As we already know cryptos have no real use cases and they are merely an investing game...

As we already know cryptos have no real use cases and they are merely an investing game, what are you really investing in?

What is it that you're buying?

FAANG and BAT stocks for beginners and expect tens of % every year... they are all quite safe and generate high returns... last year 70 %+

Unironically XLM & VEN

Go do some research and tell me those coins have no use cases

>what are smart contracts
>what are dapps
>what is blockchain

I disagree.

I think we're going to see more companies go towards using ICOs, once their sold, companies will pay dividends on certain security tokens.

Look at Polymathow Network, tZero, Moria token, etc.

Also it's fun gambling on LINK

Currently relocated from AION (since it will probably dump due to TRS) into Kyber, so 15% ICX 85% Kyber atm.

I follow a philosophy where others will get their lambos, yet they will pay me the money to use my road / use my fuel.

If I were rich I'd invest in all of these a sizeable chunk.

Very good, buy and hold no matter what
> AION
> Kyber
> 0x
> OMG
> RLC

Good
> ICX
> WTC
> AMB
> VEN

Decent
> EOS
> QSP

Meh ones that might do well, but don't expect moonshots
> REQ
> XLM
> BAT

Other interesting coins that might be a moon potential material
> Skycoin
> Flash
> Bismuth
> MSP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You seem reasonable in a sea of reddit migrants and TA retards, what's so promising about OMG?

TRS dump is priced in by a mile, I agree with most of your picks.

I am actually looking to learn more about that stuff. Do you have any recommendations? I only have a few hundred put in around a bunch of altcoins but I really want to learn about this before I go big.

ETH, ICX, MAN, VEN, NAS

Pretty much the only good picks imo, but I have an asia bias when it comes to my crypto investing

I like your style and second regarding OMG. I think it has potential but why do you consider it so high?

STOP FUKCING BRAP POSTING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITS IM FUCKING TIRED OF FAPPING ALL DAY

WHy did you reloacte from AION? Its near rock bottom now ans this is a big month for them. Seems like a good 1-3month hold, ideally long term also.

>What is it that you're buying?
a dream i know probably will never be fulfilled