Pinkdate is a guaranteed 100x, use and you'll get +10%

Pinkdate is a guaranteed 100x, use pinkdate.us/ and you'll get +10%

Other urls found in this thread:

invest.pinkdate.is/?pk_campaign=inv&pk_kwd=708b195e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh yes dear.... BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snifffffff.... oh.... quite pungent today my dear....

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

If you're gunna sign up, might as well use my link to help a brother out with an extra +10%:

Everyone gets 10% bonus for signing up, I'll get 10% on top if you use my link. Then you can have a link and shill it here as well.

Every time i see a video like this i realize it's a scam. It like they all use the same template:
> Hire guy with radio voice
> Hire graphic designer to explain to brainlets what this company does.
> Make video on youtube and get people to buy their garbage.

I wish they would get more creative.

Sure I'll invest in human trafficking, it'll be fun to see what comes first: me losing all my money because it's a huge scam, or me going to fucking jail for a cornucopia of sex crime felonies.

wtf does brap mean? not a newfag just haven't picked up on it yet

it is the sound a huge anime butte makes when she farte in you're face

pinkdate is a scam but I would pay 1 ETH to bury my face in that ass until I have pinkeye

>scam
possible
>jail
Not possible.

Christ the "pink date" shillfaggot is back again. Your business is flawed and you don't even know it. MFW you get BTFO.

>citation needed

The over arching sentiment on Veeky Forums is that this thing is a scam, so it must be legit.

yep

stop with this shit

wtf is up with this joke or fetish whatever the hell it is?

is it supposed to be funny or everyone on Veeky Forums loves to smell farts, fuck is wrong witchu

Some redditors, faggots and roasties are mad some people shill using naked cuties as OP.

Reminder that big asses keep the redditor at bay and the normalfag without posting at the office or near their girlfriends. Softcore is the chemo the board needs.

Just go back to rebbit already jesus.

Plebbit is this way-->

reddit.com/r/soyboycentral

FINALLY WOMEN IN CRYPTO

COME CLOSER MY DEARS....................

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

Be Ready to go All In

whomst is this