Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just bought 100k thanks

Do no-coiners stop post here?

*opens door*
are you winning dad?

Why does Veeky Forums make it a competition between stocks and crypto?

> What is diversification?

Imagine investors in stocks pissing on bondholders when bonds go down in value. How retarded would that be? These posts are equally retarded.

noice

I basically said this yesterday on the phone. my mom audibly kek'd

You mean for the last 6 years?

Get on with the times, boomer and get into the competitive investment.
Every dollar invested in boomer magic papers is a dollar our memecoins didn't get. So if you a stock norman humiliate and bully him to set an example.

>when crypto outperformed the S&P 500
With the exception of mid-december to mid-Jan when has crypto NOT outperformed the S&P?

Checkmate atheists.

I've been waiting for you.

thank you

Nah this was really more accurate Still not a fair comparison.

If 100% of your portfolio is in crypto you are truly retarded and do not understand investing at all.

>crypto is a single vehicle

It's a single asset class. Don't be retarded and pretend there's a significant difference between crypto's compared to different asset classes.

Crypto is heavily disrupting equity investing and all companies will allow investing via the blockchain.

>i also bought knee pads

In 2011-2018

My portfolio is 70% crypto 30% physical gold I keep under my mattress.
Anyone investing into stocks is a cuckolded loser and will stay poor forever.

I sure hope your portfolio is < $10

fortune.com/2018/02/06/bitcoin-price-cftc-sec-cryptocurrency-hearing/
ccn.com/european-banks-soon-hold-bitcoin-admits-ecb-president/

>“We owe it to this new generation to respect their enthusiasm for virtual currencies, with a thoughtful and balanced response, and not a dismissive one,”
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission

>“I hope people pursue it vigorously,”
- Jay Clayton, Chairman of the SEC. Appointed by President Donald Trump

>"The crypto market could be worth $20 trillion by 2020"
- Senator Mark Warner, the wealthiest US Senator as of 2012 and a pioneer in cellphone technology

>"However, recent developments, such as the listing of Bitcoin futures contracts by US exchanges, could lead European banks too to hold positions in Bitcoin, and therefore we will certainly look at that."
- Mario Draghi, President of the European Central Bank

The only ones FUDing crypto are the ones with high stakes in traditional stock markets.

We're taking over, you boomer fucks. And you'll get to FOMO into fucking Tron at $1 when the stock market crashes, only to watch the little money you managed to salvage from the stock market crash, crash again because you bought into a shitcoin.

i used to piss on bondholders, now i piss on stock investors