POSW Rebrand to StakeNet

Posw is rebranding to StakeNet (XSN) at the end of this month.
The possibility of this coin MOONING like crazy is definitely possible, for those of you who's looking for "quick" gains, or for those of you who wants to invest in a serious ground breaking technology, please read below:

StakeNet will be listed on a new bigger exchange, masternodes will be implemented along with TPOS (Trustless Proof Of Stake).

Website will be redesigned, and the logo is ready as well.

Check the new Roadmap in pic related.

Other features are:

>Monthly RSB rewards
>Atomic swaps
>Private transactions
>Treasury Fund
>Cross Chain Proof Of Stake
>Pooled masternodes at StakeNet.io
>Marketplace where you can list items for buy/sell using StakeNet coins.

StakeNet is a SERVICE, which you can use to stake your Proof Of Stake coins 24/7. This means that users will be able to stake their coins while their computers is turned OFF. Which is HUGE, when you consider that Ethereum will move to POS soon.

26 mio marketcap coin with INSANE potential. It's rising pretty consistently, and smart money are moving in.

It's dirt cheap right now, already accumulated as much as I could, which is why I'm sharing it with you guys.

This coin is ledger supported as well.

failed pumpndump rebrands as PND 2.0

Believe whatever you want.

Top 50 coin soon!

Inbound moon mission is imminent..

GET ON IT BOOOOOYS

How much for a masternode??

Not yet decided, but 20-25k coins according to devs on slack

It's the only coin in my portfolio that is in the green.
I unironically want MOAR!

Check the order book on Cryptopia. Holy SHIT some nice buy walls. No resistance, the price could litterary fly at any moment

Indeed... I wouldn't be surprised if the coin reaches 10k Satoshi (currently 7500) within the next few days.

FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

I placed a buy order like a few hours ago, but no one is selling.
I don't want to FOMO too hard, but do I just buy from the sell side at this point? My buy order is at around 7k sat.. but just in the last few hours the price went up 500 sat.

PLEASE DUMP THIS SHIT SO I CAN BUY!!!!

Dude, there is a 20k buy order on top of you. You better make a buy order closer to 7500 if you want to get some.

Or go the "easy" way and buy straight from the sell side, who knows, maybe the price will jump a few thousand Satoshi leading up to the rebrand anyway. Pretty low risk still, but your call

Fuck off you piece of shit.. DELETE this garbage!

>dem digits

fuck I may need to get some, only problem is that exchange has low volume... I imagine it will moon when it goes to another exchange, but I don't want to risk liquidity

Someone dumped 97k coins (fucking idiot) 2 days ago at 6100 Satoshi. Took him a day or two, but he had absolutely no problem selling.

The thing is. People don't want to sell their coins, there is more people buying than selling.
So a sell wall is EASILY eaten.

Liquidity is not a problem, trust me

Funny how this was trash talked SO hard, just a few months ago, yet now people seem to think the project have potential. Lmao, the state of /biz. Acting on pure emotional.

Not sure how legit the project really is, but I'll take a look at it, I can definitely see a staking service as something with a great future.

Holding 32k coins

Will I make it?

Kinda jealous man. I have 20k coins only. I sure as fuck hope it's enough for a masternode.

I believe the masternodes will be very very profitable

Anyone who can explain how TPOS works and functions to a complete brainlet?

TPOS (Trustless Proof Of Stake) makes it possible for a merchant to stake YOUR coins using a shared key. You have a personal key, and a shared key.

The merchant (who is staking your coins for you) will receive a small fee of the staked coins as an incentive, while YOU can turn off your computer, and stake your coins trustlessly on a ledger or a desktop wallet.

This will save you tons of electricity long term.

However if you choose to become a merchant, you can make TPOS income, on top of regular staking.

It's a win/win situation for everyone basically!

And when is all this ready??

It sounds fucking AMAZING

It IS ready, but right now it's on testnet only. It will be implemented at the end of this month on the mainnet.
Getting in BEFORE the Rebrand and hype is KEY, just saying

Alright, sounds solid as fuck.
I'm a little afraid to buy right now, the price seems to be quite high.
I have a gut feeling that it will pump though, so I'll see if I can accumulate some coins up until the rebrand

What are you talking about? It's dirt fucking cheap. Rank 300 Something on CMC, and can easily 50x at this point

Private transactions is really my thing. They seem to appreciate in price pretty well most of the time.

Thanks for the heads up on this project!

I lost so much fucking money on this piece of shit back in May.
I'm really on the fence whether I should buy back in or not.

This was the biggest pump and dump I remember back then. I thankfully never bought in, however this roadmap looks sick.

I'll join the discord and probably test their project. If it works, I'm sold

I remember there was a point on the old roadmap which said something like "donate money to Africa". For some reason it was a HUGE turn off for a lot of people.

The biggest mistake was delisting PIVX from their site back then, EVEN though it was to make their USERS the most money.

Sometimes convenience plays a bigger role, than most people are aware off.

If you think that $44 million is low for this coin then you must be living in a dreamland, most of these tokens have no real world use only people gambling with them so don't over commit on project like this