Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/13/business/tesla-fires-workers-model-3.html
etherscan.io/address/0x0f7869d77c0ff4356917db2d422469453e69d921
patreon.com/posts/answering-cq-15946431
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#create-snapshot-push
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>graduated 2017
oh no

Who cares? He must be good because he got this job.

Why is the project so fucking shit?
Every development is garbage.

Started in 2013, and looks like he has done work for Tesla, Intel, and Nasa during that tine.

Sergey hired a fucking teaching assistant SELL NOWWW

Software engineer at Tesla

Fired from 3 companies in 4 years. Quite the overachiever.

can you post his profile pic?
>no linkedIn account

all for sexual harassment too. he's great at coding, just can't keep his dick in his pantaloons.

Previous jobs Tesla, Intel and NASA JPL... dude is legit

jason parsers gonna swoop him away after sergey has shown him the goods
another fork coming

Yeah what the fuck kind of genius is this guy?

Tutors other students. Holds lectures. Works for Tesla making maps and shit, Intel in their IoT group and JPL?

All while earning a Bachelor?

Why is this guy working for LINK when he could work anywhere?

Because LINK is the real deal.

a Chad mixed with autism

Who the fuck moves so rapidly? Once you have a decent company on your CV you can get another job. Lag time before they realized he was shit and fired him.

Hmm developer with 20 years experience or a fresh faced fuck boy? Bravo Sergey.

can someone link me to the IBM emails?

looks like a bleached pajeet
just dumped my linkies

fucking lunar landing nig nigs

I see a LinkedIn profile.

Where is the proof?

That's now how jobs during your studies work. You take temporary gigs where they only need you for limited amounts of time/for a limited time period.

The fact that he's got JPL, Intel IoT and Tesla on his resume, all during his BA, is really impressive.

What is his endgame?

So he has a couple of internships. Fuckin' A

Those internships are highly competitive and usually pay like 40$ an hour. One of my friends worked for one of the Big US banks over the summer as a backend Dev, and ended up saving them millions of dollars in overhead costs. This guy is probably pretty smart.

Yeah but this isn't bagging grocies at Walmart we're talking about.

You're average BA student isn't gonna be working at 1 of these places during his BA, let alone 3.

In a few years his job at smartcontract.com will be the most impressive.

>could work anywhere
>he chose smartcontract
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

older != better in the tech space gramps. age discrimination is a big problem in silicon valley

Where is this screenshot from?
If they really are on track for release in Q1 then this is as big as sergay.

Lmao, getting a job with NASA isn't good enough for you? He's clearly driven and capable. He should change his profile pic tho.

So he left Tesla to work at Smartcontract? Or did he get fired? Mixed feelings here.

NASA, Tesla, Chainlink? parse me up, Sergey

/our guy/

Sergey comes on stage
Announces mainnet release
SWIFT AXA SONY MICROSOFT HYPERLEDGER IBM BNP confirmed
singularity follows

$5 EOM

eod if that happened

>Where communities thrive

Engineers are quitting Google to work at Tesla. No one quits unless they're fired and, surprise surprise, Tesla fired hundreds of people recently:

nytimes.com/2017/10/13/business/tesla-fires-workers-model-3.html

NASA are a bunch of fraudulent hoaxers who faked the moon landings. This puts a shit stain on LINK. Like it didn’t stink enough already.

internships

true

except he bought during the ICO then preceeded to dump all his tokens. A true believeretherscan.io/address/0x0f7869d77c0ff4356917db2d422469453e69d921

search his name and etherdelta, this was his address

Bitcoin Superconference comenses and it's Sergey's time to come on stage. "And now we welcome Sergey Nazarov to talk about smart contracts beyond tokenization". A minute comes by and nothing happens. Eventually 10 men start slowing walking from the backstage holding an extremely bulky water tank, one would think be reserved for a large water animal. They place it on the ground and after few seconds the lights in the water tank turn on and a 2000 kg Sergey Nazarov appears levitating in the water tank. He is so large it seems that the surrounding fish have created a symbiotic ecosystem around his body and he cannot leave without dying. Rory quickly runs on stage and throws a big mac into the water tank while Sergey instantly grabs it and eat it, still soaked in water and fish shit. Few seconds pass and Sergey speaks couple words with an extremely deep and tired voice: "Hyperledger use chainlink, Microsoft use chainlink, Facebook use chainlink, ethereum use chainlink, mainnet now". Everyone in the room starts clapping, cheering and throwing shit at each other and chainlink immidiately skyrockets to $1,000,000 and achieves price singularity. Veeky Forums goes on to make 50 additional chainlink threads per day, mostly filled with pictures of the first chainlink city on Mars and private islands of LINK owners.

realistically this would make it dump

If you're extremely talented, highly sought after, and really want to make it, you work at a promising startup so that you can make a name for yourself doing something original that will potentially explode in value. If this guy had opted to just stay at Tesla or NASA or whatever he'd probably work on some really cool projects and make a lot of money, but fundamentally it wouldn't be that different than being an office drone anywhere else. He's working for SmartContract because he's ambitious.

Fuck man, that first part killed me. You should write these more often

My fucking sides!!!

Who are you talking about?

Does it confirm testnet will launch in Q1?

I recently realised that graduation comes from gradual indoctrination, those robes are the same as ones worn in freemason rituals and the hat represents the black cube of saturn. Thank the lord I never went to uni.

Fucking chad

Which one of you did this?

patreon.com/posts/answering-cq-15946431

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Fuckig ded loffing m8

Kek

Or these Fortunes 50 did not challenge him like he wanted, he hopped around and he finally decided to join some bleeding edge venture even if it's not for big bucks.
t. thinking about doing the same

He's not a chainlink dev, he's a Tesla dev whose contributing to the chainlink go client.

Tesla have a team integrating with the chainlink network, they're helping to progress because they need the solution ASAP.

They're currently under NDA, but you'll hear about it around first week of March

Ok larper

thanks for the insights Mr. Larper

Not a larp. I'm his coworker; can confirm. Tesla needs it live asap so they can advertise their decentralized economy on Mars.
It's legit.

Tesla needs decentralized oracles to verify the AI of their self driving cars hasnt been compromised.

Can someone shop chainlink and forked cubes on the wall?

Well done, lad.

Someone please shop this photo of Sergay to embody this story. Bonus if Rory is also shopped with his niglet in tow.

post pic of rory

I don't know why an oracle would be needed for that :/

They're planning on using it to reduce insurance prices for their self driving cars.

In the event of a collision, the cars will emit the car event log, for which they'll be using chainlink oracle's to get it onto the ethereum blockchain.

That's all I'm saying for now.

what's first week of March?

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT!

Phone cases or socks?

LINK is dead. Nothing to see here. Move along

i got wood

this will turn LINK into a reddit coin, they love tesla

my whole body is hard now.
how is it stored on the blockchain? a data hashing service like factom?

Honestly, you guys are the biggest deluded idiots.

>volume dropping
>price dropping
>no new exchanges
>only bad news
>nobody except you faggots give a shit about chainlink
>slowly dropping in marketcap from 90 to 109
>only redshit has good news, because they always only have good news

It's been months now. I honestly hope all of you lose all your money with your deluded shitcoin because i'm sick and tired of these threads. sage

That's a really old pic, Rory's really gone off the deep end in recent years

This is him now.

Looks like Jordan is in this thread

Wonderful, we get a spick now

>thrive and slack are just people whining about their imaginary coin price

I don't know why they even waste time responding to you faggots

pls respond

Timestamped pic of your/your contact's Tesla badge with the name/face blocked out please.

Make sure to stream your suicide when it hits $100 thx

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase “See you at SIBOS” which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I like this one, lets expand on it

oh mama

What the fuck? There's no fucking way.
Has to be a joke profile or he's literally 300 IQ.

I don't want to risk anyone finding out, I don't know how to use Photoshop or anything to block stuff out and even if I could I still wouldn't for the fear that I'd leave something identifiable.

What I will tell you is since chainlink users will mostly be using the pull mechanism for assignments (like reading from an API when it's needed), we'll part of the minority using the push mechanism:

chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/#create-snapshot-push

Since it's not as popular as pull, we're contributing to help progress the push piece of functionality.

We have our external adapters ready to go, but currently contributing in any way we can to get to production

So you yourself work at Tesla? And you dont know how to use photoshop? Right

You can use anything to block information that you don’t wanna show. No need for photoshop.

Just use Paint you dumb cunt

>works at Tesla

I heard this is why Elon and Amber Heard broke up. Jordan Bonilla told Amber that her tits were so nice they could solve the oracle problem. Said he'd give her 1M LINK to spray them with his data stream. She of course left Elon for him.

Come off it, there is autists here can pinpoint somebody's location from a stain on a wall. If this guy is legit, probably better he doesn't blow his cover. Would be a very random thing to larp about with such details.

Literally just put something over the name/photo and take a picture.

I'd unironically buy 25k more if you gave proof.

> never heard of an internship

Thank you for the information, but please provide at least some sort of proof. Why are you on Veeky Forums?

Bruh. It's not that hard to get in with these guys if you're decently smart and actually pay attention in college instead of skipping class to post cum tributes of anime girls on Veeky Forums. Once you get in at one, your resume is set and you can hop around.

CEO of BAR has met with Elon Musk. Partnership announcement soon hopefully.

Kek, yeah you're right.

Still, I'm hoping he can provide more proof.

How much LINK do you hold, then?

BAR?

I believe.

Titanium Blockchain. Never shilled on /biz for a reason. That's all I'm saying.