YOU SAID WE WERE GOING BACK BELOW 8K

YOU SAID WE WERE GOING BACK BELOW 8K

I REFUSE TO BUY UNTIL WE HIT 2K

>Buying at 2K
lol. Not going to buy any crypto ever again. Let normies pump the price or let it go to 0.

FINE, JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE TO BUY AT 6K I PROMISE I WILL THIS TIME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Let me guess, you sold at 6k because Omegamaker told you to?

Buy the peak, sell the dip

OP strategys

Unironically, yes. That guy has lost me money. I thought he was a respected member of the community here, like a moderator or an admin. I didn't know anyone could display a special name like that.

BIZ SAID WE WERE GOING TO 5K

>Listening to anyone but yourself

hahahahfahahdfhahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHA

add me in the screen cap

Trusting trip fags. lel

>trusting Veeky Forums tripfags

jesus man how new ru all trips are instant fades?

I don't know what the fuck to believe. The TA all says its going to correct but It doesn't seem to follow that

Don't fomo in man, look at the monthly charts, were still in a bear market.

We have a free to join group for ALL like minded investors. There will be absolutely NO VIP/premium subscription membership B.S.

It will be FREE forever. The group is fun and also Crypto oriented with LESS Spam, would you like to join? We don’t need 15,000 people, 100 contributing traders is enough. I'm only asking people I think will bring value to the community

|discord| |dot| gg (/) WMwVeW5

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE 3X AS MUCH BTC BY NOW

WHY DOES BIZ KEEP LIEING

Kek

We are having the most classic of double tops right now. Even with the slight pushback. Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to be 6k by the time China and Japan wake up.

incase your not larping, give it a week or 2 you stupid fucking imbecile. like how do you stupid niggers still dont understand this neat thing called time? just zoom out into 3 month of btc, like thats all you gotta do.

GUYS WHY ISN'T BITCOIN GOING BACK UP FOREVER NOW WHY IS IT DIPPING AGAIN

we are

no let these reddit tier subhumans believe this is a full recovery. im laughing at all these youtube comments, people saying we're going back up! will be fun to see million + people rebuying now and ditching cryptos for good after being wojaked.

THEN WHY ISNT IT GOING BACK DOWN

I'M DONE LISTENING TO BIZ I JUST KEEP LOSING MONEY

Patience is a virtue

HODL all the way down. Instead of tethering up at obvious bearish times and waiting? Kek. Taking a 10% hit is better than 40% on the way down.

are you fucking real? i said give it a week or 2. like how fucking new are you? did you really think crypto will be that easy? just win win win to the moon & lambo land?

I already am tethered, I'm responding to the user saying it isn't going down because it hasn't immediately dropped to the level he is looking for within minutes.

I feel sorry for you newfag. If anything people with trips are the least reliable people on here. Personally I think we might dip down to 7.6-7.9k or something like that but we are not going much further down. It's anyone's guess though it's best to hodl unless you're an expert level trader.

I take it you sold at 19k then?

IT'S NOT A BULL MARKET. IT NEVER WAS A BULL MARKET. WE'RE NOW ON THE DOWNWARD TREND OF A DEAD CAT BOUNCE.

WE'RE GOING TO CRASH AGAIN

ALLLL THE WAY DOWN TO 2K AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh wait I'm a smug nocoiner now since I sold everything at 10k. Best decision of my life. Enjoy your crash, HODL brainlets, roflmao

bait

>listen to me because I know my shit and didn't sell at 19k
>didn't sell at 18k
>didn't sell at 17k
>didn't sell at 16k
>didn't sell at 15k
>didn't sell at 14k
>didn't sell at 13k
>didn't sell at 12k
>didn't sell at 11
>finally sold at 10k
Wow master genius where can I pay to get your calls?

Too late.

$8950 IN KOREA