>8400
AAAAAAAAAAND WE ARE BACK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7QQZDFiCsGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now that bitcoin is fully recovered what kind of lambo are you gents going to get?

youtu.be/7QQZDFiCsGk

PFEEWWWWW THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE.

Why is it oscillating so much? It was 8700 1h ago.

Every time someone posts this it dumps, plz stop

its crypto lad

>8380
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this is what happens when amateurs invest in an unregulated market on the advice of redditors.

6k today

That's a little hasty fampai. If it dropped that sharply it would bounce pretty hard and a lot of retards would chase the bounce and it would probably close the weekend around 8k.

Btc always tanks at 9-11 am eastern no clue if it will really drop to 6k tho

7500 close today, then bounce and dump tomorrow

I say tether up boys

I think it'll ride along the 8500 mark until Monday morning reaches Prague and then it's going to shit the bed.

this. if you're still in, the window for getting out is almost closed. save yourself while you can.

Thanks just tethered 100k

Good luck and well wishes my friend, it's time kiss 8300 and fall.

I swear big money stalks me on here and any time I say anything remotely optimistic they start dumping 200+ BTC at a time.

Bidsum is up slightly from yesterday so interest in BTC is holding steady.

You idiot!! First, Lamborghini its a car for ppl with a lot money and no taste or class and second, bitcoin in old and heavy. ETH will be the coin of 2018. By eoy XLM will be the token that immigrants will be sending money to their countries with

You call me an idiot and yet it should be immediately apparent from the absurdity of my statement that I was being facetious. You have social intelligence of a potato.

7600 we're back

LOL DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS OVER!???

WATCH AS THE CRYPTO WORLD CRUMBLES AROUND YOU!! ASHES AND DUST!!!
t. smug nocoiner

6500 we're back

Look at the pathetic tiny volumes on the last round of "gains".

$8900 in Korea right now

I'm actually amazed at how many of you trade based on literally nothing but a wish and a prayer, and don't even understand basic support and resistance.

Holy fuck.

>THE PRICE CHANGED BETTER MAKE A FUCKING THREAD