''trying'' to pull of a serious LINK thread

Alright, Veeky Forums, I always like the memes that keeps being delivered right here but right now i'm going to ask you guys to answer a serious question: why is there such a strong fud AND shill for Chainlink? I've seen so many memes that at this point i'm even doubting if it's seriously a meme or just a way for people to accumulate more.

>inb4 hurr durr do your own research and use your brains

Yes, I did, if they deliver what they are saying in their white paper, it could be a huge gainer but i've never witnessed a team that was so fucking quiete. Their last post (and also their first one) was back in december.

So: am i getting fooled by you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8592338
quora.com/What-are-the-greatest-ethical-dilemmas-faced-by-entrepreneurs
youtube.com/watch?v=y5OFpytTEoM
medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-development-update-our-infrastructure-b1e802cd5968?source=twitterShare-5c6954cd5dc1-1518270088
youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU
youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-OeT5OWfU
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/
youtube.com/watch?v=oS830cxjVFk
youtube.com/watch?v=oO9nc-u0q14
youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best thing about the mised messages about LINK is that it forces you to actually learn shit if you want to know whether this is a serious project or a meme/scam. Literally whatever I say on either side could be fake shilling or fake FUD. It's the DYOR coin.

It's a discord scam.
This sergey guy isn't even part of the scam.
He's a puppet for pajeets.
It's ONLY shilled on Veeky Forums. ONLY Veeky Forums.
It's a scam. And you're an idiot if you believe these pajeets that it's anything more than a sad scam.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/8592338

what?! you think you're tough shit huh? post your address you fucking faggot!

i put a shitton of time into it but like i said i've never witnessed a team that was so fucking quiete. I own 35k link on my ledger and I don't plan to sell it as smartcontracts (eth) will be big anyway but sometime the memes really make me think about this..

See how people try to dodge questions and just say DYOR. It's because there's no research to be done. This is a scam coin, get out and report this guy to the FBI for tricking people in a ponzi scheme.

Presale links were leaked on biz, so lots of people got in at ico, and then it was shilled for a month straight and went 10x. Just on biz, due to those presale links. It's a very promising project, regardless

Chainlink is a scam, hate to break it to you. Go look at RCN's website and their github, they have a massive team, reputation and the network to pull off getting customers. They are not quiet at all and gave you a clear guideline of everything they are doing and even simplified it for you with diagrams and more.

Chainlink is just 2 random fucks who are going to run with your money. You been warned by me, sell your LINK and go into a safer more reputable coin. I know you're greedy OP and just want to try to get that "100x-1000x" people keep telling you about. But RCN has no chance of failing, they have countless successful businesses, the skill and social skills to pull it off.

we've been discussing LINK since ICO in september. since then we've had ZERO news or developments.
we've already discussed and dissected everything and everybody's fucking tired of answering constant newfag questions. until serious news come out it's just memes and shitting on newcomers

The more Link fud I see the comfier I get.

>why is there such a strong fud AND shill for Chainlink?

There's strong FUD and FOMO because the people who already own ChainLink are split between those who want to drive the price down to accumulate more and those who have filled their bags and want the price to rise.

But make no mistake, ChainLink is absolutely a meme. However, this is also one of its greatest strengths.

''being tired'' is your excuse for not explaining it even if you bothered to write a reply?

Don’t let your memes be dreams

yes because I've done it a hundred times already.

If you're tired of answering then why did you reply with this? The truth is you don't even know what LINk does, shut the fuck up you stupid shill.

I know you've got fat bags of LINK and are just being disingenuous, but here you go.

Read the EOY announcement. They're busy as fuck. The thing is, "investor" sentiment around LINK tokens is completely meaningless. A working project is all that matters, and shilling it to the public so they make LINK tokens $5 is, and absolutely should be, one of the lowest priorities.

When you don't NEED the public to buy in then you don't need to pander to them. The team are working on something way, way bigger and if you're smart you'll get on board. Personally I love this approach. More time to accumulate, more guaranteed support when it actually does moon, because it will only do so on the back of absolutely huge announcements.

You should ask the opposite question. Why should they be releasing any news? What startup 4-months in actually does that? The kind of startup that fails in a year later and is never heard of again.

Sergey and his team don't have a legal obligation to release easily absorbed info tidbits to token buyers. If you want that, there are enough projects out there that do that for you.

quora.com/What-are-the-greatest-ethical-dilemmas-faced-by-entrepreneurs

Sergey:
>In my humble opinion the most common ethical dilemma that founders seem to face on a daily basis is omission. Since omission does not constitute positive responsibility (in most cases) it is commonly seen by our society as acceptable in cases where the other party hasn't made an explicit request for information.

>Founders face this problem on a daily basis; where they need to "sell" employees, investors and customers on aspects of their business that they want to highlight, while relying on the other party for an explicit request for other possibly relevant information.

These guys aren't fools. They're professionals, and they have serious reputations at stake. The question is whether they deliver or not, and whether you as a token holder believe they will deliver, compared to say, TRX, who have taken the polar opposite marketing approach to LINK.

alright, these are answers I needed, thanks!

I totally agree with that, hence why i'm still holding since pre-sale. It's just that the behaviour of biz towards chainlink is so weird compared to obvious pump n dump shills/fuds.

>why is there such a strong fud AND shill for Chainlink?

Honestly? I FUD because I've sold my stack to chase short-term moons and buy in closer to the mainnet launch. So naturally I want the price to be as low as fucking possible until then.

>So naturally I want the price to be as low as fucking possible until then.
>until then
so what will you do when you wake up tomorrow and find out the mainnet was announced while you slept, and LINK is now 500% in the green

Advisor Ari Juels and his smart contract patents

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

In the words of Nassim Taleb, or something to that effect:
>Don't look at what people are actually saying about something/someone, whether it would be good or bad. Look at the magnitude of the effort they put into shilling/fudding something. That will give more insight into how valued/influential that something/someone is.

It's pretty obvious that there is a lot of energy poured into LINK memes/shills/FUD, because of how much potential is seen it.

user my dick is hard

We know the timeline. Q1 is simplified Go mainnet. And the open source community, of which I will be part, will help the team improve and secure the code.

So we'll know an approximate release date for the actual mainnet.

But I'm not going to lie. LINK has mooned for no reason at all before, and it gets stressful at times since there's no way I'm going to miss out on this. I spend like 12 hours a day here, and spam FUD with VPN whenever I see the price trying to move, though. And it seems to work.

Although to be fair I FUD Verge a lot because it is actually fucking retarded.

user I bought at 1.09, this and COSS are my comfy holds. And ZCL, that shit better start mooning soon because I plan on dumping my bags 3 days before the snapshot.
I never thought I would become a believer but here I am.
I FUCKING WAS IN THREADS LIKE WOLONG, GOX, PANDACOIN CREATION AND EVEN ETH AT 3$.
I will NOT be fudded again.

yea, that heuristic doesn't hold true often. It's usually when there's obvious fundamental value at stake, and the FUD just doesn't seem quite right. Like, why does it need to be attacked so hard? As soon as I notice that kind of FUD, I hone in. I'm noticing it too with JNT now.

So until then, Sir Gay is a fat piece of shit working out of a nail salon. And is dumping all his LINK stack because he's abandoning the project, like all the previous projects he left behind.

Because unlike those projects this is organic interest. Being real with you for a bit the strange behavior is just anons having some fun confusing newfags while we wait for the actual releases.

the latest linkpool.io update looks very good

pump incoming? or why are there generic 1/10 FUD threads popping out of everybody's ass suddenly?

But this is the problem, you want a serious answer to something that's done in a big proportion for laughs. I understand you take where you put your money seriously, but people come ot this board to have a good time. Why is there FUD? Because it's fun. Why shill? Because it's fun. Why is it fun? Because it's confusing. And all the time we've spent with NO NEWS has given people a lot of time to make cool images and it would be a waste to never use them. Then you come here like explain me the joke. No joke gets better that way.

The LINK approach is how you can tell it's Veeky Forums approved. But you have to decide for yourself if you want it, making a sticky with what you have to buy would destroy the purpose of this board. If we all agree what's the best ratio for every portfolio for every coin and when to buy and when to sell then there's no discussion. You should trust your own judgment over Veeky Forums's hivemind, because Veeky Forums isn't perfect even assuming the intentions are good. so, Is that guy hyping it too much for no reason? Is that problem a real issue or copypasta? The complexity of the project makes it really easy to FUD but we set you on a path to look for answers for yourself which is a more positive approach to this market than just purely spoonfeeding and promising imminent moons. If you have actual doubts, bring them up and most of the time someone who knows something can explain things better or at least point you in a direction for more information. But there are also things we don't exactly know how they're going to work. Or we'd rather do something else. A bit of "our secret projec"t and "buy my coin" mentality that gets mixed in as well.

I don't even know if that's an answer or what the fuck I'm saying anymore.

Just a few weeks back everyone was saying Q4 for mainnet will be the surge point, now people are saying Q1 mainnet(simplified), what can we expect from that? $1? $0.75?

My issue with LINK is the size of the dev team. I know they've hired at least one more person, but still I have my doubts they'll achieve everything planned.

which one? link please

I actually prefer it this way
it's better then the 40dev shitshow on tron

>why are there generic 1/10 FUD threads popping out of everybody's ass suddenly?

The thing is, at the end of the day the person who is spreading FUD and the person who is spreading FOMO both have bags of LINK. Those who both FUD LINK and don't hold any are the exception, not the rule.

Some people have a lot of money on the line with LINK and you shouldn't begrudge them for wanting to break kayfabe in one thread so that they can have a meaningful discussion. And meaningful discussions can be fun too.

Mobius is a good project. Most good investment for my money which is doing all in. None of this linkie nonsense in my home!

and rock solid hodlers during the moon

LINK the pup reminding you that you will be rewarded for your patience.

Do you take issue with teams who have 10 times the number of devs as LINK yet aren't providing 10 times the value of LINK?

Onboarding more devs is only value additive up to a certain point, and beyond that it can become value diminishing due to the increased coordination required.

Seriously though OP, I shilled the ever loving shit out of Chainlink for months because I've dedicated so much time to researching it. I still do and sometimes share that information on this board, however there are so many fucking stupid people on here that sometimes it's just more satisfying to feed them misinformation. Anyone who doesn't get a sudden spark of realization that this is going to be huge simply from seeing the number of threads that are on Veeky Forums daily and decide do their own research honestly doesn't deserve whatever happens. I've done my part and now I just want to have fun.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
I FOCUS ON THE COINRANKING

You'll make it if you hold at least 10k LINK. But you'll need balls.

GO AWAY NORMIE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=y5OFpytTEoM

LINK IS JUST A GAME

I agree, but I think there's a middle ground. Just as I think there's a middle ground between LINK levels of communication and Justin Suns Twitter antics.

It's obviously a scam. Anyone who can't see by now that it's vaporware nonsense with no active devs should honestly just neck themselves

That's actually a genuine return to the nature of what made Veeky Forums great. The Memetic language and in-jokes were numerous. The degree to which anons would not break character so that they could keep out newcomers forced the ones that were interested to fully immerse themselves in the culture.

Link is similar in that the elaborate Fuds and shills both serve the purpose of making someone at least try to investigate.

>This is the purpose of esotericism in general. Separate the willing and unwilling. Further sieve the capable from the willing.

>I've done my part and now I just want to have fun.

SERGEY ADMITTED THERE IS NO WY TO VALIDATE INPUTS ON STACK. YOU ARE ALL RETARDED

why do you think people keep saying "stinky linkys"? It's the fucking pajeets

>LinkPool Development Update—Our Infrastructure
medium.com/linkpool/linkpool-development-update-our-infrastructure-b1e802cd5968?source=twitterShare-5c6954cd5dc1-1518270088

True, but I'd argue that middle ground has already been achieved. LINK has already onboarded at least one other dev and they have six extremely impressive advisors who are leaders in their fields. By all accounts development is going extremely well, it wouldn't make sense too bring more devs onboard without good cause.

>mobius

POO IN LOO

Super comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU

Lol muh Sergey. How much money did you lose? Hahahahaha

Mobius SHITS ON LINK

I focus on the coinranking
...the only thing that's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal

That's fair. It can get hard certain days to actually talk about it and like most coiners, we all spend more time looking at the good parts than the bad ones. But I don't know how to put it, you go to other threads and bring something negative, most of the time they call you a bastard retard and don't really give you an answer anyways. In general I prefer the attitude here. Even if some people reply with memes just to hide their own insecurities or whatever.

Advisers don't mean shit, random engineers at megacorps isn't that big of a deal. You're so delusional. Honestly get help

>Lol muh Sergey. How much money did you lose? Hahahahaha

5k link bought at 1.20 sold at 35. very bad coin

>I don't know how to trade
>This coin sucks

fuck you sergey. fuck you. my child goes hungry now while you eat the happy meal

I want to buy LINK, no doubt if they pull this off it'll be huge. I don't have enough to go off right now that isn't conjecture, so I think I'm going to wait and see what is said at the conference. Could get burnt if they announce something massive but chances are it'll dump afterwards with people selling the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Q-OeT5OWfU

GET OUT NORMIE

Nice try to quote Taleb you fucking retard (great taste in books though, Antifragile changed my life). Blockbuster investors should have just fogjt through the FUD when articles every day were talking about it dying right? It's not some kind of idealogical battle here, link is literally useless vaporware. There's nothing here and even if the white paper was fully implemented (it never will be) the token would still be worth basically nothing due to issuance and premine. Wake up dude, if you like Taleb you're smart enough to realize you got duped. Come back to us

I FOCUS ON THE LINK
THE ONLY THING THATS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL

>link is literally useless vaporware

stop telling the normies
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nwis4/why_i_believe_chainlink_link_is_the_most/

All this "am i being fooled by you, guys?" seems kinda absurd from my point of view. If people tell you to DYOR, it's because deep knowledge is the only way to not get eaten alive by Veeky Forums, it's your main defense against pajeet shilling. Link is an interesting project, revolutionary technology, but it's risky because a lot of things could go wrong. Just invest in this if you believe in the long term's projection. Biz shilled Bitcoin at $100, ETH at $2 and Monero at $0.6

r edit

ur such a norman. post rorys sharpie in pooper on /b or leave

you visiting biz

youtube.com/watch?v=oS830cxjVFk

Just a few weeks back everyone was saying Q4 for mainnet will be the surge point, now people are saying Q1 mainnet(simplified), what can we expect from that? $1? $0.75?

>what can we expect from that? $1? $0.75?

link keeps us moist. its our mucus defence

Op is asking for useful information, that post it's pretty informative
>inb4 go back to plebbit

>yfw you realize oldfags are into link

I'm technically from the Newfag era (08) but I guess that makes me an oldfag now

>Op is asking for useful information, that post it's pretty informative

youtube.com/watch?v=oO9nc-u0q14

link is the mucus that keeps my cake moist
still doing science
these data points make a beautiful iine

this board is only four years old

triforce or gtfo faggot

>four years old

underage!

youtube.com/watch?v=RthZgszykLs

>There weren't 50,000 buttcoin threads on /b/ and /g/ before Veeky Forums was created

try to read the whole thread then understand what user is doing

Non Linkers will mass suicide by EOY

>pajeet

u british bastard the showing of you will be done

>try to read the whole thread then understand what user is doing

user does not understand what user is doing.
help me
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm not expecting any change in price until partnerships are announced.

pills

>Non Linkers will mass suicide by EOY

better fucking stream it is all. better had

>pills

buy link normans!

i downvoted that thread when i saw it, fuck redditors

I'm on mobile :)