ITT Veeky Forumsness redpills

>95% of people on this board will NEVER become rich or start a successful business

I will

no shit, you act like you're saying something shocking or insightful.
>95% of Veeky Forums won't get chad-tier bodies and fuck 10/10s every week
>95% of /out/ will not kill bears with katanas and live innawoods for 2 weeks+ alone

yep

WHAT?

>99.9% of people on this board will NEVER become rich or start a successful business.

>95% of people on this board will never fap to lolifutas

>5% of people on this board have IOTA

And that 0.1% is me

I don't need millions and trillions. I'd completely be happy with 6 digit value (considering I invested 1000 euros in dec and 2k in Jan).

I can live a more than comfortable life here with 2k$ per month.

>99.999999% of people on this board will NEVER become rich or start a successful business.

1% of people in this thread will become rich beyond their wildest dreams but only if they say SATOSHI, SATOSHI, GIVE ME THE YOSHI

>tfw born into wealth

wouldn't surprise me in the least.
If you made this thread last Spring you would be being chewed out for being a fucking idiot though.

I had hopes of grandeur, but I've accepted my life is relatively meaningless and I'll never be successful. Even if I went to school, got a stable accounting career, I'm bankrupt because of my ex. Realizing you have failed your life goal by your late 20s is hard.

SATOSHI, SATOSHI GIVE ME THE YOSHI

im only doing this if there's an image with the directions on it

99%

SATOSHI, SATOSHI, GIVE ME THE YOSHI

100% successful people are successful because they actually make useful shit. Sitting on an user image board isn't making useful shit.

um, memes are good

>100% successful people are successful because they actually make useful shit.

Why are americans so uneducated?

rules just changed.
check it out....
1% of people in this thread will become rich beyond their wildest dreams but only if they do a Sharpie in Pooper poorfag maneuver with time stamp

1%er checking in we will all make it bro take my hand and don't ever fucking sell, dialy reminder you can't time the market and if you try you will kill yourself in 5 years time when you read the news

>useful shit
he was a pioneer user

What other ways are people successful oh wise one?

I'd still consider 95% to be a little low

>95% of biz will never get a BRAAAAP in their faces

I started a company a mouth ago making pretty good money

unless you're a complete fucking idiot, we will all make it
>have a job, for steady reliable income
>invest as much of it as you can

is that what /out/ wants? they might be more delusional than us

Biz will start a company just for barping . It's going to make them rich in the future.

illegal stuf