I'm holding 0.010 BTC, never buying any more, and I think this is a smart move

I'm holding 0.010 BTC, never buying any more, and I think this is a smart move.

If Bitcoin really is worth millions in the future, you'll be rich regardless of how much you buy today. My friend has 1/4th of a Bitcoin and sure he's gonna get more millions than me, but it's only a matter of how many millions you'll have. I'm not gonna get greedy and delusional.
Many people go in way over their heads and spend more than they can lose, thinking they can lose it when they actually can't. That's why we saw so much grief last week when BTC dropped: people had invested way too much.

If you ride the waves as a day trader, it's another story, but for normie holders who consider BTC a form of lottery, the less you spend, the better. Buying BTC week after week with all your extra money is just stupid.

>and I think this is a smart move.

And thats where it ends

How come?

Plus you have to realize that early adopters and whales WANT you to keep pouring money into the system.
It feeds them. Yes, exactly like a pyramid scheme. Cryptos are like an open pyramid that everyone accepts.

What about billionaires in real life? They get richer and wealthier. At least with crypto, we early adopters have a good chance of being the rockerfellers and Carnegie's of the new age of money.

Assuming absolute max adoption, btc will go to 1mil, no higher.

Good job op, you probably have 5k post inflation

Your friend is retarded.

>he fell for the mcafee meme
bitcoin will be worth less than $500 in 2 years

You already are delusional

>unironically thinks holding 0.01 BTC will make him a millionaire

You're retarded
0.01BTC is chump change, this guy could be correct but I think it'll die very slowly while better tech takes the cake.
BTC could get to anywhere between 50k-1MM before it dies though. Best case scenario you'll get 10k. Wow.

If that's all you can afford (or are willing to afford), fine. Just be sure you're not salty in the future while thinking "I could be so much richer".

KEK
YOU SOLD THE BOTTOM DIDNT YOU user

>250k BTC 2019

lemme guess what coin you think will win

Bitch u better be trolling. Do you seriously think btc will go to 100 fucking MILLION so your ridiculous 0.01btc will make you a millionaire? Are you aware that even if this happens you will still be a pathetic poorfag bc literally every streetshitting pajeet on this board has already more than you and will then logically also in the future?

>new age of money

Not when you've only invested the $100 your grandmother gave you for your birthday, you fucking poorfag.

This. Lol you’re stupid OP. You just wasted 500 dollars and you’re trying to justify it.

Selling the bottom ? haha i don't know what you mean haha

I bought 200$of btc

>Mfw is is like a monthly salary in my country ayy
>Mfw no face

jesus christ you're a fucking idiot
honestly, words cannot describe how dumb what you just said is

>tfw bought $100 worth of bitcoin last week

I just wanted to play this game with you guys

>BTC a form of lottery
100% agree. No company in its right mind would use a distributed storage system not having control over their own data, especially when digital storage is already dirt cheap. Crypto is nothing more than a complex ponzi scheme

>but MUH decentralization!
>Hurrr wee wan REKT dem JEWS and bankers

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Also GG on op thinking the bitcoin will hit 150 trillion market cap lol

Holy fuck you are delusional

The people who MAKE the blockchains that eventually revolutionize the world will be the Rockerfellers and Carnegies of the future. You're just a leech hoping to ride on the coattails of actual hard working individuals.

Same
I put in 75$ just so I could authentically enjoy pink wojack memes