Anyone else satisfied seeing these redditors lose all their money after they kept shilling this garbage for months

Anyone else satisfied seeing these redditors lose all their money after they kept shilling this garbage for months

If these reddit and Veeky Forums pajeets looked at projects with Fundamentals they wouldn't get scammed like this.

Can't help those too stupid to help themselves.

yeah.. very.
Have a wank on it about every dollar it drops

Nano is a CHINKSCAM.

Yes, very much so. Raiblocks/Nano is the worst redditcoin I have ever sen. Ughhh.

kek. Still synciing issues even though development team has said its been working on a fix for years (still offering a bounty for it). Thats why ShitGrail lost all the XRB in the first issue.

Holy shit. Veeky Forums conspiracy theorists were actually right on the price being manipulated on Bitgrail. The hacker selling his stack over the last weeks dumped the price hard.

This shit was shilled just as hard here back when it was sub 5 dollars

VEN is next, and the shambles is going to be even bigger

can't wait

Yes, I didn't want get into those pajeet exchanges for this very reason and in the end it happened. Fuck you raijeets.

I've never seen so many bitter fucking losers like you OP.

lmao how will VEN be next? Enlighten me, faggot

Should have bought TEL, LINK and REQ for the ultimate biz shitfolio right?

Kek.

What the fuck are you doing user? Why are you not all in on Enigma?

I'm still very bullish on XRB. My next picks are Monero, ethereum, stellar and cardano (in that order.)

OUCH

wait i bought xrb at $5. how am i losing money if XRB is $10+ currently? are you fucking retarded?
can't do math? this is such a comfy coin. super bullish and the 'missing xrb' is already priced in

I’ll be thinking of you when I see it drop to $4 soon and then under $1

Give it a few more days lass

>I’ll be thinking of you when I see it drop to $4 soon and then under $1
wow you guys are really really dumb. people have 2,000 XRB orders on Binance left and right at the current market value. $4? just LOL... $1? LOL u must be dreaming dude itll reach $50 before it reaches $1 or ill bite my dick off

> Neet in denile. kek.

>itll reach $50

>garbage
>losing money after shilling for months

this shit went from 14 cents to 10$
500 bucks two months ago would have made you over 350k today.

I hope ven is next.

sorry kids go cry while daddy fucks your ass cuz you didnt listen and buy xrb when it was $5. love seeing all these XRB threads because it shows how insecure you little shits are about it overtaking your coin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
enjoy your memecoin bags you retard

there's an APOLOGIZE thread coming
it's not here yet, but it's coming
screencap this if you don't believe

>memecoin bags? i bought at $5 u retard. how is it a bag if im up in profit? xrb will hit $50 before it hits $1 or ill bite my dick off...

this guy probably bought it at ath like every other loser on here

Nano is still the best kind of any currency's coins and I'm accumulating like shit since it's down

Uh oh looks like someone linked this in a nano discord shill group lmao

Yep. It's delicious

I doubt it, I don't think reality has set in for the reddit faggots. 10% of your coins total supply is waiting to be hard dumped the first available opportunity. This coin has no possible future, this is a cloud that won't simply go away.

You can attempt to patch the issue and work with exchanges to freeze the addresses. But what about your average joe vendors, payment providers, If the coin succeeds you all lose and the "hacker" wins. It can't expand beyond your little speculation exchange circle jerks anymore. It completely worthless.

The stolen xrb is already priced in sorry you won’t be seeing $5 anytime soon. There are more buy orders than sell orders on binance atm

Have you priced in 90% of your community getting fucked over and leaving your coin for dead? The reddit shill community is all this coin had going for it.

Was in my filter list the moment Pajeets started spamming. Now Nano is on that list to.

it's especially satishfying when you sold at ATH despite believing in the tech.

Reminder: always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

and biz is shilling this coin. What are there, like 5 threads pumping this shit? kek.

This. I moved my XRB off that Italian meatball shop ordering page as soon as I bought it, and currently have my stack split evenly between kucoin and the webwallet. And I still don’t fully trust kucoin but at least we already KNOW they’re a chinky scammy exchange that’s gotten sufficient volume to be a big deal for everyone if it exit scammed/hacked. Not the case with shitgrail. If you didn’t see buttgrail was fucked from the start, well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bitgrail situation sucks hard for those that got jewed by bomber, but it is what it is, this is crypto niggers, you should expect this stuff once in while. And while it may further tarnish the reputation of NANO, I bought it for the fundamentals, and those haven’t changed. It’s still the only (functional) fully feeless and instant crypto coin, period. (well, if binance ever backs off on their withdrawal fee...but still)

Anyway yeah I’m still bagholding a bit but I don’t see this as the end. Why would it be, aside from the rather violent but long overdue divorce from bitgrail? It’s still a fucking cool enough technology that it’s worth owning regardless. it’s really quite simple

>fully feeless and instant crypto coin
Yet it takes hours or even days to move the shitcoins.