Who else is getting justed by this?

Second time losing 30% of my portfolio in a few hours after buying this piece of crap.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1166103/a-third-of-south-korean-workers-have-invested-in-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am. Holding anyway

it already gave me returns from .5 to $2 but every time I pick some up since then it drops

30% !!! grow some balls you weak handed cuck

why is it going down guys?

BITCOIN IS GOING DOWN YOU STUPID IDIOT
OFC IT LOSES ON VALUE ASWELL
GODDAMN HOW OF AN NEWFAG ARE YOU

shiiieeett i need this to moon before link

until i bought IOST. hasn't mooned yet, can only go up. comfy af

>tfw down 50% of what you bought in at
Feels bad lads

we all know whos fault this is

lol I remember all the stinky icon pajeets saying “oh it’ll atleast be $20 for mainnet launch.” And icon actually tanked hard on mainnet launch lmao! Then there was a week of “priced in” memes. Seriously this is a reddit pajeet coin and they are trying to justify their purchase as hard as possible.

You'll be sorry that you didn't hold EOY senpai. Koreans are already all over this.

I am forced to hold now because I am not taking this loss. I am unironically down 50% from my initial investment trying to buy this crash.

that fat, tea-sipping slob pajeet woman

ICON is the next Neo

its not though. im holding it till eoy and then i guess ill sell and see if i can take capital gains loss because its worth 49cents

ICON has partnered with wanchain, if you dont want to drive a lambo in 5 years i suggest you dont buy any of these coins

>lol I remember all the stinky icon pajeets saying “oh it’ll atleast be $20 for mainnet launch.” And icon actually tanked hard on mainnet launch lmao!
The whole market is in a weak position. It also looked like mainnet wouldn't launch. Check the green candles right after we got the news on Twitter.

>Then there was a week of “priced in” memes. Seriously this is a reddit pajeet coin and they are trying to justify their purchase as hard as possible.
You're an idiot because you don't understand what's going on.

Isn't this old news?

Please just sell.

in it since ico. it's always Korean exchange or muh vending machines or muh universities

should i buy this or IOST?

whales setting up lots of fake sell walls to push the prices down while bots buying them up cheap

How can you be getting justed? I've been setting reasonable stop-limit orders and have been up 10 coins. Still comfy desu.
As soon as an ICX announcement starts with hyperconnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeect, I'll gtfo though.

i've been up 20+ coins . Good time to short sell and accumulate. Be careful though, lots of fake sell/buy walls and bots that unpredictably push price up in sudden spikes.

I'm down 50%. I fucking bought in at $9 and again at $8 hoping it would stay steady or go up. I'm just gonna hodl forever I guess.

investing in any coin at that point would give you similar gains/loss, everything's fucked since the crash

let's be honest user only shitcoins went down that much. VEN is down what 15%?

I not warn you all much longer. No one listen. I try many day now answer called mean name. VEN has tobacco on blockchain. First ever. Have wine too. Drink and smoke same time good time. You regret when VEN go antshare. I want friends make money without VEN have on blockchain and is first ever. Guarantee

>he bought ICX
o I am laffin

i'm still up by like 4x or something, bought at 10k sats

went all in on this coin- hasnt been pretty.

should've given it a few more weeks before touching alts. market is way too flimsy right now for shitcoins to be anything other than a gamble

I bought in ICO, sold 75% the day of the summit, and am holding my last 25% for the next 2 years or so. This is going to be good.

Rebuy at the bottom pussy. Easy $100 eoy

VEN is down over 50% just like every other coin. Are you getting these facts from Trump?

I originally had those funds split between VEN and ICX, I pulled out of VEN for some stupid reason thinking ICX would perform better. I was wrong. I honestly don't know how VEN is preforming so well. Shit is XRB 2.0.

Bought at $2.89, can't complain. Just don't FOMO buy into coins, they all come down at some point.

IOST hasn't mooned yet
next month will be huge once testnet is released

Why are you not buying more

I'm still in profit until it hits 27k but I did sell half to buy JNT when it went on gate

>icx down 2% last night
>fucking cripple up 30%

>icx down 10% today
>cripple still up 13% today

fuck this coin

>wachain

Koreans actually don't care about this. The Chinese love crypto but Koreans don't.

Koreans love crypto they just don't give a shit about icon
qz.com/1166103/a-third-of-south-korean-workers-have-invested-in-cryptocurrencies-like-bitcoin/

still waiting on the coinone listing and then im probably out

bought in sub .0002 so im chill but ready for some real price action. still early in 2018 tho

>bitcoin goes down icon goes down
>bitcoin goes up icon goes sideways
Fuck my shit up famalam

>The Chinese love crypto but Koreans don't.
This is the type of person giving you financial advice