Congrats on this, seriously

Congrats on this, seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto.youcollect.co/
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Needs to go back down to around 50 cents, where it always belonged.

HEY HEY HEEEEY

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

bitgrail lost 17 million nano. 12% of the supply

NANOConnect

Wasu Wasu Wasu Wasssssup

deluded Nanonoobs

From peoples wallets? Or their own storage?

I'll probably buy some when it inevitably dumps below 50k sat

Bitgrail's storage where people store their nanos

THE WORLD IS NO MORE THE WAY IT USED TO BE

sure, the bitgrail owner just came out that his exchange is insolvent and is missing as much as 15 milion nano and that it has been hacked...
however his explanation sounds like bullshit and is full of conflicting details, there is also evidence of bugs in bitgrail allowing for increased deposits (for example deposit 1 eth, get 3 eth in account, withdraw 3 eth, congratz you just made 2 eth for free), it's way more plausible that this bug going unnoticed for about a year caused that massive discrepancy
but anyway many brainlets sold after hearing the word "hack" thinking there is somewhere 15m nano waiting to be dumped, which obviously is not the case as stolen nano is already in circulation for months, it's bitgrail users who got fucked and got short end of a stick, also many nano haters used this opportunity to fud nano and put fault on the currency

true as i received 1 free eth. I just can't come to the conclusion that this dumb motherfucker knew about this bug for months and did nothing while his exchange wallet was slowly drained. Just wtf

I bought at 1000 xrb at 1$ should i just sell now. can't believe it was 30$ drives me crazy. feel bad for those that lost this sucks

Fun fact: NEO and GAS have free transaction fees
XLM has 0.0001cent transaction fees
What is the point of this shitcoin?

it's faster and freeer

Less coins will only make the price go up in the long term.

we don't know details of this bug, but we know that until late november when nano started blowing up it was a very small exchange with low volume so they could miss small amounts missing, they realized somewhere in december when they started giving users negative balances, but it was too late at this point, then they tried to prolong the certain death of bitgrail with blocking withdrawals etc., and finally came with the last play that it has been a hack - not their negligence
I have some nano too, I'm going to hold, when all brainlets and panic sellers realize that there isn't any hacked nano waiting to be dumped and the fault is entirely on bitgrail's side it is bound to recover at least some of it's value.

there is no longterm for 99% of shitcoins

of which nano isn't

have fun buying your fagboi BTC while meanwhile i've arbitraged over a dozen exchanges with my teleportation nano

Will buy 100k at that point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA
It is the first time an ERC20 code was so buggy that it could be hacked from an exchange. Vitalik just said that he wants to distance himself from the NANO/Bitgrail drama and that Ethereum is not responsible for the code quality of its individual tokens.

I swear, Vitalik would probably just like to delete NANO from the ledger altogether. Too bad he can't rewrite the ETH blockchain anymore.

dude it took me 30 minutes to transfer from raiwallet to binance yesterday. it doesn't matter how fast it is wallet to wallet. the exchanges are slow and charge fees regardless. it is as useless for arb as eth

your explanation makes absolutely no sense.
you mentioned 'increased deposits' of ETH and then jump to '15 million nano missing'. connect the dots b/t 'increased deposits' of ETH and '15 million nano missing'.

Not like any of you can afford nano.

Maybe as collectible on crypto.youcollect.co/
One of these CryptoCelebreties clones again....

Ripple > all

ethereum was just an example, this bug was way easier to replicate with nano, because you could deposit and withdraw nano faster (well this is assuming that the bug simply happens in 1/x deposits)

gotcha, thanks user

MM MM NO NO NO

also now that I think of it, it's possible that bomber sold his nano to recover losses in btc, eth and ltc from deposit bug, why? because nano is the easiest currency on his exchange to attack, claiming btc is at fault would achieve nothing, but calling out nano that is yet unproven has bigger chances of success

Exchanges still charge fees, nano is a pile of shit run by SJW niggers who told reddit to use bitgrail. Easily copied, what makes nano special?

Checked

Shit meme, low quality bait

the anal bead logo is hilarious

fucking idiot, there's still the same amount of coins - some are just in the hands of the hackers now

No meme, go look it up on his Twitter
twitter.com/vitalikbuterin

We're nowhere close to peak shittiness pal, better strap in
You were doing pretty good there for awhile but Vitaminrolling is passé

how many causalities?