CHAINLINK

Can anybody post some proof of Sergey dumping his bags? Is it real or bs? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=riddle no choice
youtu.be/DZz3y6r-5H8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check the top 50 wallets. There's been very interesting movements since the correction started.

too lazy to do that
any screenshots?

Fuck no. DOYO.

The second largest holder at ~106.8 million LINK sent 8 million LINK to an account that had virtually none 3 days and 15 hours ago. Since then the account that received the LINK now only has about 7 million LINK.

Guys, this is fucked up, but hear me out.
I just spoke with the new marketing director of Chainlink and he had some pretty interesting things to tell.

We all know that Sergey has gotten kind of big lately, but the last months it has sprialed out of control. He is now so morbidly obese that he cannot support his own weight. Apparently he used a large chunk of the ICO money to install a huge aquarium in his house. He, and I kid you not, spends 22 houres a day in it to release the strain on his knees and back. According to the MD of Chainlink, he has switched to eating fish food. He says it has the optimal balance of minerals an positive vibrations. But the most fucked up thing is that he is supposedly mating with a clown fish. I don't know if the fish consent or not, but with Sergeys current size I don't think he have a say in the matter. Also, once a day he is hoisted out of the tank and onto a couch so that he can watch his favorite TV show Dr. Phil.

I don't know what to think anymore Veeky Forums. I'm not a professional investor, but I don't think link is a good investment if all of this is true?

getting teh giggeties

Whales always cash out slowly.

Isn't that the binance wallet tho? Sergey's is the one with 350m and each advisor has a 50m wallet each (except for one advisor who moved 9.5m out for some reason).

Both wallets are Binance, probably transaction between a hot and a cold wallet.

**they** are preparing to sell some of their LINK when price skyrockets after sergey's talk next week

And, by the way, you should dig deeper. Look at the whole top 50 AND THE WALLETS THAT JUST LEFT IT.

what happened
too lazy to research

They're planning for the conference and using smaller wallets to avoid wallet trackers.

Think about it, for fuck's sake.

Holy shit literally kill your self you fucking nigger parasite.

Ok, well if the 350 million wallet is Sergey's it hasn't had any activity ever aside from someone sending him ten LINK.

So what's your conclusion?

Too lazy to kill himself.

Check the Link private groups and you'll know. You need to own 100000 Link to get in, though.

where can I check this?
too busy working

Can't, I'm a 65k linklet.

I suppose I'd guess that they're divvying out LINK to partners we don't know about before the singularity.

Some dude moved a shitload of coins due to a new partnership

Where do you work?

It's real

DELETE THAT.

nanotechnology lab, have some deadlines
thinking of dumping LINK, bought at 0.14c

checked
fuck Sergey, I believed in you

Here's a very important tip: Don't quit the dayjob. You'll always be poor.

Lmao I just called him. He actually really fucking answered

Is this real? I have 280,000 link. I want in!

It's free, so don't send money to anyone claiming he'll get you access. The only info I've seen people pay for was the AssBlaster/Armbruster report written by one of the wallet trackers.

Topkek

Monitoring

Binance volume is so thin that LINK in that volume would crash the price. This shit isn't going to exchanges.

You remember the Riddle user talking about an executive trepidatiously saying that they had "no choice"

I think that this wallet volume is indicative of implementation. The price singularity will not be televised.

Hey I have started my own server FREE to join for ALL like minded investors.

we’re currently a small group so please give it time. There will be absolutely NO VIP/premium subscription membership b.s . It will be free forever. I want to make it more fun but more crypto oriented - LESS Spam, would you like to join?
i don't care about having 15,000 members, 100 contributing members is enough. i'm only asking people i think will bring value to the community

|discord| |dot| / WMwVeW5

scam confirmed linkies btfo

Something tells me this is just a coordinated FUD effort. Why are there multiple threads on Veeky Forums right now fudding the living hell out of this coin? Just days before a big conference?

hmmmmmmmmm.

Some shit has def gone on tho cause I just checked & I've moved down like 10 wallet places since 3 days ago (top 400)

Do you have any screenshots of Riddle user? Everyone seems to have tons of AssBlaster screenshots but I've seen very few of Riddle user.

>You remember the Riddle user talking about an executive trepidatiously saying that they had "no choice"

What was the context of the executive saying this? "No choice" to do what?

Same. I moved down like 16 places (top 600).

he escaped

No choice but for you to believe

yeah theyre just washing the LINK through binance so nobody can track it.
if this much LINK was actually dumped the price would dump down to below ICO levels. LINK has no volume to sustain this kind of dump.

People accumulating & goddamn it I dont have anything left to sell for more

No choice but to implement chainlink

>coordinated FUD effort

just got off the phone with my rabbi, can confirm.

how do you see your own wallet position outside of the top 500?

I believe, but I'd prefer to hear it straight from the source.

etherscan token page
keep switching pages until you find your wallet

when / where is the talk?

Also, if you know your wallet ID you can just search for that directly on Etherscan.

The Bitcoin SuperConference is next week on 2/16 in Dallas. SXSW is on 3/14 and that's in Austin. Sergey's headlining at both. Also, in all likelihood we'll see the simplified mainnet released before SXSW.

He's not going to give any updates about chainlink at this conference. Pretty certain he's just going to be talking about the applications of smart contracts. This isn't bad, but don't expect much to come of it.

>not moving your link from binance to cold storage so you can start staking it when master nodes come out in 2q

It’s like you want to stay poor

He's not discussing chainlink at all he talking about the legal profession and smartcontracts.
link will bomb further after. that's why [they} are selling now.

>mainnet

not happening......

Breaths heavily into mic
"The problem smartcontracts.com in trying to solve is that of data on the block chain. Developers want to have simple apis to use to build and not worry about detail"

There are no master nodes in ChainLink. Just nodes. And we don't know when full release of main net will be. Q1 is initial implementation of main net. You won't be able to get assignments and get paid on the initial implementation. It's purely for development purposes.

please remember that once that drops it's been said we will be seeing who is using it and it will lead to even more hype

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=riddle no choice

last result

On full rollout we will be able to profit by running nodes with our coin stakes tho. That’s why it’s better to have all your link in cold storage imo. Binance accepts tether and as long as that is the case you cannot trust that the exchange will not get wrecked in the event that the cftc discovers that tether in fact printed those tethers before depositing that cash. Anyone who is in link as a long term buy is insane if they keep it on binance.

DELETE THIS

How many people, as a percentage of biztards, have solid because of the fud? I'm genuinely curious.

Link supply on binance will run out once the big news from the conference hits

>they think a simple JSON parser can sustain hundreds of million in market cap.

>simple JSON parser
Old meme is old and tired. Let him die already.

>Sergey talks about smart contracts
>Doesn't mention Chainlink once
>Probably ashamed about the lack of progress
>Price dumps after conference

But it's true

If you genuinely believe that, you don't understand how any of this works.

You only gain access from Sergey in person. Thus, you got to be at the upcoming bitcoin super conference. Just carry a happy meal bag in your left hand (really important detail LEFT HAND) and stare at him. Once he started to notice you scratch your nose with your other hand. Speak loudly "I ordered the hamburger without pickles but since I'm a stoic, I am in control of this situation and my reaction". Then unwrap the hamburger and take a bite. As soon as Sergey is not beeing watched he will approach you.
Congrats on this, seriously. You are now part of the CHAINLINK

gas yourself, you try hard cocksucker.

JSON is a fucking notation. High level. Blockchain is a data structure. Low level. Blockchain can't be a JSON parser because it's a lower level. It's like a dumb toaster oven trying to communicate to NASA spaceships.

yep, but deluded linkies will have to find it for themselves

me

parse json structure into binary format and store on blockchain and call it smart contracts.

Truly revolutionary.

Holy shit im top 550
Guys, I've known this for a while, but this is my first time really coming to grips with this:
LINK moons, and I'm going to make it...

>I've known this for a while, but this is my first time really coming to grips with this:

I'm still coming to grips with it. Sitting on 70k LINK. I try not to think too hard what will happen when it moons.

I'm about to lose my job. It could be really life changing.

fuck you guys im a minimum wagie linklet with 12k not gonna make it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right? I'm about 650. We're in the top 3-4%.

In the grim future of the 21st century their is only Link

Is 25k enough to make it boys?

Still trying to decide when to ditch all my other bags for link.. kinda risky 2 do before the conference if nothing is delivered and it dumps, might wait until right after 2 pull the trigger or untill we get some insight onto when mainnet will be and if sergey is even fucking been doing anything at all

You only need $40 LINK to make a million, so you'll have made it before the year's out. Focus on building the emotional strength not to sell when you do though. Don't be the guy who sold BTC when it reached $8.

4K Linklet here. What price do you guys think we’ll hit after the conference?

for you hopefully low

My fucking sides

Pay attention to this
I'm not selling until it's 1000 fucking dollars.

Lieutenant Colonel reporting in.

At ease, linklets

I've got 9k link, where abouts does that put me

The price is the same for everyone, silly

even for nigs? if so im out

>tfw in top 4% of token holders

This I why I sold. Fucking communist Sergey

assblaster said you need 10k linkies to make it

so congratz

He said best case scenario (whole market moves towards $20 trillion) it will moon between $50-70 dollars, settle down to $10 and move up again. You're going to need a heck of a lot more and that is only if the marketplace grows exponentially.

Fuck i'm in top 800

youtu.be/DZz3y6r-5H8