DOW S&P

Daily reminder big bull gains on the stock market mean nothing hedge funds will start selling their positions to protect their bonus' and stop their fund from incurring a loss.

You need to be afraid

>DOW S&P

what coin is this?

>you need to be afraid
Not if your funds are mostly in military supply industries

Stick to crypto you sweet, dough-eyed mongoloid

>investing in military in an increasingly demilitarized era and when there's been increasing calls to audit and slash the pentagons budget

> trump, republicans controll every branch of gov

You still hung in the 90's boio. Look around you, we entered an aeon of world wide wars in the early 2000's. Btw, who is talking about exclusively investing in amerilards military supplier. You Burgers are too square to understand that your time alone at the top is over since 20 years. Have fun becoming la creatura

>imagine being this uninformed

Nvm you're right trump signed the budget bill for a bigger military

Fuck why is the US so fucking dumb, Trump literally complains about Obama spend and then goes and adds 30% to the budget

Our defense budget is literally bigger than it was during the IRAQ war. Wtf is the pentagon spending money on?

America's conventional military power is still uncontested. Although it doesn't really matter if everyone has enough nukes.

See i thought the government was still shutdown, turns out the budget bill passed

>hedge funds will start selling their positions to protect their bonus' and stop their fund from incurring a loss.
Am I the only one here that unironically has no idea what OP just said?

Hedge funds get paid a percentage of their wins and they want to avoid losses to avoid their investors pulling out since they charge a % fee to all investors.

Thus they'll cash out their gains they got to avoid a loss

what does selling their positions mean

Dumping their bags on the retail investors i.e. market goes down

>America's conventional military power is still uncontested
Wut? Has nothing to do with anything said. My goal is to grow my wealth, my way is to put money in industries supplying the military of countries who need to compete with countries around them or else they would get annihilated. Who the fuck cares about the state of the US or its military.
>Nukes
Wake up mong, the early 90's are gone. Conventional wars and insurgencies among nations and non state actors are rising. Nobody cares about nukes, they are memes. A nuke thrown would mean instant annihilation of the country that threw it. Even further, the existence of nukes protects players who are willing to use conventional military methods to either protect themselves or conquer territory. Nobody is scared by nukes.

So they basically give their own money to their investors so that they still are awarded their bonus and dont lose customers?

No user im saying they'll dump their bags on the market, not on the fund.

A hedge fund is a pool of money given by investors to an entity to invest in risky assets. So whomever is managing the fund is going to want sell off their positions to Gaurantee their profits and buy in lower.

Nobody wants to invest in a fund that doesn't beat the market.

Oh. Got it. Thanks.

You're not making sense

Depends completely on the type of hedge fund. An actual HEDGE fund does not care about movements up or down since it's hedged either way.