I'm out of here. Good bye idiots. I sold 80% of my btc at 19000 back in December. Sold the rest today...

I'm out of here. Good bye idiots. I sold 80% of my btc at 19000 back in December. Sold the rest today. I've made over 7MM and I'm now going to be buying 10 apartments for passive 25,000 a month for the rest of my life.

Crypto is over. Bitcoin is over. If you haven't cashed out now you're literally a complete fucking idiot. Have fun with your useless linkies, reqquies, shitty garbage ethers and buttcoins. Seriously I thought this was a technological revolution but it's just a speculators game.

I'm so glad I listened to my grandfather at Christmas and sold. His wisdom saved me fucking millions. Now I'm going to follow what he did and buy real estate and index funds after the huge crash happens this year.

This is not a technological revolution. There is no great transfer of wealth. If you didn't already sell you're a fuckin brainlet and will die poor.

This is my official fuck you, good bye I'm never coming back to biz post.

Goodbye larper.

Think anyobody fell for your obvious larp?

0 replies

Sage

Nice larp, your grandfather's a faggot

>Stealing money from working people while sitting on your ass not contributing anything to the society that sustains you

literally worse than nigger behavior. At least niggers steal mainly from the rich via progressive taxation.

Show your sell orders or youre a nigger fud kike

lol a second bye

Imagine a guy made 7MM and sold bcoz his grandfather asked him to do so. Really crypto is doomed bcoz even idiots made tons of money here

This is your competition biz

Kek just kek. I sold 9b$ worth BTC and bought Madagascar. How do you even cope being so poor?

larp.

right, because government housing would be so much better and more affordable?

keep in mind the government cares even less about you then the market

yeah no, we need landlords. sorry commie faggot

cool larp Douglas, what did your mom make you for breakfast this morning?

op you should keep 10% in the market. either you lose it all or btc goes up to a million in a few years and then you can buy another 10 apartment buildings.

if you're certain the market is doomed, you're an idiot. nobody is certain of anything with crypto. you have a theory it will go down, you dont KNOW. i dont actually care what you do, you've already made it, this is just some advice.

Doesnt matter, with 7MM has the larper claims he can get back in the market anytime he wishes.

>buy apartments for passive income
When will this meme end?

>real estate
>index funds
Good luck with that in the forthcoming financial crash

lol, to be so unimaginably fucking braincucked as to think that the only alternative to having landlords is to have the government own everything

oh right, whats the alternative then?
either the government owns it, or the free market owns it. or the free market with regulations.

whats the third option? the people own it? who? what people? what organizational body decides this shit? and how is that organizational body deciding house prices not a government?

>either the government owns it, or the free market owns it. or the free market with regulations. whats the third option?

it exists and people use it? are you really this unimaginative?

you just build apartments and maintain apartments for no pay so that anyone can just walk in and use the apartment for free? i dont get it, how does that work?

maybe one day, in a world without money or government. but i dont see how we're getting that anytime soon

Kek

why do people make up such retarded larps, do you really feel better while annoying people who are stuck with 75% losses? i'm not invested in cryptos, it just makes me wonder what's wrong with that community