Blockfolio thread

Blockfolio thread

blockfolio thread

flockbolio dreath

I'm all USD in Coinbase rn

we are going to retest 6k soon faggots

Good amount of VEN, WTC and ICX. No idea what those top 2 coins are, but if they moon... you're gonna make it

Ven price predictions? When is it likely to moon?

When it can show a working product and when it gets unbanned from reddit.

I'm 10% in on VEN and 50% in WTC

Any chance of making 10k this year? I live in the third world and need money to flee.

Day trader so no point in showing coins. Made it through the bear so far. We'll see how it goes. I really really want to see 300k by the end of this year and 1MM by the end of 2019.
I think you're gonna make it.

any tips on daytrading? I'm a long hold kind of guy but there is a bit of fun in daytrading a small chunk for shits and grins.

how do you do it?

I just look for coins that are dipping and set lowball buys. The ones that go through, just sell the bounce. Enough work out that I get a steady btc increase. Right now I'm in RKC, XLC, and WILD just waiting. When they go back up, I'll net about 0.2 BTC for my troubles. Good Saturday morning.

I’m emotionally attached to these despite knowing I probably shouldn’t be.
Holding until I’m less poor.

He fucking tethered up during the crash and that's why he's not showing his portfolio in USD. While his fiat stayed the same his BTC value skyrocketed (very obvious where that happened).

why not btc or eth? not criticizing just curious because a lot of people seem to hold at least a little of both

Biz and reddit starter pack check! Add in a bit of Canya for good measure and we're all set for the moon.

So it is true, there's people that idiot.

I wish I was smart enough to call tops and bottoms in BTC. I gave that up last year when I sold at 7500 and FOMO'd back in at 9000. Look at pic related and do the math. Pure trading.

interesting, what's your profit margin usually? 5-10%?

where is your JNT

It varies wildly. I look for at least a 15-20 percent drop before I'll buy though. The best trade I made was RKC on the 28th I think. It dipped to about 1200 sats from 6k. I got in at 2000 and sold, I think around 6500 or so. I wasn't all in unfortunately but enough that I made $13,000 profit at the then price of bitcoin.

I’m deluded and proud.

Any wisdom in regards to daytrading? folks lose a whole lotta cash around here attempting this.

No access to my folio right now but here's my text version:

ACT
AMB
REQ
COSS

Around 3K spread somewhat evenly, a bit heavier on coss. Just flipped some PRL so now i have about 150 bucks in btc sitting there, any suggetions on what to ride next? Or just increase my AMB stack

Yeah I can share a couple of things I've learned. First thing is when they say buy the dip, really buy the dip. If I can't look at a chart from across the room and within 1 second conclude that it's a dip, I'm not interested. It needs to really be down in the dumps too. Which leads me to my second point. I never use TA. Things like EMA and Bollinger bands can make you think the coin is dipping because the numbers say it is when really it's not. If you can't eyeball it and make a solid determination, don't buy. When you do buy, be careful about dumping a bunch of money into a low volume coin. I never exceed 1/7 of the daily volume when I go in. Too hard to get out and sometimes you can't at all without losing which if you had gone in with less, you'd have profited. Last thing is again, on the don't over trade thing, good trades don't come every 15 minutes. The ones I look for probably turn up 2 or 3 times a day and I reject dozens of potentials. You can't be so hungry that you just go in because you're bored. If your system doesn't tell you it's good, walk away. Patience to wait for a big dip on a solid coin will make you more successful at day trading than anything else. Oh, and look for exchanges that aren't full of bots. That knocks someplace like bittrex right out of the box.