life... Kek

sup omisebro

I hold both. It's generally a good idea to avoid discussions that only sheds negative light on your investment, and good light on something else.

The recent OMG shilling, which means newfags are beginning to discover it is bugging me, though. Holding was way more comfy when there were no Veeky Forums threads.

All these December newfags are cancerous to any project they end up holding.

The most conservative estimates are far higher. Stay poor

Why do you like nigger ass?

because it's now time to get in. In a month or so we going to blow up

I was the omisegoon guy making fun of omg bros.

I bought some today. Rumors are good enough for me to believe this will be the major coin of march

I said already, use a better camera or filter. We need more high quality pepe pics.

Surprisingly, I (the original person who took this picture) did not post this.