Around 8k for days now

>around 8k for days now
I guess the "strong support at 8k" meme was true. I want to see this shitcoin burn

>2018
>hodling derivativecoins

there hasn't been fundamental advances in cryptocurrencies in the past decade, only security trade offs to make shilling easier. Also second layer coin but we arn't there yet for mass adoption.

asdf

Cant buy food, clothes, rent, insurance, gas, etc. with. out on the street somebody asks you u want this $8700 or the bitcoin.
>ill take the bitcoin
give me a fucking break

we are not going back to 6k are we...

thing is going to 1 k
just a matter of time

>twenty years from now....

You are a genius. What a great prediction.

memes aside, it is going to go to around 4.1k-5.2k, all TA is point to this

desperate bottom seller imbecile with his retard meme detected

T.A. move to /x/ bro

So do I but I actually think that LN might become adopted by the good goy mainstream normies and the price of BTC could surge to 30k.

bitcoin needs to die for crypto to live

Haha yeah this is 100% sustainable and not in a downtrend at all haha.

>bottom is 13k
>bottom is 12k
>bottom is 11k
>bottom is 10k
>bottom 9k
>bottom 8k
>bottom 7k

and so on.

4k incoming, prepare to get rekt brainlets

>pic related
>you

>goes up 50% from lowest point
>"STILL IN A DOWNTREND BOYS!!11"

good argument, please tell me why this fake rally will be any different to the last few? all the symptoms of the last few fake rallys are still here-
1. declining volume
2.no new normie hype/money pouring in which brought us to $20k before
3. Tether still shrouded in uncertainty, could be a complete scam we have no idea

but this rally will be different, right guys?

What could possibly go wrong.

>everything goes down forever without reason, even after -70% it will lose another -70% for no reason, ignoring the whole market situation other factors

no one is saying that it will go down forever, I am bullish on cryptos long term, as are most people. Short- term however, the charts look disgusting, there is no normie hype, and key catalysts to growth ( Bittrex USD pairings, robinhood) are not here yet

this is bear / accumulation phase. It always looks like this. and within days or even hours everything changes dramatically. may still take some weeks or months until a solid bull, but that massive selloff drama is over. there is no reason to sustain another massive selloff. retards who sold low already did. dip buyers already went in.

most likely scenario is a prolonged sideways phase of some weeks.

>hurr burr da shitcoin gonna burn!
>my face when all the alts fucking implode the second Bitcoin dies
You retards deserve this.

how you feeling ?

Enigma is only 2.70 right now