What Rich People Say General

What Rich People Say General

What do rich people say that most people do not?

"Crypto is a bubble"

Fuck off pajeet, you'll never be rich.

"Millennials can't afford houses because they buy too many smartphones"

I thought it was avocado toast not smartphones?

Reduce your taxes.

>brap

"Money won't bring you happiness"

"I'll eat my dick"

it's not about the money. it's the technology that will help the future.

"Oi, vey, you stupid goyim... enough with this conspiracy theory that most of the media is controlled by jews!"

i am selfmade

Let's go slumming.

"A full time job with 401k and benefits are easy to get!"

He said rich people not the average boomer

pay your estimated quarterly taxes

"skycoin will replace btc"

The present value of this cash flow at x discount rate is y.

/thread

This one's true. It really doesn't. God, friends, family, community and a sense of purpose accomplishment from your work will. There's a reason why rich/middle class office drones get depressed while laborers in Latin/Catholic countries are so happy despite their hardships. They have tight-knit communities and have many friends.

Compared to the average millennial, the average boomer is rich.

But it is.

Clean your room!

no

No shit dumbass they had their whole lives to obtain assets

>god
OP said rich people

>gets triggered with the mention of the word "God"
Why so edgy? Are you one of those fedora wearing atheists by chance?

only poor people are religious because they have to be to survive their miserable lives

"fuck off stupid ass sand niggers"

>says the depressed and suicidal white atheist 100th time
Seems atheists are the ones who are delusional.

I'd rather be depressed and suicidal than believe there's an invisible man in the sky threatening to send us to an eternal hell for the smallest, most arbitrarily chosen infractions.

>not being an agnostic Christian
>not going to church for the sense of community and the upholding of moral principles

I'm agnostic but you have maximum autism.

No you can't have any change. Get a job nigger.

> CY + 3
> Still being an atheist
Read Aristotle and Aquinas you absolute pleb. If that is too hard, then read someone like Edward Feser so he can spoonfeed you metaphysics.

>I'd rather be depressed and suicidal
Yep we already know that user.

/this

"No one dies because they don't have access to healthcare in the US"
"Labor unions are horrible!"
"I'm rich because I worked hard. Nothing was ever handed to me."

universal health care is unironically shit
in canada there is no competition to produce more cheap, effective, and safe medicines for conditions that may be affecting everyone because the public doesn't know any better than to trust the authority, and the doctors who were trained in the academic institutions were given grades based on how well they followed corporatocratic doctrine
they're paid with taxpayer dollars to sling corporate drug programmes at people
if, *at the very least,* these pricks didn't have a leg up with taxpayer money over people who want to become doctors but are smart and give enough of a damn to not want to entrap their patients in functional decline with a giant list of drugs that are supposed to work with one-another, we'd see a massive boost in average health and success in this fucking country

t. has been sick with bowel, nasal, and—for a time—increasingly bad cognitive issues in canada since being a teenager, and was only able to get better by paying through the nose for an all-but-banned (yet suspiciously, completely safe) drug called BDTH2 (or emeramide) for fucking mercury poisoning

“ thank god I’m white”

Ni hao, I take your money now thank you.

how rich are we talking

Time and money are the 5th and 6th elements

>arguing on the internet about whether god exists or not
people still do this?

I'm rich

>the public doesn't know any better than to trust the authority, and the doctors who were trained in the academic institutions were given grades based on how well they followed corporatocratic doctrine
glorified pharma salesmen. why do we worship doctors again in our society? oh right, because we don't know any better than to trust medical authorities.

A Small Loan of a Million Dollars.

Richfag here
You need to be the best of what you are doing
You are never unique.

Take this as a life moto..

a billion dollars is 1000 times more then a million
trump has many billions, possibly 10 billion

and he multiplied his investment many thousands of times over without crypto

if we gave you a million dollars could you do better then trump? you think you could probably, but no, you couldn't.

it is a small loan in that sense, from that manner of perspective. compared to the billions he made, it was a small loan

The difference between having $1000 to your name and trying to turn it into $1 mil is INFINITELY more difficult than having $1 mil and trying to turn it into $1 bil

Mind blowingly more difficult
Sit for a second and truly think about what you can do, investment wise, with $1 million.
It changes the world in ways that 90% of humans cant even begin to fathom.

Money is everything, and starting out with more than 95% of society changes the playing field. It's impressive, sure, but its incredibly easy to make money when you are handed a shit load of money.

/r/the_donald butthurt faggot.

so i don't have to type in www. but i have to type in .com ?

>The difference between having $1000 to your name and trying to turn it into $1 mil is INFINITELY more difficult than having $1 mil and trying to turn it into $1 bil
of course
i think we all know that first hand

but turning a million into billions isn't as easy as you think or there would be more billionaires then millionaires. but then again, you're smarter then everyone else, so no doubt you could turn a million into several billion. of course YOU could, and trump can, but not all of us are as capable as you and trump are. i mean sure, it's not a big deal to a man of your intellectual capacity, but you forget sometimes that you're a very stable genius and that what seems easy to you isn't so easy for the rest of us. fuck you're so smart incredible guy, amazing. i feel honoured to have even spoken to you

lol kys my man
turns out there is no god

two scoops, two genders, two terms