/Entrepreneur General/

Hey anons, what are you doing/planning on doing/have done in the past to make some extra money?

currently been browsing around on ebay's completed listings, and just by typing in "occult" i see some of the stupidest shit being sold by the minute

one thing i saw was a literaly fucking wooden box with a few rocks, feathers, and shells in it going for 25 bucks

like there is no way that shit cost more than 5 bucks to make, and i fucking want in on that cash cow
are people really this fucking stupid or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-RING-4-DJINN-KING-QUEEN-ACTIVE-JINN-GENIE-DEMON-OCCULT-DARK-SPIRIT-DOLL/253340535062?hash=item3afc45c916:g:0twAAOSwZlZaIwOA
ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-SANGUINE-VAMPIRE-protection-guidance-power-magic-RING-MALE/152880606358?hash=item239864ec96:g:aZUAAOSw57xaafbU
ebay.com/itm/Haunted-Erotic-Gay-Male-Lover-Companion-Ring-Not-vampire-C-2/322983229664?hash=item4b334cf8e0:g:90EAAOSwBp9aURv3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is your input OP?
If you expect anybody sharing ideas with you, helping you to make it for free you are a deluded communist

Entrepreneur is buzzword for Scammer

erm, well i thought i did put in my input lol

i mean, some other stuff ive been looking at is buying a ton of water bottles and selling it in california on the cheap cheap since they are having a water crisis, like 50 cents per

a 24 pack of water from walmart here costs like 2 bucks, resell them all for 12 bucks and you have a 6x roi

for a while i was capitalizing on the fact that numerous tornadoes had been hitting my general vicinity within a few hours radius, so i started selling emergency supplies. started with 400 bucks can came out with 2300 once it was all said and done

to further extend on that occult bullshit, i was considering buying numerous wooden jewelry boxes from walmart, roughing them up a bit, painting them with a dark wood stain, maybe do a bit of wood burning with some pentagrams or other horseshit, and then just filling it with chicken feathers, some seashells, a few rocks/geodes from the creek nearby the house, and maybe a tea candle or something like that

sell that shit for 15 bucks a pop and spend only like 2 bucks per

Lmao cubicle cuck detected.

I’m 29 and income is 100% passive, never had a job in my life. And I got a zillion and one side hustles I’m too busy/lazy to fuck with. AMA.

what are some of your passive revenue streams
teach me senpai
i will be forever grateful, tbqh famalam

ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-RING-4-DJINN-KING-QUEEN-ACTIVE-JINN-GENIE-DEMON-OCCULT-DARK-SPIRIT-DOLL/253340535062?hash=item3afc45c916:g:0twAAOSwZlZaIwOA

shit like this is what im talking about

like how fucking easy would it be to go into a thrift shop, pick up some random ass piece of furniture or jewelry, and list it as being fucking haunted or possessed? too fucking easy, thats how

What ever happened to the word “entrepreneur” when it really meaned something.

To call this “entrepreneurship” is a slap to the face to all of those who have come before you.

iOS apps
Shopify/Amazon apparel

what the actual fuck. this is happening.

i honestly cant even tell what the fuck it is, it looks like a bracelet of some kind

i shit you not i am about to visit my local thrift store and pick up the creepiest and most battered looking thing i can and just sell it as haunted

shopify easy to use? what kind of licensing did you need to set up a shop on there and amazon? looking to sell a product that isnt saturated.

just copy and paste their description lmao.

I need to diversify out of crypto eventually. Lurking with great interest. Cash-only business recommendations welcome too.

"NOTA:no purchase a Djinn only for the wishes
Djinn needs a master attentive he is a friend, spiritual guide, protector ......and much more!!!!!!! "

>and much more

succubus confirmed?

ok dad

any of these pieces of junk sell? creepy dolls may be good

All eccomerce websites means shit unless you can drive traffic, and thats why my dropshit business failed.

you fucking bet they sell

go to ebay, hit the advanced search, check mark "completed listings", then search some shit like "occult" or "haunted dolls" or "spirit" and just look at everything that pops up

the shit literally sells by the hour every day

wouldnt you be able to get around that by using fulfillment by amazon?

no need to drive traffic on one of the most popular ecommerce sites in the world, and the fees really arent too bad considering the platform

thinking of becoming a massage therapist. was good at it at school and its the only way i lost my virginity.

i want to develop and somehow monetise my skill. you guys think it could be viable as a self employed venture?

could you make a crypto MLM with supplements and vitamins? stake your coins for like 15 dollars a month and get vitamin d, magnesium/calcium etc.

like ponzicoin but with real world items?

yes

you might have a lot of luck employing your services as mobile

like offering to do the massage in the comfort of the customers own home so they dont have to come to you

that would give you an edge over other people who own a brick and mortar storefront

nice i havent tinkered on ebay in awhile

ebay.com/itm/HAUNTED-SANGUINE-VAMPIRE-protection-guidance-power-magic-RING-MALE/152880606358?hash=item239864ec96:g:aZUAAOSw57xaafbU

REEEEE THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE THEY JUST ORDERED IT OFF ALIBABA

WHY CAN NORMIES MAKE MONEY SO EASILY

I was thinking of selling new age products
There's people selling 'chemtrail busting machines' on etsy ffs

OP what you've discovered is basically an untapped niche market. This one in particular only works because the niche isn't flooded by chinese knockoffs yet.

There are thousands of niche opportunities like this, it's up to you to find them

>pic
lmao

>succubus
it suycks your bus?

is this code for handjobs? seems like it
fags

howd you find out?

haha, this pajeet is milking ideas from you idiot

another thing I just realized, this occult/haunted stuff CAN"T BE MADE IN CHINA because they have laws against depicting skeletons and other occult shit, it gets censored in their media etc. So good find OP.

well if a stinky pajeet wants to fly his ass to california to sell water then he has more motivation than i do to make money

ebay.com/itm/Haunted-Erotic-Gay-Male-Lover-Companion-Ring-Not-vampire-C-2/322983229664?hash=item4b334cf8e0:g:90EAAOSwBp9aURv3

ohhh boy, a gay lover for 50 bucks

jesus christ do normies really buy this shit?

it was funny. Now it's sad.

i wonder if they will buy "haunted hats" as well...

could you fucking imagine, a straw cowboy hat that is possessed by a gay genie lover vampire succubus?

my fucking god. if you list that on ebay i think it would sell out of pure stupidity. Ima sing by the thrifts later. i used to just find name brands and resell on ebay, but these margins are fucking hilarious.

many gains to you user, may you sell a 2 dollar necklace for 500 dollars at godspeed

you too brother.

any alibaba tips? havent done it in awhile.

ive noticed that a lot of the beanies on alibaba actually arent on ebay or amazon, so you might be able to buy a few and resell them

the ones i was looking at were digital camo and cost 6 bucks each and they had fleece lining, and similar ones were selling for 15 or so on amazon

another tip is quartz weed pipes

i saw it in another thread, one dude was making 2k a month passive off it because he was doing fba, which allowed customers to use amazon prime 2 day shipping, which none of the other people selling them were offering

If it isnt revealing too much, what kind of apparel do you sell? Graphic tees? Socks? Do you just buy from alibaba and resell or do you buy from thrift stores, etc

I sold my sperm to my sister and she used it to impregnate her lesbian gf.

Kek. I know what I'm doing when crypto goes under

Thats actually really hot

You can have both user, no need to pick one

Go to your local thrift store right now and pick up some "haunted" junk

thx to this post i just put up a kombucha scoby on ebay. i should say its haunted haha

Righteous

Kek. I know what I'm doing when crypto goes under