We need a serious talk about the alt-normies

Lets be honest here. ANY and EVERY time we've seen a massive crash we've retraced at least 85% from the peak to the bottom. We are now living in the period with THE MOST dumb money out there. Absolute retards are coming to me and asking to buy Bitcoin.

How long are we going to go during the despair period? Im calling 2K but some people are saying we won't break below 4K. What are your thoughts anons?

It would of been 2k if it broke the 9100 - 9400 resistance...it didnt, so it shits back down to 4400...

>ANY and EVERY time we've seen a massive crash we've retraced at least 85% from the peak to the bottom
False.

>Absolute retards are coming to me and asking to buy Bitcoin.
Proof that there are plenty of buyers at this level.

This is just another whale FUD thread trying to manipulate anons to sell.

And yes its following the Meme Graph, to the fking T

I would say 2.5K for now, and then perhaps a further plunge to 1K.

TA meme wise I've been waiting for a drop since 8.2k. Its of course possible that we drop hard back to 4-6k as many people say I can see that myself but I wouldn't underestimate the dumb money and bitcoin fomo.

>resistance is at 8500k, but it wont break that so we're going down to 2k
>ehrm... I mean resistance is at 9k, but it wont break it so we're going down to 3k
>*gulp* I meant of course that resistance is at 9.1k but it wont break that so were going down to 4k

This IS the meme graph retard. Take a good hard look at it.

No hes actually right, once the bubble peaks (not the minor corrections along the way) we have a 85% correction. Check your years on that pic. Its likely we goto 2-3k

The dumb money is already in buddy. As mentioned before, and what no-one seems to acknowledge, is that hype is based on knowledge.

A person buying wants to buy when no-one else is buying. We are at a point now where everyone knows about bitcoin and so person X, knowing this all of his friends Y know about bitcoin (even if they are not buying), will not think they're doing some super secret thing, and hence not end up buying. It's simple social psychology.

>would of
How do you retards type this shit and think “hmm, that looks right”?

Illiterate subhuman retard.

You will never see 6k BTC again

I tethered at 8600, I want a dip, my and others TA said it will dip but every day this is how I feel with my fucking meme lines. it """"should""""" have dropped by now. I am getting fucking antsy.

either very bad bait or 5 IQ brainlet

I believe bitcoin will dip more. That being said I'm seeing more and more people that were previously anti crypto willing to throw large sums at owning a whole btc. A fella at my job who talked shit the entire way up to 19k is now talking about buying 1 btc at 8k. I don't know what to think.

Yes Retard, its following the TREND of the line, otherwise the meme graph would have more lines in it...christ go back to school... Ill screencap this for when its at 4400, give it another 10 days...

Exactly, you teakids have been saying this is gonna hit 4k every day of this week.

>monday predictions wrong
>tuseday predictions wrong
>wednesday predictions wrong
>thursdays predictions wrong
>friday predictions wrong
And soon you'll see that your saturday predictions are wrong too.

zoom out you dumb nigger

there are people controling bitcoin, normies just help fuel the momentum

>he thinks we've bottomed
wew lad

Hmm the bubble shart doesn't have MA lines in it, but still I think MA lines are usefull while at the same time saying the bubble shart is 100% correct? Wow I must be really fucking dumb.

>Financial Astrology.jpg

Funny Enough Did the Same and Opened a Fat Short on Ripple!

>Things are the same now as they were in 2015

That's literally what OP said and what I disproved. Holy fuck you 6k kids are fucking retarded.

Despair phase needs to be below the first selloff (below 6K), not at 6K.

When the 100 MA cuts the 200 MA from the top, it's buy zone. we won't be there yet for a while, there is room to fall. All my normy friends dont want to buy because price is falling, might be a good time to nibble below 4K USD.

>the world is not anymore the way it used to be mmm mm no no no

You didn't disprove anything monochromosomal nigger

Brainlet retard, I bet you bought at 19k

If I bought at 19k why the fuck would I not side with you, you insufferable bozo

I've been trying so hard to work out whether the June/July dip counts as our first sell-off or the September dip. What do you guys think?

I definitely count late-may as the "take-off" phase. So the Bear trap would structurally be very much in sept.

because youre a retard believeing in TA and whale propaganda
>buy high sell low

smart money sold at 19k and rebought at 6k

keep on spewing stale memes nigger, your cluelessness is making me hard

newfag nigger

hmmm okay, I'll bite. One day when I was walking around the magic crypto forest I found 5 bitcoins, if you will. They were of the best variety. I would of bought more, but they haven't been the highest quality that I had ev3r seen. Long story short, when around blacks never relax

>15m chart is showing bear flag
Should i sell now?

Crash is different than a correction nervous friendo.

WE're retracing 90% from peak guaranteed. 2K Limit orders :)

My bet is $2650. If you use the last bear market that's where we will hit. Not a guarantee, but a good way to measure. Last cycle peak was $1200 low was $167, do the math and this time we should hit $2650.

>We are now living in the period with THE MOST dumb money out there.
we just to need to shill our shitcoin pumps on kucoin. telcoin, ocn, fota havent mooned yet. lets get the dumb normies to pump them each to 20 cents like trx and xvg.

unless all the top 10 exchanges get hacked, it will not go that low. dont use mt gox as a reference for anything.

Counting any of the corrections during 2017 is stupid as shit. These were people trying to time the top and getting panicky.

If you have a correction in a general bull trend, you are not going to be hanging around for long. If you have a correction in a bear trend, then it's gonna go fucking south hard, and you're not reestablishing a bull trend until you've lost as much volatility as possible.

Anybody who is not a total newfag to Bitcoin knows that this thing moves in major bubble movements, and that the only figures on that table that mean anything to Bitcoin right now are the longest ones so far. If I had to pick a date in terms of how long I expect this bear market to last, I'd pick the top three longest amounts and then I'd take the mean average.

That brings us to 220 days, I'll multiply that by .7 to discount the MtGox theft.

That now brings us to about 150 days, which is the middle of May.

The last cycle was 4 years long, it won't take nearly that long to reach a new ATH, also that $167 low was caused by very heavy manipulation. I think this will play out much more like the April 2013 to Dec 2013 interlude, Expect the bottom to come in 2 months and then another bubble at EOY.

>The last cycle was 4 years long, it won't take nearly that long to reach a new ATH
Then you don't understand cycles. We've had a two year bull, we are due for a two year bear. That's how this works. Also the fact that Mt. Gox occurred means the last low was forced upon the market early, meaning this low could very well go much lower as this bear market is naturally occurring.

Have you heard of the Segwit selfish mining attack? Its an attack vector possible on all Segwit coins that is more profitable than honest mining no matter the size of your mining cartel and there is no defense against it. If successful the attacker can forge transactions in a block and send all coins in that block to himself. Once a miner starts this it could drop all Segwit coins to zero. Hacks are what murder these markets and Segwit makes this mining attack impossible to defend against. Also there have been many exchange hacks recently, just not in the U.S. Japan has suffered massively and then this Nano thing as well.

>Believe in whale conspiracy theories
>Believe in math

pick on that makes sense

I've literally never seen a crypto chart that looks like this.

Even the low cap pump and dump shitcoins don't end up like this.

Huh? It's very possibl;e we'll never reach a new ATH again and 20k was it. All it takes is a bear market + Bitcoin being surpassed by something else.

Uh.. look at the alt-bull run of April-May 2017, and then look at the full retracement all those coins enjoyed vs btc.

full retracement is par for the course in crypto because EVERYTHING is a pump n dump until (if) REAL adoption occurs.

People buy this shit to sell it.

Show me a single chart that looks like this: /\

Then you haven't been in crypto for very long. Remember that one time when DASH came out and hit like $5 then dropped to $.10 for like 2 years. Remember that? This happens all the time, but the data is hard to find nowadays

Ok sure. But we're talking time frames here.

So check XRP Ripple from April 2017 to Dec 1 2017.

Full retracement /\

You mean this?

That is VS BTC mind you. For fiat value /\ you will have to go a little further back because of BTC's mad run in 2017. But just don't kid yourself into thinking full retracements can't, won't, or haven't happened.

In fact, something I expect we will start seeing wthin a year that hasn't been seen yet: "legit" tokens going to ZERO because their backing companies bankrupt or exit or whatever.

Those were both an abrupt rise followed by a slow bleed out.

If Bitcoin were to take the same relative path it would take a year to bleed out.

Not a year, but keep in mind we are already about 2.5 months into the bleed out.

BTC could realistically be very low in about a month. All that has to happen is for us to hit capitulation.

I'm not saying it won't go down, I'm just saying the chart is retarded.

Muh Dash
Fuck off gramps

I'm expecting this. Took me a while to realise that in the end bitcoin will always be here. Everything else can tank tomorrow.

Ok, I thought it was just full retracement you disagreed with.

Definitely nothing goes straight down unless there is a black swan event.

A full retracement would be amazing for someone like me, someone that hasn't gotten in yet. Bring on the drops!

Can you faggots just give it to me straight?

Is the market going to keep tanking?

Is everything going to moon in March?

>In fact, something I expect we will start seeing wthin a year that hasn't been seen yet: "legit" tokens going to ZERO because their backing companies bankrupt or exit or whatever.
This could easily happen to COSS and other smaller exchanges if the bear market lasts for a while.