Bitcoin is going sub $5K VERY SOON

Pic related.

Bitcoin will be dropping below 5k in the coming days/weeks, and unfortunately bring Alts down with it.

Buy the dip, user, as the ATH for later this year will be 30k+ for BTC.

Interesting

ok

No, these are the correct memelines

Who is that chin in the top left corner?

If it's you I think it's fair to say never trust a chink graph

There is no statistical evidence that any of this analysis has any predictive value whatsoever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sick lines brah

then don't trade and keep wagecucking, dumb soyboy

>Meme lines
I wish this shit would fuck off, you can take investment astrology with you too.

But but muh bull market!

>Sub 5K
obviously. volume is dying everyday a bit more. Shitcoiners a flocking into the major players, no new money entering the market. Crypto rush is over for at least 18 months, probably closer to 2 years

why

>Past performance affects future outcome

This is why I stop using Elliot wave

I am a professional trader. Which means I don't trade based on things that have no evidence.

or double bottom at 6k,
we will see after the first subwave,

samefag, 6k cucks are getting desperate

you do realise this chink is the laughing stock on crypto twitter...he's literally bragging about making $47usd...kys.

nice fud, too bad it's all wrong. all of it

too bad trading is 100% gambling

is that eric ching chong chung?

Ok meme Bitcoin will be 120k eoy

Tell that to all the profitable trading companies in the world...

wait, is that philakone's chart??
didn't he say tradingview banned him?

profitable trading have an edge in gambling, aka for every 1$ loss they make more in the long term. it's still 100% gambling

Bitcoin will drop to 5k in the next days/weeks/months/years!
Sell now! Guys believe me, my TA says we are going to 0.

Hey look at my meme lines I can also look into the future

it is, why is he banned?

If people think it's going to 30k they should buy now. This is how I know people are stupid.

can i buy some meth?

I seeeee you

Verbal diarrhea

he said they banned him for swearing but I never know when he's joking
I also suspect (despite what he says) he actually is on drugs

>being such a brainlet

i don't feel it goes below 6 with authority - c waves are often cut short, may wicks below 6 to retest. Still feel the next move is down this week

It's reasonable to believe it will hit 10k, that's a decent return. Stupid would be buying at 19k.

If it dips that hard I'll buy.
I'm kicking myself for not buying a couple days ago in the massive dip. I got sad and decided I'd ignore crypto until my bags went back up and I wasn't so far in the red.

My dismay made me forget the most basic rule of trading: buy when there's blood in the water, even if it's yours.

Are you even aware what samefagging is plebbit. Go back and better get mentally prepared to see your gambling gains going to negative territory

>Crypto rush is over for at least 18 months

I hope this is the reversal but this has been going just like the bounce back to 11k after 9k. who the fuck knows what's happening

reassuring yourself in an echo chamber isn't helping avatar fag. Have you put dollars into crypto in the last 3 months? Do you know people who have put dollar into crypto over the last 3 months? Or are you, like the majority re-attributing your funds and have taken some gains out off crypto over the last months

p-p-p-please sell, goy. I want to buy in cheap.

>don't copy me
>posts on biz
biz is retard central

haven't put any fiat into crypto since BTC was sub $600 so don't really see what you're getting at.

My guts tells me it's heading to 4.8k pretty soon. Don't take my advice, I might be wrong. If you ask I seem to know (by guesswork) where the dip is going, i'm just scared to sell and buy the dip. Worried I'll lose my position.

If I can only convince myself and buy the dip. I'm massively in the red already.

Bitfinex will print new tethers and lead new rallies for a while, I don't see btc going over 10,000 but we'll have enough people FOMOing into the rally to sustain itself at 8,000.

>haven't put any fiat into crypto since BTC was sub $600
Exactly. But guess you assume other put FIAT in crypto because everyone except you is stupid. And god forbid that anyone realise gains and takes dollar out of crypto
>don't really see what you're getting at.
The absolute state of Veeky Forums avatar faggots

>assume other put FIAT in crypto because everyone except you is stupid.
no, taking money out now, near the end of a correction rather than in December/January would be fucking retarded though.

but then you believe we are going down sub 5k.

>end of a correction
Wishful thinking.
Fact is, as long as no new FIAT enters the market, price will only rise with suckers rally. IIRC to keep the price at this level there has to be an influx of 800 Millions dollars in FIAT a day

$20 TRILLION BY 2020

you gotta have a hard on right now op

We're on pace to 7k for sure, and we're just a few pieces of bad news away for 5 or 6k.
News like yet another Asian ban, more exchange hacking, cnbc lies, etc

thats assuming miners arent holders

missed the 6k buy bc htought it was going lower wasn't gona start nibbling to 5k so pretty salty hope it goes down again even tho my portfolio is rekt

>he sold at the bottom
sorry OP

>he thinks the falling wedge is over

Lmao OP perfectly marked the rising wedge on his graph, what's your point?

Blah blah blah. Fuck off with the TA bullshit, none of you could have predicted all the news that helped fuel the sell offs.

BS

it will break 10M KRW later today

Trying to predict what bitcoin is gonna go is useless. I trade trends when i see them coming but i don't try to predict the market, especially a market so speculation-based