Shitcoin

What in hell made you think this shitcoin is actually superior compared to xml or ripple?

> Fast/Feeless transactions
> scalability

LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING SHITCOIN OFFERS THAT!
This fuck should be below $1

Yea, I am unsure why this even hit $20

I bought in at 8$, I can't really complain.

it's decentralized

>Feeless transactions

I hate XRB, I seriously do
But I have to admit that no other non DAG coin i'm aware of has feeless txs
Show me a blockchain based coin that I can send 1 cent with, and pay 0 cents, and I will agree with this point

It's not a rocket ship or a fidget spinner.

Have some fucking dignity with your cryptocurrencies.

There's no such thing as free you commie

God, there is literally so much fucking FUD towards this coin right now. Everyone who missed out on the pump hears of the BitGrail ordeal and suddenly decides to spread even more bullshit non stop.

What the hell made me think it's superior? Lmao. It's a chad coin. Instant, feeless, scalable. Almost 0 energy consumption. No mining fuckery. Not every shitcoin offers that, lol.

Why the fuck is there a normie here buying XRP? Sigh.

I can't wait for this bomber lasagna cunt situation to be done with, so nano can rightfully earn it's top 10 place.

is pamp rn gg

THIS.
Are there actually people on Veeky Forums who bought this shit @ $30, thinking this fuck is actually worth it's price?!

The fact that you have to trade off network security and stability in order to be completely free is retarded, no smart money would want this. Second of all, do you really think people have issues with paying their fractions of a cent in transaction fees in coins like xlm and xrp? fuck no. And at least those coins have a secure and stable network to go with it and are battle tested to scale.

XLM fudsters working overtime. They're nervous because they know how big their marketcap is and that there is no real possibility of it mooning anymore, because they're now in bigboy league with neo, eos and xrp, so they gang up on the little guy because it's an easy target and because they know it's a huge potential threat.

I don't even blame them, i would be doing the same if i held worthless xlm bags lool

your bags must be really heavy user

>baseless FUD!
>I-it's just xlm shills!
Wake up morons. Everything that was said about this shitcoin came out to be true.
Don't be a fucking retard holding this till it hits pennies.

>worthless xlm bags
the absolute state of xrb bag holders

Bags heavy or not, what came to be true? There's nothing wrong with XRB/Nano. Some spaghetti hectic wog dog fucked users over. Has nothing to do with the coin.

And if this thing hit pennies I'd be more than fine lolllllll I'm not a 14 year old kid saving mommies $10 allowance per week to buy TRTL

enjoy your 8 billion marketcap. I know you actually believe it can just accumulate billions more for you not to sell yet.

Not worth talking to bedshitters like this.

5 Reasons why XRB will succeed

A humble team that does not make huge promises, and delivers on what it sets out on. We see so many projects with huge frontrunners promising the sky. It is almost reminiscent of politics, where they will say anything to get your money/vote, and it gives me serious bad vibes.

Even distribution not trying to raise money, giving it for free to anyone for solving captchas. Most noticeably poor people (some of whom were making more money solving captchas than working, and were doing it full time. This is the reason the value was so low for so long (despite existing since 2014). The distribution was still going on. People who wanted some just got it for free instead of buying it, resulting in NO buy pressure

The small amount held by dev-team. Only 5% and even that is just as funding for the project. This is a huge issue with some currencies like Stellar Lumens and Ripple. 82% and 60% respectively of the supply is not circulating, and that is a big red flag for me

The dev´s interaction with its community and clear transparency . Daily updates when people wanted it on Reddit, active discord where you can get help with anything, and in general great responsiveness, helpfulness, and transparency.

The vibrant community. This is key. The community is behind this coin is developing, coding, drawing, animating, marketing and so much more for the project for free because THEY BELIEVE IN IT. This is more important than any partnership or endorsement, and it is the force that has gotten bitcoin to where is today

sorry kids go cry while daddy fucks your ass cuz you didnt listen and buy xrb when it was $5. love seeing all these XRB threads because it shows how insecure you little shits are about it overtaking your coin

u dont need smart money when it's going to be adopted by the masses as the normie coin because its simple free transfer and easy to use. mass adoption won't even figure out what stellar does . btc is popular because its easy to understand -> xrb is btc 2.0

XLM? A foundation tha has all its nodes owned by IBM? At least Nano has 1500+ nodes run by average pp

anything is better than XRP

>zero fees
>zero incentive for network security
Doge is a better coin unironically. Can’t wait for you selfrighteous rabies to get taken to the cleaners

These "arguments" show up everytime somebody tried to shill xrb. I want you to read them all very very slowly and realize every single one of them holds zero value towards the question if you should buy. This is the equivalent of a feminist trying to manipulate you through emotions instead of facts.
The memecoin is literally a worse xlm, get over it.

>and delivers on what it sets out on.
They haven't delivered a working feeless fast coin for years.
>the whole post muh poor people, muh samaritan devs, muh shill community
Jesus fucking christ you're braindead if you don't realize how none of this adds any value to the shitcoin.

The only reason this was pumped up so much was due to manipulation on a shady as fuck exchange like bitgrail and then it promply crashed when it was listed on real exchanges like kucoin and binance.

>It's a chink coin!
No
>it's an erc20 token vitalik hates it!
No
>it's going to $3 this weekend screencap this!
No
>everything that's been said has come true
Nooooo

I am going to find Francesco Firano. When i do, i will get my money. I will torture the shit out of that motherfucker. THAT BITCH IS GOING TO PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

It’s the dev team not Firank, the dev team is manipulating your sorry ass