No Iexec RLC thread ?

This is about the most guaranteed EOY +$100 crypto you'll find !

Blockchains Need iExec: The Market Just Hasn’t Realized It Yet

hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hehaiwu/status/961964836287647744
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-13-docker-and-blender-support-7-feb-2018-15f98f42bf5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c'mon you faggots, you're not going to let this one slide now are you. Read the fucking article

so is iExec going to work similar to Chainlink in the end?

please shill me so fucking hard on this coin and tell me all the obstacles and bad stuff

They just announced blender support too. I have no idea what that means but i guess its good.

I honestly dont know what its gonna take for this coin to moon. It checks all the boxes for mooning but it just trades sideways

twitter.com/hehaiwu/status/961964836287647744

medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-dev-letter-13-docker-and-blender-support-7-feb-2018-15f98f42bf5c

????

I'm a bit worried about the worth of the tokens. There's no fees paid on the market place, so it will have to get really fucking big, won't it?

I really love this project so I might buy in

bump

shill me your wankcoins

It means they’re crushing competitor golem for decentralized 3d rendering.

This crypto is pure gold. Shut up shilling, let me get more

Can't they just launch their product already so I can make millions?

Blender support? Amazing!
I can finally render things like this with more samples without it taking 500 years.

this is made from the iexec Dapp ?

reading comprehension 0/10

no that's made solely in blender

The dapp competition had only 37 entries, of which they had to pick 15 winners.
They're organized as a company, which means that the success of iexec is dependent on the key personnel, and there won't be an international community to pick up the torch if iexec fails or abandons the project for whatever reason.

Implying 90% of crypto projects would survive after the key personnel left. Who would pick them up? The braindead morons who think buying into crypto is like picking a football team to support?

You mean like every blockchain project ever?

What makes RLC different from other cloud computing coins? Like SONM etc?

How can they do so much, smash goal after goal, breeze through competition and demonstrate such a high standard and competency and THE PRICE WONT FUCKIN MOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please stop this, I still want to accumulate... I could only afford 400 way back @ $0.50

6 phds on the leadership team for starters.

Ethereum. A large international team of developers. And no, the project is not entirely dependent on Buterin.

I meant the product.

Are Golem, SONM, RLC etc. all the same, or is there something that differentiates them?

They are the same.
The only one not spouting bullshit about supercomputers and fog computing is iExec though.
However don't buy RLC, noone gives a fucking about this coin and it won't change until the V2, wait for May.

should've gotten SONM after I saw they released something...

I've heard stuff about them being bad at marketing or something along those lines, that's not anything they are planning to change anytime soon or what?

They are not hyping their coins, no.
And yes they are very mediocre at marketing but they did some progress since january, 2017 was an utter and complete disaster, they did nothing PR wise from April to November.

Man, you should really make one using RLC with RLC logos. I bet Gilles would tweet it if you did.

Implying several different factions wouldn’t emerge from Vitalik’s death with ideas on which direction to drive Ethereum, resulting in several hard forks and new offshoots all claiming to be the true Ethereum.

> mfw ‘decentralised’ blockchains are more centralised than the banks

Also, I hold a lot of RLC and will keep increasing my stack for the next two months.

Maybe I'll do that if I overcome my immense lazyness