Nano

HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Other urls found in this thread:

prnt.sc/i3ejrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First crypto related murder?

what are the realistic chances that this guy gets it for what he has done? or at least goes to jail?
there's no doubt that he knew about missing coins, yet he allowed deposits for months, he says he wasn't aware until 2 days ago, that can't be true considering what he was doing the past weeks

I don't understand why you guys are here. Go back to plebbit. Fuck.

Not realistic at all because he hasn't done anything wrong. This happened because of nano double spend bug. This is on the nano devs.

>what are the realistic chances that this guy gets it for what he has done? or at least goes to jail?
He's italian so chances are 0

Mark Karpeles is still alive.

So chance that this guy gets it is 0%

Are nano devs are responsible for Bitgrail's shitty coding? e.g. prnt.sc/i3ejrn

if there was double spend there would be more coins in circulation brainlet, it would be easily found out by nodes
well one can hope

The whole account verification thing pretty much sums the whole thing up. Firano knew about this for a long time.

Also, the transformation of Bitgrail from a sole proprietor business to a LTD. It definitely didn't just happen this week.

I'm so happy about this fiasco. The fact that there are thousands of redditors out there dumb enough to leave literal thousands on exhanges just makes me that much more bullish this year, I honestly think im throwing more cash on every trx/xvg/xrp shitcoin because of how many retards will but it

The absolute state of Nano fudders

>by nodes
Imagine a future where nodes are (((datacenters)))

this is what bcashies want for you

this

Bitgrail fucked over more experienced people too. He slammed the door shut on withdrawals and/or allowed pitifully small withdrawals per day depending on the day. But yes he mostly scammed Reddit tards who blindly believed the incompetent Nano team when they told everyone to use Bitgrail.

WASO WASO WASO

>Unironically telling people to go back to r3ddit

Go back to plebbit, you fucking newfag.

Get vitalik in the mix, because etherium was lost as well

Don Calzone bought XRP from his exchange, the spaghetti has days left to live.

triste ma vero

That... doesn’t make sense. It’s like blaming bitcoin for Mt. Gox, the coin itself was/is fine

SIAMO FUORI DELLA COpPA

>"experienced"
>keeps large amounts of stuff on exchanges

Pick one my dude. Ask any old head who got goxxed, if you're not in cold storage you're vulnerable. "Trustless" isn't just a meme

BITGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

I think Don's ripple is fine

I think he's pretty much fucked since he got doxxed , unless he moved somewhere far away or some shit.
I live in Milan and Florence is a hour and a half by train away , if I lost a significant sum of money literally nothing would stop me just lynching this retard.

He upseted some very nasty people. They are looking for him. Words on the streets is that he is already in protective custody. News coming soon. You red it first here.

>the mafia will avenge us

I honestly think that this Italian macho did God's work. Crush the hopes and dreams of retarded Raiblockers.