Ready for the upcoming VeChain weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vechain is such an obvious buy. My last crypto purchase was Ethereum, and I bought from $1 to $10. This is the third coin I own, after Bitcoin and Ethereum.

t. Jim Breyer

have 200 ven and 14 neo
am i gona make it?
Dont want to work my ass off 24/7

all in and ready to go
All in but a few eths in a completely unknown shitcoin, and a possible 100x that I will buy tommorow.
Good that I found a few eth in ED, I won't ever sell my ven

you might be able to get a snowmobile some day, but you won't make it with a few k in crypto.

How is this better than Walton? Serious question... Im new to these coins

I get warm fucking fuzzy inside thinking about how this is going to rip apart the counterfeit market in China.

Chinese counterfeiters fake malaria medicines to be sent to third world countries. To be able to verify a product is legitimate could quite literally save lives.

And it’s gonna make me a medium size of money so that’s really the nice part

it is not, go and buy some wtc

>saving subhumans

thanks, sold 100k

200 VEN will get you to $200,000 by EOY 2019. You'll still have to work.

lmao

Make no mistake, the subhumans are the chinks who make fake life-saving medicines. I want them to be jobless

>all these rumors and announcements
>price keeps dropping

Sold my bags at 8 dollar.

This shit peaked and ppl who tell you it will be over 100$ are crazy did you see the volume of that coin even?

fucking wanna be walton cone

SALTY WALTY WALTON KEK

This coin is wannabe welton sir please not to buying

>ETH will never reach $10
>ETH will never reach $100
>ETH will never reach $500
>ETH will never reach $1000

>the burdens of being the master race

>That nigger who wisely sold his 1k BTC at $100 each

Sitting comfy with 11k of these ching chong tokens.

>I can cherry pick instead of have an argument

vechain is wannabe walton coin, scam chain is a scam! stay away, sunny ain't so sunny.

Can someone link to whitepaper?

Why you should drop ven (a literal scam) that I dropped today after 100% returns over the last week or so.

Sell walls finally dropped - so did the price
binance competition no longer artificially pumping volume
white paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")
The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box tests
every announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hype
THey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no details
the team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?
the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate".

The people dumping these coins with sell walls are the vechain team. They are printing money. When you stop buying those walls, it's all over. They'll leave with their BTC. Be warned

wow just sold fuck this
ven a wanabe trac coin

im trying buy like 10$ worth anyone wanna part with theres? i got paypal let me know

Sunny PMed me and offered me a job as an office decoration because I was "a nice little white twink"

You think those 40 are all programmers?

some of this is incorrect but you mostly hit the nail on the head.

don't buy this shit, you'll get burned.

Almost 2 weeks till VeChain rebranding event. Drop the news. Pump the price.

Jerome Grilleres is not an actor. You should remove this from your pasta as it detracts from your otherwise salient points.

Premium grade chocolate fucking fud. Wew. Enjoy your losses

Ven has 5x the supply compared to ethereum.

Ven must reach half a TRILLION market cap to achieve 1000 a coin,

Quarter of a trillion to reach 500

125 billion for 250

62.5 billion for 125

If you own less than 10 000 Ven what the fuck are you doing because you are not going to make it...